Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 (12036 Views)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (0 - 0) On 13th January 2022 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by IbileIfe: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
it’s a bad idea. Not a good idea at all. He should win efl, FA and epl and UCl
Sarcastic. grin
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Shattuck(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Arsenal useless, for this nonsense I pray they lose their next Five games.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by humberjade: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
I have seen enough abeg, good night grin

We have come back from the dead multiple times in the past in this competition, but today isn't one of those nights. This one, otilo grin

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by press9jatv: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Indigbo:

The guy na mumu. How can you keep your key players in a cup game because you don't want to risk them because of premier league, and then you bring them in while you're losing 3-0 already. Very clueless manager. That's why i like Man City, they don't care cos they just wanna win any trophy.
that is a stupid mentality from Arteta here. Imagine, beating Sunderland 5-0 last week Saturday now WestHam is beating Arsenal 3-0 in the Carabao cup. Coach Pep Guadiola will never do such a thing. Imagine Arteta even used that failed Ramdale too. How could you keep saliba on bench, Saka on bench, Trossard on bench and Tomiyasu too. Arteta is just falling the fans hands already. He should do the needful by using key players in all the games. No match is small here. Fans bet to win and cash out from their bet big time. Arteta isn’t to be trusted joor. Well pep guadiola has flopped this season too. Newcastle has defeat Man City too.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by press9jatv: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
One of the areas I loved Pep Guadiola, any match he plays matters most to him and he used all his key players in the first 45 minutes. Without midfielder De-Bryne in the team due to injury, Haaland still dey score all his games. I’m highly disappointed in what Arteta did today. The formation isn’t good at all. Very bad.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Truthsave: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
One of the areas I loved Pep Guadiola, any match he plays matters most to him and he used all his key players in the first 45 minutes. Without midfielder De-Bryne in the team due to injury, Haaland still dey score all his games. I’m highly disappointed in what Arteta did today. The formation isn’t good at all. Very bad.

He didn't take the cup serious
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Omooba77: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Good night....
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Godsofsoccer: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Assnal cooking a last minute comeback. wink
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Benwallt(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godsofsoccer:
Assnal cooking a last minute comeback. wink

Outside football pitch😂😂
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Simdyofficial(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
E dey pain me gaagaa

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by IbileIfe: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
He is not interested in this competition for the EFL Cup.
He is focused on EPL, UCL and FA.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by press9jatv: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Truthsave:

He didn't take the cup serious
that’s where he will have huge problems with fans this season seriously. A lot of fans will drag him today and tomorrow before Arsenal played their return leg of ucl with Sevilla next week Tuesday. Arteta shouldn’t repeat the mists the did last season. I trust Arsenal fans, they will drag him tired. Now he lost a match today and EFL cup is one of the league Arsenal fans are much interested. You can’t be doing the same thing and be expecting different results. It’s impossible seriously. No match the match and the league Arsenal is playing, Arteta should be using his first players in the first 45 minutes at least. That’s how you win league, That’s how you win matches. I’m highly disappointed with the football formation Arteta played tonight. Not good at all. He flopped in today’s match. We can’t be starting November with defeat. Arteta should go back to the drawing board and play good players in the first 45 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Sonofgod1990(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
that is a stupid mentality from Arteta here. Imagine, beating Sunderland 5-0 last week Saturday now WestHam is beating Arsenal 3-0 in the Carabao cup. Coach Pep Guadiola will never do such a thing. Imagine Arteta even used that failed Ramdale too. How could you keep saliba on bench, Saka on bench, Trossard on bench and Tomiyasu too. Arteta is just falling the fans hands already. He should do the needful by using key players in all the games. No match is small here. Fans bet to win and cash out from their bet big time. Arteta isn’t to be trusted joor. Well pep guadiola has flopped this season too. Newcastle has defeat Man City too.
hahahahahaha. u go carry arsenal to win. better make u dey play only over 1.5 and cash out steady
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by QueenDima47(f): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
IbileIfe:

Consolation my dear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
IbileIfe:

Arsenal fans are so full of excuses. No wonder they've been without winning the league since 2004 because they're very comfortable with the comfort zone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by press9jatv: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
IbileIfe:

not a good idea for the team at all. Arteta starting on defeat mode in the month of November is a bad move and bad start. Arsenal needs EFL trophy 🏆 to build much confidence on the players and fans. Ending today’s match in a defeat game is very bad. Pep Guadiola will never start this way . Lai lai

10 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
sharminator5:
Sure Win for gunners
Westham 1: Arsenal 3
reverse was the case lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Gucciswaz: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
I hate cup games with passion.. the big teams never takes it seriously that's y u see Dem losing to dy smaller teams.the most anoying part of it is that dy never come with moderate odds, nah odds like 1.01,1,10,1.05,1.03. Can u imagine bayen getting beaten with 31 odd Such can only happen in cup games.

6 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Gucciswaz: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
I hate cup games with passion.. the big teams never takes it seriously that's y u see Dem losing to dy smaller teams.the most anoying part of it is that dy never come with moderate odds, nah odds like 1.01,1,10,1.05,1.03. Can u imagine bayen getting beaten with 31 odd Such can only happen in cup games
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by shimolv: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2023
Fans Reaction: West Ham 3 - 1 Arsenal || Harvertz Is A Fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5vZvjQk1II
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by mpi210: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2023
ARSENAL FANS REACTION TO WEST HAM 3-1 ARSENAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSt9bIvlGpM
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by geoworldedu: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Gucciswaz:
I hate cup games with passion.. the big teams never takes it seriously that's y u see Dem losing to dy smaller teams.the most anoying part of it is that dy never come with moderate odds, nah odds like 1.01,1,10,1.05,1.03. Can u imagine bayen getting beaten with 31 odd Such can only happen in cup games.
Big teams never take it serious, yet in the past ten seasons, it's only the big teams that won it. Can you explain that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Exceed15: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2023
press9jatv:
that’s where he will have huge problems with fans this season seriously. A lot of fans will drag him today and tomorrow before Arsenal played their return leg of ucl with Sevilla next week Tuesday. Arteta shouldn’t repeat the mists the did last season. I trust Arsenal fans, they will drag him tired. Now he lost a match today and EFL cup is one of the league Arsenal fans are much interested. You can’t be doing the same thing and be expecting different results. It’s impossible seriously. No match the match and the league Arsenal is playing, Arteta should be using his first players in the first 45 minutes at least. That’s how you win league, That’s how you win matches. I’m highly disappointed with the football formation Arteta played tonight. Not good at all. He flopped in today’s match. We can’t be starting November with defeat. Arteta should go back to the drawing board and play good players in the first 45 minutes.

Una wan dey all games. U win some , u loose some
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Successlane: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2023
press9jatv:

A 'Saliba-less' Arsenal will struggle to be in the top 10.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Petacephas: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2023
Abeg allow the coach, he knows what he wants. Is it every meat want to chop? He must not win all matches. He knows what he wants. These players are not machines, they need rest at times. What if he uses the first team players and injury pops up, then his plans for the big games would be distorted.
press9jatv:
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by LowKeyManny: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Simdyofficial:
E dey pain me gaagaa

You na gunners blud?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 by Simdyofficial(f): 4:55am On Nov 04, 2023
LowKeyManny:

You na gunners blud?
sure grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Chelsea Vs Benfica (2 - 1) On 4th April 2012 / John Terry Retires From International Football / Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.