Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama (435 Views)

Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC / Wike, Fubara At Aso Villa Amid Rivers Governorship Impeachment Plot / I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama by Yemmysworld91: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Let me begin by clearly stating that am not a fan of godfatherism cos that's one of the major demons that has bedeviled this country.
But I guess Tinubu need to be studied. How has he been able to have loyal guys to him after all these years. Some of his godsons that take him head on do go back to him to apologize after a while eg Obanikoro.
Wike Fubara is only a recent romance and is failing already. We have cases of godsons going against godfather all over the country.
I guess Tinubu as a political enigma needs to be studied; although he hasn't been impressive as far as am concerned as the president of Nigeria. But he hasn't had godsons to face him head-on like we've had from the north to every other part of southern Nigeria.
What is it that he is doing differently?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama by MissLeslie(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2023
As God father all he needs to do is to allow the governor to concentrate on the governance and he take the political activities in the state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama by OneCandleAway(f): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2023
Yemmysworld91:
Let me begin by clearly stating that am not a fan of godfatherism cos that's one of the major demons that has bedeviled this country.
But I guess Tinubu need to be studied. How has he been able to have loyal guys to him after all these years. Some of his godsons that take him head on do go back to him to apologize after a while eg Obanikoro.
Wike Fubara is only a recent romance and is failing already. We have cases of godsons going against godfather all over the country.
I guess Tinubu as a political enigma needs to be studied; although he hasn't been impressive as far as am concerned as the president of Nigeria. But he hasn't had godsons to face him head-on like we've had from the north to every other part of southern Nigeria.
What is it that he is doing differently?

Well ge had issues with Fashola but fashola was blackmailed with some things.

Ambode tried to play it safe to not be blackmailed but it still didn't work because he didn't play the politics right
Re: Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama by Britishpea: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2023
Tinubu is not what the media painted him to be. The enmity started from the day of Afenifere. Glory attracts enmities naturally. They would have seen your future before you. They sometimes even see it without them knowing.

He had so much enemies because of today. It is simple. Tinubu is a man with so much tacts and high IQ

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama by Whiteangel1234: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2023
It's possible due to the submissive and timid behaviour of the average Yoruba person .

Godfatherism have failed in south east and South South of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama by Yemmysworld91: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
It's possible due to the submissive and timid behaviour of the average Yoruba person .

Godfatherism have failed in south east and South South of Nigeria
Ibori in delta nko. He was even controlling delta state when he was in prison.
Even the current governor in delta is currently having issues with okowa and is back Ibori. First hand info that am giving you oh

Don't tribalize this abeg
Re: Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama by Jorussia(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
I don't think there is any known formula to be
a successful godfather/leader for a very long time.The thing is the leader needs to be transparent to a vast majority of party members and leaders.The leader must try to be on the right side in any fight or quarrel with the governor, so that in the event the governor leaves him,he would still be very relevant politically.
Re: Tinubu: A Case Study Of How To Be A Godfather In The Light Of Wike/fubara Drama by Jorussia(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

Ibori in delta nko. He was even controlling delta state when he was in prison.
Even the current governor in delta is currently having issues with okowa and is back Ibori. First hand info that am giving you oh

Don't tribalize this abeg
Governors should stop anointing people to take over from them with the hope of controlling them.Many the so called technocrats the governors impose as successor is far worse than politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Group To Tinubu: Call Sokoto Governor To Order Over Financial Recklessness / Dino Melaye Out Of Anger Seeks Refund Of N250,000 Shared Per Polling Unit ‘for V / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.