Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg (32514 Views)

NNPC, NIPCO Partner To Deliver CNG To Nigerians / CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by bagginwa(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Talk and no do govt
my sister plenty plenty talk.
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by blesdman(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2023
Too much grammar from our Yoruba govt. Start implementing already ..
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by gratiaeo(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2023
Nkea bụ akụkọ Tinubu. LPG is 1200 per kg
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by popcykaylah(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2023
11k buses for 200m people .. jokers and yet they wanna purchase 300b naira exotic cars .. Eni Kure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by Splashme: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2023
Talk talk talk ... no action
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by wittywriter: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Talk and no do govt

bagginwa:
my sister plenty plenty talk.

Wittyness.
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by Antoeni(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2023
The suffering is too much. Unfortunately, the people benefitting from the system don't care.

If the military can get Nigeria working again, pls let them rescue this country.
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by Dminister(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2023
They keep giving hopes with theories without practical work. Believe corrupt leaders at your own peril
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by adecz: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Every achievement of APC is always
in the future. A future that never arrives.

When APC came to power in 2015, they
said Petroleum products importation
will end by 2019, which at that time
appeared too far away.

Here we are in 2023 with no end in sight,
now they are dishing out new promises❗️❗️😐😐😐😐😐
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by TemmyT002(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Petrol people won't like this
They will sabotage it
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by Amebaba01(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2023
If,FG can implement this plan well,hypersonically it will disalign or destroy the artillery regiment of oil marketers completely.
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by humility33(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2023
yesloaded:
LPG on e sold for 250naira per kg buy today it's 1100naira per kg

Pms & other refined products will not be expensive if we refined it locally

There is a difference between CNG and LPG haba

The LPG is what is used for cooking

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by vivalavida(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I dey go refill my gas later in the day.

But putting hope on statement like this is directly proportional to one using his hands to seek High blood pressure.

CNG not LPG gas
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2023
This government should start acting more than it talks...hian!
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by udemzyudex(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2023
Ahmed0336:

But putting hope on statement like this is directly proportional to one using his hands to seek High blood pressure.

Gas na #1000, unless this one different from the ones we dey refill with gas cylinder.
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by yesloaded: 7:06am On Oct 30, 2023
humility33:

There is a difference between CNG and LPG haba

The LPG is what is used for cooking

Read my post again boss

I understand there's difference but wait for high demand then watch price of CNG skyrocket

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Quodseverismete:
Mere verbal decleration without concrete action on ground will amount to nothing. A kg of gas is now #1200 in my place because the demand on petrol has been shifted to gas that is being used by almost all households.
Kerosene is #1300, desiel is #1150. APC has destroyed everything.

I remember when Patience Jonathan in Calabar Stadium in 2015 says " all of you shouting change change, by the time APC is done with you, even changi wey remain for una pocket no go fit buy anything" , I never knew she prophetically telling us what await us
Kerosene is 1300? shocked Dang!
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by jojothaiv(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I run my own later by weekend.

Normally, I no dey expect much from this niggas so make dem carry go.

popcykaylah:
11k buses for 200m people .. jokers and yet they wanna purchase 300b naira exotic cars .. Eni Kure
Nigeria is exhausting to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by Brushstrokes20: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Pathetic bunch of loquacious scums! undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by Evolutionism: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Lol something that they will eventually jack up the price to at least N800 to N1000. Awon Wereey JatiJatigrin

It will sha keep favouring me and my family🙏
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by occfx: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2023
Antoeni:

https://punchng.com/presidency-says-cng-to-cost-n230-per-kg/[b][/b]

You would have made cng available before removing fuel subsidy idiots

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2023
Until it will eventually jump to N600 per kg within five months. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by adesegun121(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Noted
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2023
yesloaded:
LPG once sold for 250naira per kg but today it's 1100naira per kg

Pms & other refined products will not be expensive if we refined it locally

The moment the demand goes up, the price skyrocket then we are back to square 1

Lol. If you refine locally, landing cost is the only thing you're going to remove from the present price. The difference won't be that much. The price of crude oil and other materials used in refining is going up, the only solution in curbing high price is subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by seborrhic: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2023
Any person converting their car to CNG had better be careful with all these promises and assurances.
We produce cooking gas in Nigeria,yet the price is hitting 1100/kg.
How long will the fg fix CNG price,very short time before the dollar based rate comes up and just like generators that were converted to gas use that most people are now regretting because fuel is now less costly than cooking gas,same may apply here.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by yesloaded: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. If you refine locally, landing cost is the only thing you're going to remove the present price. The difference won't be much. The price crude oil and other materials used in refining is going up, the only solution in curbing high price is subsidy.

Don't forget, it cost money go transport it to n fro
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by Mindlog: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2023
gift01:
It’s almost December and for the first time nobody is looking forward to Christmas 🎄

I am looking forward to it.
Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by humility33(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2023
yesloaded:

Read my post again boss

I understand there's difference but wait for high demand then watch price of CNG skyrocket

The production cost is not even more than 100 naira. So if it skyrocket blame the nnpc

The APC government was supposed start this plans and conversion to CNG vehicles 3-4 years ago with that the effect of the subsidy removal would've been less felt and save lot of dollars from petroleum export

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2023
seborrhic:
Any person converting their car to CNG had better be careful with all these promises and assurances.
We produce cooking gas in Nigeria,yet the price is hitting 1100/kg.
How long will the fg fix CNG price,very short time before the dollar based rate comes up and just like generators that were converted to gas use that most people are now regretting because fuel is now less costly than cooking gas, same may apply here.
Same will apply, don't doubt it for a second.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by JagabanB: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2023
Ahmed0336:

CNG is not LNG.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by yesloaded: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2023
humility33:

The production cost is not even more than 100 naira. So if it skyrocket blame the nnpc

The APC government was supposed start this plans and conversion to CNG vehicles 3-4 years ago with that the effect of the subsidy removal would've been less felt and save lot of dollars from petroleum export

Just wait until nnpc and FG gives Nigerians excuse for price increase using very long epistle

Most people who converted their generating set to use LPG are back to PMS

Some Nigerians who imported the conversion kit are counting their losses now

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg by Brushstrokes20: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2023
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE....
BITE , don't BARK !
# all motion, NO MOVEMENT govt undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode sacks 57 LG Executive Secretaries / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.