Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara (40273 Views)

Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Mercylike(f): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Monsignor22:
The dividends of rotten politics is finally rearing its head, Wike thought he could scuttle the mandate of the Rivers people by betraying Peter Obi who from all sourced evidence won Rivers state but was massively rigged, getting power through backdoor means will never last long...now his own people are against him and the way it's going Rivers state might experience very serious tribal turmoil between Ijaws and Wike's people.
You be òde..... I can see that the pain of obi failure still dey rìng for ur head..

You think they are doing this bcox of one usless Peter obi grin grin grin

Mu2

1 Like

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Nwadiozorosita: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Do you know that what goes around comes around.No champion forever it LL soon be wikes turn to Cry in this country.You cannot destroy another person's own and turn around to believe that your own LL Last.It is just a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Judolisco(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bloggz74:

The reason is simple: We no de fear to talk we mind irrespective of the fact say person na elder.
If you fucp you collect no time.
We no dey get oga forever.
if una no dey fear then Niger delta region for be dubai by now... I put it to u that na una dey fear pass for dis whole Nigeria....
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by MrColdsweat: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Monsignor22:
The dividends of rotten politics is finally rearing its head, Wike thought he could scuttle the mandate of the Rivers people by betraying Peter Obi who from all sourced evidence won Rivers state but was massively rigged, getting power through backdoor means will never last long...now his own people are against him and the way it's going Rivers state might experience very serious tribal turmoil between Ijaws and Wike's people.
If SIM is able to wrestle Rivers from wike , he becomes weak and at the Mercy of tinubu, who can destroy him by sacking him anytime.
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by tesppidd: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sermwell:

You're either a liar or a kid!! How old were you in 2014??
How did Amaechi betray Jonathan..

State it and stop calling people names.

2 Likes

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Nwadiozorosita: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
You know most Nigerians are short sighted.Rotimi Amechi ones said that wike can go as far as betraying his own mother just because of money or Power.Mark my word today,he LL soon fall apart with tinubu and Apc.Infact it LL be very difficult for reasonable iNigerians to work somebody like wike.

1 Like

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by pacespot(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
I had suspected this Rivers governor might have the mind of his own different from Wike from the first moment I saw him, but I'm still not convinced about this his drama with his precedessor. This might just be a ploy to win people's sympathy and goodwill to his side knowing how the governorship election was conducted that he didn't get their support then.

1 Like

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by olarwarleh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
The same Fubura they're defending now would end up ruining them
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Judolisco:
Dem Don chop wike eyes for rivers.... What's with south-south people and betrayal?
Ameachi ft Jonathan
Wike ft ameachi part 1
Wike ft ameachi remix
Obaseki ft oshiomole
Shaibu ft obaseki
Now dis one wey neva clock 1 Yr for office Don dey prepare betray wike grin

Modified :people are qouting me that I should say no to godfatherism, d question I have is that when fubara was picked was he d most qualified politically... They selected you as a puppet now u don't want to play d puppet role....

Note: Na 9ja politics oh, make una jst dey watch like film... No 2 carry am untop your head especially if u are getting nothing
Will fubara pull an obaseki or will he be booted out like Ambode.... Make we dey watch

A governor cannot/should not be a puppet that's why once they get there and taste power they go rogue. Outgoing governors should better select the best qualified or deal with a rogue puppet.

1 Like

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Mikkeal: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Herdsmen:
Wike and his Yoruba goons dokn lose already.. by weekend eyes go clear

Asawana.. don Dey call

Men mant no be noise
Why are you people so pained like this what is Yoruba own in this one now,as if you don't know wike's anticidents
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
leokid866:
lol shey na Wike dey set state house of assembly on fire? 🔥
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by GreatrAnalyst: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Judolisco:
Dem Don chop wike eyes for rivers.... What's with south-south people and betrayal?
Ameachi ft Jonathan
Wike ft ameachi part 1
Wike ft ameachi remix
Obaseki ft oshiomole
Shaibu ft obaseki

Modified :people are qouting me that I should say no to godfatherism, d question I have is that when fubara was picked was he d most qualified politically... They selected you as a puppet now u don't want to play d puppet role....

Note: Na 9ja politics oh, make una jst dey watch like film... No 2 carry am untop your head especially if u are getting nothing
Will fubara pull an obaseki or will he be booted out like Ambode.... Make we dey watch

You said it all though.
However, it is not betrayal actually...
When a second-in-command or vice who has seen all the errors and financial misappropriation of his boss later becomes the boss, it will be difficult for him to continue to be "loyal" to the draconian rules of the said boss. Why still wanting to dictate the rules when you are already out of office, especially when that your once loyal servant has seen you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Allisgud: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
nony43:
Na why I like SS everybody way do anyhow de collect.
truth, mostly Edo state Dem no dey allow the matter cool before Dem serve u hot

2 Likes

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by VinnyBaba: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sermwell:

You're either a liar or a kid!! How old were you in 2014??

He is RIGHT.🙂

What Amaechi did to Jonathan canNOT be termed Betrayal.😏😕

Jonathan did not install him (Amaechi) as Governor, Unlike Oshiomhole and Obaseki or Wike and Fubara. 😒

1 Like

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Herdsmen: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mikkeal:

Why are you people so pained like this what is Yoruba own in this one now,as if you don't know wike's anticidents

Hypocrite ..

No be your fellow
Yoruba Dey support wike like this ...

Or your blind to their comments

Get the fvck out of my mention

Yoruba man
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Allisgud: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
This godfatherism na southwest he end,he no fit work for southsouth,Dem supposed to rush am if Dem see am grin grin
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by stuffs2002: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
kcdendelo:
Wike na mad man.. Fubara man up, you are the governor of river state.

Na so Una go dey push Fubura until he enter fire.

Wike who chased Ameachi from PDP and still chased him out of APC. Ameachi is now an IDP Internally Displaced Politician
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by ruggedtimi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Judolisco:
bro seriously I don't care... D governor should knw what he was gonna get, when he was called to rule... Everybody knew he was a puppet and we all knw u can do anything u like with puppets..... Let's see if he'll pull an obaseki or chicken out like ambode.... Na politics ino dey support anyone...
wike cant remove fubara.no fit try am. Fubara has already taken over rivers state. He has dissolved his cabinet that was fully nominated by wike.
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by blueAgent(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Alvin212:
Since

Enugu na Coal city

Ogun state should be

Skull city grin

Hmm!!! grin grin grin

Na you talk Am.
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by blueAgent(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
casualobserver:

There is emotion and there is strategy. I would haves thought that after recent events people would have learnt the difference. Tinubu was sidelined for 8 he did nothing, he didn’t fight Buhari, instead he strategized and when his time came despite plans to sabotage him he prevailed. Atiku/ Obidients played on emotion at the elections and at the courts….they lost both and in the the process creating history 1) the 1st time we had a president who became president without getting 50% of the votes…why because by acting emotionally and not strategically, they split their votes. 2) the 1st time in the history of election petitions that the PEPT and SC delivered unanimous decisions in a presidential election.

Lesson: emotion gets you nowhere. Strategy takes you places. You rode to power on the back of a Tiger, you are already fighting the Tiger? The same Tiger that has federal support and controls the house and has defeated every enemy before him so far?

When Wike put him there he didn’t know Govt house is not one man’s property? They will impeach you and nothing will happen…heaven will not fall. This is not about right or wrong….respect the game!!

If you earned your mandate, you can make noise, if you were installed then you dance to the tune of piper or at least wait to earn your right to be your own man. Otherwise be ready for war.

In your mind, Tinubu won election becos PDP and LP split their votes?

Rubbish.
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by ufuosman(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
D state no balance for dis fight oh
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Owologbo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Judolisco:
Ameachi ft Jonathan
Wike ft ameachi part 1
Wike ft ameachi remix
Obaseki ft oshiomole
Shaibu ft obaseki

Which betrayal?

We don't slave here.
we hate slavery and oppression.
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Owologbo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Inspirer1:

History (in Nigeria) has it that feuds like this have never benefited the common man, its a pity.

And it is who has the 'support' of the centre that do triumph, it might only take time.

how does the centre favour oshomole Vs Obaseki?
fubara should just play his game well.
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Judolisco(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
ruggedtimi:
wike cant remove fubara.no fit try am. Fubara has already taken over rivers state. He has dissolved his cabinet that was fully nominated by wike.
na cabinet wan comut fubara b4?
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by seeme2(f): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
For mentioning YORUBA your life is ruined from now on.

Herdsmen:
Wike and his Yoruba goons don lose already.. by weekend eyes go clear

Asawana.. don Dey call

Men mant no be noise
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Splashme: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Yes oo
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Herdsmen: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
seeme2:
For mentioning YORUBA your life is ruined from now on.

Your life is ruined already.. anu! Ezi ofia

Typical Yoruba boy .. only to curse and abuse your papa teach..

Nama

For typing this .. your generation is ruined already
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by dandig(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
yang:
Una Good morning

The relationship no even last 1 month before betrayal start
as in ehn ..I shock
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by sdavirus: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Judolisco:
bro seriously I don't care... D governor should knw what he was gonna get, when he was called to rule... Everybody knew he was a puppet and we all knw u can do anything u like with puppets..... Let's see if he'll pull an obaseki or chicken out like ambode.... Na politics ino dey support anyone...

Indeed. The people are with him though, cos Amaechi no do reach Wike. Let's see if he can wade through.

Slapping a sitting governor. He has to stand or die trying

1 Like

Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Inspirer1: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Owologbo:

how does the centre favour oshomole Vs Obaseki?
fubara should just play his game well.
The centre was 'tired' of him (Oshiomole)

Like you said, Fubara is actually playing his game well so far.
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
Angelfrost:
I can't take you idiots seriously tbh... If you didn't protest the rubbish INEC and Wike did during the General Elections, then all of you should shut the fvck up!

Wike, please give them the IPOB/Oyigbo Treatment. tongue

48… JU man😅
Re: "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara by Josephkabila12: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Herdsmen:
Wike and his Yoruba goons don lose already.. by weekend eyes go clear

Asawana.. don Dey call

Men mant no be noise
mumu buffoon, noise under him mama bed. When we dey de street of choba dey play jvc where ur mama dey dat time. Junkie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / 2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.