Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated (23508 Views)

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare / Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by osuulola(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
BigIyanga:

Awo didnt win… Shagari beat Awo by more than 4million votes in 1983.. cos it was a hard sale in Naija. Religion and ethnicity are influencing factors in Naija..
1979 was the Christian Christian ticket. It was also a southern southern ticket. It lost by less than 6 hundred thousand votes.

1 Like

Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by Hassanmaye(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
leanonme82:
Watch Bishops Reveal How Tinubu Manoeuvred The Outrage That Followed His Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Archbishop John Praise Daniel Is The Chairman of The Northern Coalition of Bishops and Apostles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F--kvS7KEw

Video Transcript:

"It was for a dialogue, he invited some of us for a dialogue on this issue of why he chose his running mate who also happened to be a Muslim. He discussed with us and we saw, some of us saw reasons with him and we came out to say, to tell the church that there is nothing to fear. And about why we have gathered here today is to tell the world that we have been vindicated especially by the appointments that have been made so far. You will agree with me that even some Muslim groups are saying ah this is another way of christianization of Nigeria because of the numbers of Christians that have been appointed under President.

So we are quick to call this press conference to thank the president for not disappointing us. He gave us his words that the church needs not to be afraid and today so far he has demonstrated to the church that he is a father of all and so for few of us, we are not many, Bishop John praise, myself and few of us who said no this man we should give him the benefit of the doubt, we came out that time to say yes. So now that his victory has been affirmed by the Supreme Court I think it is also important that we come out again to say Baba congratulations and to also thank him because we know he will do more. He is not just going to do to the for the church, he's going to also do for the muslims and to even those who are unbelievers.

So from the beginning we believed in his audacity in his competence to this country and we have come out again to say yes as the Supreme Court has affirmed it and we believe that Nigeria will be better for it in Jesus name amen
Thank you God bless you all!"

[Applause]
[Music]
Amen

Hypocrites before it was Muslim-muslim ticket Nigeria will burn down, now they have gotten the juice everywhere is quite.
Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by villagereporter(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
leanonme82:

You guys should just stop making religion an issue and it won't be one. Awolowo ran a Christian-Christian ticket and almost won the elections. It's possible for an all-Christian ticket to win. It just needs to be a credible person that everyone knows is results oriented.

Bro I beg, leave those Bishops alone they are all suffering from encephalitis. Shikena
Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by Babastrong(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=OneCandleAway post=126696575]It just shows weakness on the side of the south. The right step is a mix of religion and not same religion. Especially when you know Christian-Christian ticket won't be accepted.

I can't be the one feeding you yet you want to lord over me instead of operating on a level playing field[ This has passed. I don't know why most nigerians live in the past. Reason most nigeria have high BP.]
Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by BigIyanga: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballmer:
This is not true Nigeria is only dead because of one foolish tribe that believe it either it way or no other way. That is the Ipob tribe.

That tribe hasnt ruled Naija in the last 60yrs.. why havent your tribe and other tribes in power made Naija better for your abd your bribe.. If Naija had been made to work for you and others… nobody would be complaining. Even Landlocked Gaza is more organized and structured than Naija.
Let your president fix the country for his voters.. then another guy comes in 4-8yrs to fix the countrt for his voters. In 20-30yrs, Naija would be better than Gaza that has working emergency services with ambulances and hospitals
Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by Babastrong(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
If Atiku knew and understood what his brother(babangida) did to yoruba by anulling 1993 election, he would understand that Tinubu and yoruba come to revenge it.
MAY OUR IGBO BROTHERS ALSO MAKE OJUKWU HAPPY IN HIS GRAVE.
Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by Amaggedon: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Headless mobs prefer Nigerians elect one fraud packaged from agulu as the president.

Thank God Nigerians voted wisely and rejected that fraud whose only achievement in 8 years was plunging the state he governed into more poverty.

We Nigerians will reject that criminal 100 times over.
The spirit of death is hovering all around you.
Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by Ballmer: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Of course na my tribe they also rule Imo Abia Anambra Enugu Eboyi to prove you n your father must die of foolishness or which of those state is Gaza bigger than ?

Your foolish ipobic head need to be flogged thoroughly n mercilessly with razor sharp matchet so at least if you do not have common sense here you should in the after life.

BigIyanga:

That tribe hasnt ruled Naija in the last 60yrs.. why havent your tribe and other tribes in power made Naija better for your abd your bribe.. If Naija had been made to work for you and others… nobody would be complaining. Even Landlocked Gaza is more organized and structured than Naija.
Let your president fix the country for his voters.. then another guy comes in 4-8yrs to fix the countrt for his voters. In 20-30yrs, Naija would be better than Gaza that has working emergency services with ambulances and hospitals

1 Like

Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by BigIyanga: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballmer:
Of course na my tribe they also rule Imo Abia Anambra Enugu Eboyi to prove you n your father must die of foolishness or which of those state is Gaza bigger than ?

Your foolish ipobic head need to be flogged thoroughly n mercilessly with razor sharp matchet so at least if you do not have common sense here you should in the after life.

Have you fed today? Have you bought fuel today? Have you bought things in the market today lol?
Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by Ballmer: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sebi na hell fire your Igbo papa go buy hin own things. In fact I even heard all you listed are cheaper in Agulu n upper iweka cos of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

Your case don pass redemption, I can officially affirm you must die of foolishness.

BigIyanga:

Have you fed today? Have you bought fuel today? Have you bought things in the market today lol?
Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by truthhurtsnaira: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Vindicated as how?

Vindicated that Nigeria has been turned into Utopia or what? I don't get it.

Dont mind those Fake Bishops….

Everyone in the zoo is hungry LOL
Re: Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated by debetmx(m): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Pocket vindicated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now / Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.