Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,954 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. (50731 Views)

World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF / Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Botragelad:

Shush and read. That place belongs to Israel before Palestine clowns ever existed!
Don't mind those kids.
They know nothing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Azzik: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

Israel citizens trespassed by wandering on Palestinian occupied territory

Hamas acted right
Terrorist
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by AntiChristian: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:
She was killed by Israel bomb.

She and others who were kidnapped by Hamas were on Occupied Palestinian Territory. They have trespassed. Hamas acted right by abducting them for trespassing.

Let them continue to lie!
Let the gullible Christians continue to follow Israel like sheeple!

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by SpatialKing(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

She and others who were kidnapped by Hamas were on Occupied Palestinian Territory. They have trespassed. Hamas acted right by abducting them for trespassing.

Exactly, Israel 🇮🇱 also have the right to retaliate and defend herself...

You guys should to those crying crying baby mentality on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by ivolt: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
atmy1:
Somebody came from nowhere and d[b]emanded you split your ancestral land[/b] into two and you will smile back at him because he is stronger than you abi? Bros, the world is changing and that narrative that Israel is a victim is changing. Religious bigots will always stick to a lie just to feel good.

Why are you lying?
The splitting of the land is well documented and less than 100 years old.
The country that made the splitting is still existing.
The same "culprit" drew the borders of many of the Arab countries you know today.

3 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Enskynelson(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Botragelad:

Hamas attacked Israeli citizens, what you on?
The table is set 😂
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Enskynelson(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Botragelad:

Hamas attacked Israeli citizens, what you on?
grin
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Confirmedzombie: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
This is sad and I condemn it. The Hamas has no right to kill an innocent civilian.

Although I doubt if she was killed by the Hamas.

I suspect a cardiac Arrest as the Hamas don't kill innocent people.

Islam forbids killing and our Hamas faithful know this and practice it.

May her soul Rest in peace
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Enskynelson(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Let them continue to lie!
Let the gullible Christians continue to follow Israel like sheeple!
So, na those your screenshots u wan take educate people? 😂

1 Like

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by JoeEeL(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by slivertongue: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
atmy1:
Hamas attack israel but instead of facing Hamas, who they cannot reach, they strike innocent civillians. They don't even care about their hostages anymore they are only interested in blind revenge. Most of the israeli hostages will end up dying from israeli bombs anyways.

Hamas attacked innocent civilians

2 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

now isreal will level Gaza and everybody will rest including hamas

9 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Kdon2: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

Israel citizens trespassed by wandering on Palestinian occupied territory

Hamas acted right

Then both hamas and Palestine would be wiped out now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Only one party agreed to the splitting. The jews were refugees from Europe whom the Arabs/ Palestiniansinitially welcomed but the British said they must split the land so that the jews will have a place exclusively for themselves. Why do the jews want somewhere exclusive in a modern world preaching inclusivity. If you think Israel is fair then i pray what Israel did to palestinians will be done to you and your family. Mind you, what israel did does not excuse what Hamas did but the rules of morality and decency remains sacrosant. It shouldn't apply to some and not to others simply because you hate them. Kill Hamas but leave innocent children alone.
ivolt:

Why are you lying shamelessly?
The splitting of the land is well documented and less than 100 years old.
The country that made the splitting is still existing.
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by JoeEeL(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Botragelad:
We can see how beastly Hamas terrorist are. Snatched a lady, smashed her bones, shagged her rotten. Bloody cowards.

This is the start, all terrorist involved in that deed, directly or indirectly must be hunted down to the last bloke.

They likely broke her knees and raped her while she was still alive.

Painful. cool

1 Like

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Kdon2: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is sad and I condemn it. The Hamas has no right to kill an innocent civilian.

Although I doubt if she was killed by the Hamas.

I suspect a cardiac Arrest as the Hamas don't kill innocent people.

Islam forbids killing and our Hamas faithful know this and practice it.

May her soul Rest in peace

You need your brain examined to be sure it's not filled with maggots angry

4 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Confirmedzombie: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Investigation by reporters reveal she was killed by Israeli bomb.

Criminals who disguise as Hamas attacked Israel, instead of Israel to go after this criminals they choose to bomb and kill innocent civilians.

Islam is a religion of peace, we don't practice bloodshed or terrorism but Israel tarnishing the image of the peaceful Hamas freedom fighters as terrorist.

Israel will be defeated at last.
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by JoeEeL(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Generalyemi:
grin

It takes a very highly stupid person to be a Muslim

More than stupid.

As in better mental case. I wonder what they see in that cult.

Anyway na brainwashing from childbirth dey cause am.

3 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
And Israel did not attack innocent civilians? Who has killed more innocent civilians between Hamas and Israel? The fact that someone speaks a fancy language, wears a uniform and has sophisticated weapons does not make him less of a muderer. The Jewish state is a murderer and God will revisit their sins. I am a Christian and I know the Christian God does not condone injustice.
slivertongue:

Hamas attacked innocent civilians
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Kdon2: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
atmy1:
Only one party agreed to the splitting. The jews were refugees from Europe whom the Arabs/ Palestiniansinitially welcomed but the British said they must split the land so that the jews will have a place exclusively for themselves. Why do the jews want somewhere exclusive in a modern world preaching inclusivity. If you think Israel is fair then i pray what Israel did to palestinians will be done to you and your family. Mind you, what israel did does not excuse what Hamas did but the rules of morality and decency remains sacrosant. It shouldn't apply to some and not to others simply because you hate them. Kill Hamas but leave innocent children alone.

Always bitter people. Very despicable animals
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by AntiChristian: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Enskynelson:

So, na those your screenshots u wan take educate people? 😂

Believe whatever you wish o!

You'll get to realise that Israel is scam just like Osama and 9/11.

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Kdon2: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
atmy1:
And Israel did not attack innocent civilians? Who has killed more innocent civilians between Hamas and Israel? The fact that someone speaks a fancy language, wears a uniform and has sophisticated weapons does not make him less of a muderer. The Jewish state is a murderer and God will revisit their sins. I am a Christian and I know the Christian God does not condone injustice.

Why are you now crying? Let the killing continue now, stop crying like idiot

1 Like

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by baralatie(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
She was dragged naked across gaza
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
I know the actions of some Muslims elsewhere have made it difficult to like Muslims. Nevertheless there are different kinds of Muslims and you cannot stereotype a people because some of them commit atrocities. I am sure if they offer you a visa to Dubai, a Muslim country, you will jump at it. You are very stupid.
JoeEeL:

More than stupid.

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by IamAsiri: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

I am not even surprised at your display of barbarism. It's those who liked your gory comment that I am dismayed at shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by adontcare(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

come make I tell u something. No worry una boko boys go soon finish u

1 Like

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Kdon2: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
JoeEeL:

More than stupid.

Yes o! Very obnoxious people

3 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Rebuker(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Very sad.
They claimed it was one of these girls that was killed....I knew it was all a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympPq55wNGQ
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Newton1045: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
atmy1:
Hamas attack israel but instead of facing Hamas, who they cannot reach, they strike innocent civillians. They don't even care about their hostages anymore they are only interested in blind revenge. Most of the israeli hostages will end up dying from israeli bombs anyways.
U mean, she is an Israeli soldier attacked by Hamas?

3 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by neonly: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin.
Generalyemi:
grin

It takes a very highly stupid person to be a Muslim
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by AK481(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Isreal don't even need too much talk, it's to continue the bombings .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran / Russia Destroys $1.1billion US Patriot Missile System In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.