Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara (38040 Views)

Rivers Lawmakers Whose Seats Were Declared Vacant Lack Sound Legal Advice–falana / Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers / Benue APC Lawmakers Serve Governor Ortom Impeachment Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by tesppidd: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2023
grin

Madooo

That escalated real fast.
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by BadMaster: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2023
I expect the people of Rivers a state to revolt. Ikwerre people have been governing the state without any issues. They should not allow the only Ijaw man to be bullied out of office.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by McDoe(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2023
Politics is really a dirty game.
Pls lemme go and sip my coffee grin grin
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Cotonou12: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2023
This man need to sit up and move his camp to wike enemies. They will save him and deal with all wike contacts in river state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Wujio: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2023
N3TRAL:
Wike chose Sim as his successor not because of Sim's meekness, but because of his stupidity.

Every leader wants a sheep because a sheep is a very stupid animal even though it is overlooked as obedience.

Sim is a mediocre civil servant with a low IQ who finds it hard to construct basic sentences to produce a decent speech. That kind of guy can't devise a strategy to fight. Wike chose the weakest and stupidest Rivers man alive to be his successor 😂

Sim will most likely be ex-governor in the next 24 hours.

If I'm Governor for 48 hours, my predecessor can't do shit to me.

Sim is fvcking dull. How the fvck do you let them gather by 7am to impeach you in a State you sit as governor?
Tf?

Lol @

Sim is a mediocre civil servant with a low IQ who finds it hard to construct basic sentences to produce a decent speech. That kind of guy can't devise a strategy to fight.
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Kutunban: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2023
Game
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Henix(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2023
So one man can control a governor and the entire state? Terrible things happening in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by justuschi50: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2023
Truayshw:
;
oga you sure.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by FreeStuffsNG: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by YourGFsnatcher: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2023
Thos is interesting
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by REALretep(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2023
Na which kain strong juju wey this Wike de use sef
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Fiscus105(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2023
N3TRAL:
Wike chose Sim as his successor not because of Sim's meekness, but because of his stupidity.

Every leader wants a sheep because a sheep is a very stupid animal even though it is overlooked as obedience.

Sim is a mediocre civil servant with a low IQ who finds it hard to construct basic sentences to produce a decent speech. That kind of guy can't devise a strategy to fight. Wike chose the weakest and stupidest Rivers man alive to be his successor 😂

Easier to say than thou.

Wen u have godfather in state, who also has federal mighty....... except if judiciary come to ur rescue.

If not because Oshiomole didn't have federal government's mighty during Buhari, u think Obaseki would escape failure during second term election?

If Ondo deputy has federal government backing, u think Akeredolu wouldn't have become ex?

Indeed, ur analysis up thr even shows ur intellect is farrrrrrrr inferior to River gov.

Struggling to speak English (that's what u claimed oo) what's the correlation between that and wisdom to rule over a state.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Britishpea: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2023
They will make Wike to destroy himself. Meanwhile Sim has always been dull and unintelligible. Wike is difficult and any man that succeeds him must know ho y buy people’s minds with money and friendship. Such a fellow must make his moves within 24 hours after he gets to that seat.

Now the question is; what’s Fumbaras offense. I don’t see him surviving this
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by OMBIIGA: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2023
The C in C must keep a close eye on Wike otherwise his action and inaction will derailed '.............. a whole lot.
Simi is Ijaw and any unjust impeachment might impact on our energy security!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by millionboi2: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2023
It can not stand, you can't be governor and thesame time minister

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by imoowo(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2023
Is it true are u sure it's not fake news
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by NotProphet: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Timfreds(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2023
To me it's disloyalty for Fubara to pick a fight with Wike so early.
If Amaechi and Atiku could not withstand Wike, who is Fubara to stand him. He better go and beg before it's too late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by yusfaith78(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2023
As much as I hate the fact that Wike continues to rule Rivers by installing a proxy as a governor, Fubara knows what he signed up for and he knows the consequences of disobeying his master. Nigeria is a terrible country. How can somebody rule for 8 years and still wants to continue ruling through proxy? Also how can Fubara agrees to be a proxy? How can Rivers people vote for Fubara knowing full well that he’s just a proxy?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by MEGAWATCH: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2023
chukadiho1:
Wike is brutal and fully backed with federal arsenals,I don't see gov Sim Fubara surviving this battle. Politics is a dirty occupation!

That's your WISHFUL THINKING.

Go and check from 1999 till today, over 90% of governers impeached were restored.
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by kettykings: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2023
God help Fubara to squash his enemies
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by yemmit90: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2023
blamingthedevil:
But why pick up fight this early, Mr Governor?

Some people are not smart at all. Someone singlehandedly picked you out of the best brains in River states, at least you should be loyal to him for awhile before you strategically disengage yourself from his bidding.

Patient is the best virtue of a great leader. A good leader or politician would've waited to get his second term in office, get his men across government establishments and state assembly before starting his fight with Godfather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Cantonese: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2023
That’s alright.

At least the people of Rivers state can have an idea of what happened to their resources in the years of Wike as the governor.

EFCC will do the needful, arresting Fubara, and now that Wike is a minister, they can equally arrest him and find out the source of his humongous wealth.

Maybe now Wike can speedily decamp to APC for his protection, as they say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Successlane: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2023
PussyKing:
I saw this coming

I told someone that it won't be up to one year wike and this guy go get problem

Now it's happening

Everybody saw it coming except SIM.

Only that nobody thought it will be so soon

It's been the tradition in Rivers state:

Marshal Harry vs Odili --- Harry lost out , KILLED !!!!!!!!!

Amaechi vs Wike --- Amaechi lost out --Now politically USELESS !!!!!

SIM vs Wike - ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by NaijaCover(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by sokera: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2023
Built2last:
Wike will soon have problem with Tinubu. No one can work with him

Bookmark this.

Wike will not be puppet to Amaechi or any other person but wants Fubara to worship him
he is too small to look Tinubu is the face… a lot of you guys underate Tinubu.., do you know how many strong politicians Tinubu don deal with ? OBJ,Ameachi,Saraki,Atiku,Buhari,Ambode etc
Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by humberjade: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2023
With two third in the bag and the judiciary always in Wike's corner, except Fabura begs, he is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by foolbuster: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2023
N3TRAL:

Sim is fvcking dull. How the fvck do you let them gather by 7am to impeach you in a State you sit as governor?
Tf?

Online keyboard warrior. Calling someone that attained status of governor of a state like rivers low IQ says a lot about your own IQ.

Please shut the fvuk up angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by spencekat(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2023
MissLeslie:
Gbam,[/b] the speaker will become the next governor soon[b]. They will be waiting for judiciary to ratify the impeachment process and wike control the judiciary of river state. The governor need to act fast to stop the impeachment from happening.
Gov.SIM Fubara won't be impeached, but if they succeed to impeach him, the deputy governor will automatically become the governor.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by Curious345: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2023
Fubara will win ..

How Tinubu can elevate a Satan like Wike into the tiers of national politics is quite mindboggling

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara by millionboi2: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2023
Timfreds:
To me it's disloyalty for Fubara to pick a fight with Wike so early.
If Amaechi and Atiku could not withstand Wike, who is Fubara to stand him. He better go and beg before it's too late.
it's a different game here,is just for fubara to betray wike the way he betrayed amaechi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! / Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.