Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Don't Understand Any Aspect Of Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Understand Any Aspect Of Life (169 Views)

Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand Any Aspect Of Life by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2023
As soon as i come up with a thought on how to address one problem, more problems come up.

Then it becomes worse for me.

Let me check if the next one will work
Re: I Don't Understand Any Aspect Of Life by MS247: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2023
Don't beat yourself up and don't blame yourself... you came to this world without your own consent

Nobody would pick Africa or Nigeria as birth destination

Just make the best use of your life and enjoy
Re: I Don't Understand Any Aspect Of Life by caesymore(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2023
Boom Dig_It!!

Blame it on Nigeria to start with, the situation of the country leaves a sane Man in bed thinking for hours before getting up.

The solution na double hustle as pers ay most times na empty pocket they give Man thoughts.
Re: I Don't Understand Any Aspect Of Life by Snitch24(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2023
That's how life is generally
Don't let anyone deceive you
Nobody has a smooth perfect life
Alot of people are depressed
Even more than you can ever imagine
That you have a chance to post here
You're by far better off alot of people
Re: I Don't Understand Any Aspect Of Life by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!

Blame it on Nigeria to start with, the situation of the country leaves a sane Man in bed thinking for hours before getting up.

The solution na double hustle as pers ay most times na empty pocket they give Man thoughts.

I wish i could have a studio session

(1) (Reply)

NMCN Information / Stress Management Techniques / Book For Retinal Detachment Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.