Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. (50783 Views)

World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF / Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Diligence: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Every Hamas & sympathisers of Hamas must be deservedly given the Hamas treatment. Dazzol!
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by murade: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Botragelad:

But history tells a different story. Can you explain how Palestine own the land?

In other words, Hamas terror are free to slaughter innocent Israelis, but when Israel hits back it becomes a sin? Can we now crack on with bombing Gaza to smithereens. Why then are you moaning when Israel fights back?
Good day, ordinarily, I chose not to talk about this Palestinian-Isreal war on this platform, but because of your question "Can you explain how Palestine own the land?" Go and check World map before 1948, there was nothing like Isreal, but world powers like USA and UK allowed the power to intoxicate them and gave another man's land in Uganda to Isreal, Ugandan rejected them, they brought Jews to Palestine, they also rejected Them, but the so called world powers chose to force them on Palestinians. Since then they have been persecuting land owner as if the land belong to them. My question to you now is that "What right UK and America has over another man's land to allocate portion of it to another or third party?
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Miracle2020: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

Israel citizens trespassed by wandering on Palestinian occupied territory

Hamas acted right
why not go to Gaza and and support them. This night they go feel am.
One isreali is equivalent to 1000 Palestine.
Prepare for a bucket to cry your 😭.
God bless Israel!
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by engrelvis(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is sad and I condemn it. The Hamas has no right to kill an innocent civilian.

Although I doubt if she was killed by the Hamas.

I suspect a cardiac Arrest as the Hamas don't kill innocent people.

Islam forbids killing and our Hamas faithful know this and practice it.

May her soul Rest in peace
Are u kidding me? Islam forbids killing..lol.Joke of d century!
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by baralatie(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
BadMaster:

Have Israel not been killing Palestinian civilians too? Enough of this nonsense. Are Israelites more human that Palestinians?
This line is lame because it has always been hamas in Gaza that has always initiated the attack on Israel.
So do you expect a nation not to respond to a terrorist attack?
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by nairalanda1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:
She was killed by Israel bomb.

She and others who were kidnapped by Hamas were on Occupied Palestinian Territory. They have trespassed. Hamas acted right by abducting them for trespassing.

So by your explanation, we should do DNA tests for all English and French people, and those who have been found to have come in after 50 AD should be shot for tresspassing.

See how you guys support evil. Just as bad as the IDF.

Botragelad:

But history tells a different story. Can you explain how Palestine own the land?

In other words, Hamas terror are free to slaughter innocent Israelis, but when Israel hits back it becomes a sin? Can we now crack on with bombing Gaza to smithereens. Why then are you moaning when Israel fights back?

So, at the end it is OK for people to be thrown off their land, and they go smile, eh?

You know that most Nigerians are descended from people who were not the 'original inhabitants', hey?

Both of you, don't support a side please. At the end of the day, support the right of civillans on both sides to live in peace, and support the right of compromise.
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by BadMaster: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
baralatie:

This line is lame because it has always been hamas in Gaza that has always initiated the attack on Israel.
So do you expect a nation not to respond to a terrorist attack?
They should be killing Hamas, and not the genocide they are perpetrating against innocent civilians.
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Generalyemi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

A very stupid person spotted
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by OgaTheTop2: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

She and others who were kidnapped by Hamas were on Occupied Palestinian Territory. They have trespassed. Hamas acted right by abducting them for trespassing.
You are a terrible human being.
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by stormborn28(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

Hama's terrorists will be hunted down.. Their pains will be persistent
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by hotwax: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

Israel acted right by killing their women and children..what's good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Freebills12: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
See how Nigerian Muslims are defending evil! The same people crying foul when Israel defended themselves
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Codivoar(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

You @Biodun556 !
You are not a human being
You are a beast, servant of satan your master
Bloody vampire without heart and compassion
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by baralatie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
BadMaster:

They should be killing Hamas, and not the genocide they are perpetrating against innocent civilians.
Now that hamas built tunnels under people's homes,schools and hospitals and using their homes as rocket launch pads.
What do you think will happen
At we agree that we need to deal with hamas their supporters and infrastructure
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by isahsalee: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Botragelad:

Israel doesn't attack Palestine without provocation. Who declared war on Israel from the start?
Don't be a clown!

Israel has been raiding, arresting and killing Palestinian in Gaza on daily basis before October 7 Hamas attack. Maybe you didn't know of this fact.

1 Like

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Bighead95(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hamas attack israel but instead of facing Hamas, who they cannot reach, they strike innocent civillians. They don't even care about their hostages anymore they are only interested in blind revenge. Most of the israeli hostages will end up dying from israeli bombs anyways.

Then who did hamas attacked ??..........
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by TheWinterBird(f): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
That's awful. cry

May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by FIRDAUS3(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Botragelad:

'I am Israel. I came to a land without a people for a people without a land. Those people who happened to be here, had no right to be here, and my people showed them they had to leave or die, razing 400 Palestinian villages to the ground, erasing their history.

I am Israel. Some of my people committed massacres and later became Prime Ministers to represent me. In 1948, Menachem Begin was in charge of the unit that slaughtered the inhabitants of Deir Yassin, including 100 women and children. In 1953, Ariel Sharon led the slaughter of the inhabitants of Qibya, and in 1982 arranged for our allies to butcher around 2,000 in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila.

I am Israel. Carved in 1948 out of 78% of the land of Palestine, dispossessing its inhabitants and replacing them with Jews from Europe and other parts of the world. While the natives whose families lived on this land for thousands of years are not allowed to return, Jews from all over the world are welcome to instant citizenship.

I am Israel. In 1967, I swallowed the remaining lands of Palestine - East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza - and placed their inhabitants under an oppressive military rule, controlling and humiliating every aspect of their daily lives. Eventually, they should get the message that they are not welcome to stay, and join the millions of Palestinian refugees in the shanty camps of Lebanon and Jordan.

I am Israel. I have the power to control American policy. My American Israel Public Affairs Committee can make or break any politician of its choosing, and as you see, they all compete to please me. All the forces of the world are powerless against me, including the UN as I have the American veto to block any condemnation of my war crimes. As Sharon so eloquently phrased it, “We control America”.

I am Israel. I influence American mainstream media too, and you will always find the news tailored to my favor. I have invested millions of dollars into PR representation, and CNN, New York Times, and others have been doing an excellent job of promoting my propaganda. Look at other international news sources and you will see the difference.

I am Israel. You Palestinians want to negotiate “peace!?” But you are not as smart as me; I will negotiate, but will only let you have your municipalities while I control your borders, your water, your airspace and anything else of importance. While we “negotiate,” I will swallow your hilltops and fill them with settlements, populated by the most extremist of my extremists, armed to the teeth. These settlements will be connected with roads you cannot use, and you will be imprisoned in your little Bantustans between them, surrounded by checkpoints in every direction.

I am Israel. I have the fourth strongest army in the world, possessing nuclear weapons. How dare your children confront my oppression with stones, don’t you know my soldiers won’t hesitate to blow their heads off? In 17 months, I have killed 900 of you and injured 17,000, mostly civilians, and have the mandate to continue since the international community remains silent. Ignore, as I do, the hundreds of Israeli reserve officers who are now refusing to carry out my control over your lands and people; their voices of conscience will not protect you.

Iam Israel. You want freedom? I have bullets, tanks, missiles, Apaches and F-16s to obliterate you. I have placed your towns under siege, confiscated your lands, uprooted your trees, demolished your homes, and you still demand freedom? Don’t you get the message? You will never have peace or freedom, because I am Israel.'
- Professor Norman Finkelstein.

Please also read 'The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine', by Israeli history professor and activist Ilan Pappé .

The world has been lied to for 73 years. The Palestinian people are destroyed before our eyes, and many of those who have been shouting loudly, 'Never again', look away.

Please share.
On your mobile, press your finger on an empty part of the text for 2 seconds. The 'select all' and copy and paste options will pop up.
#FreePalestine

https://fb.watch/nVRmr0fsJm/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by CoronaVirusPro: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fvck Israel!

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by BreconHills(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Do you know how many times Israel has attacked the Palestinians and killed civilians? Not just israeli army but also illegal settlers who are empowered and protected by israeli government? Does that mean someone should hold all israelis accountable for the atrocities of their army and start shelling them indiscriminately?

From Bill Clinton's biography. It is clear that Hamas and the former Fatah leadership had no plan for peaceful co existence.

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by wonder233: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
How come those of palenstine kids killed daily by Israeli airstrikes have never made front page?
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Chienex24(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Investigation by reporters reveal she was killed by Israeli bomb.

Criminals who disguise as Hamas attacked Israel, instead of Israel to go after this criminals they choose to bomb and kill innocent civilians.

Islam is a religion of peace, we don't practice bloodshed or terrorism but Israel tarnishing the image of the peaceful Hamas freedom fighters as terrorist.

Israel will be defeated at last.

Confirmed Zombie grin grin grin
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Calitoscassius(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Isreal should finish off Hamas, so that this kinda crime would not happen again ever! Look at what Hamas did to an innocent girl.
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by eepeepook: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
At least her mother finally knows what happened to her. The worst is having no idea of the victim’s status.
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by ivolt: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
atmy1:
Only one party agreed to the splitting.
It is good you are now facing the reality. British were the victors, they don't need anybody's permission to split or merge lands they conquered. e.g merging of Nigeria and Russia's annexation of Crimea

The jews were refugees from Europe
This is the biggest lie of them all. You guys behave as if the world started in 1948.
There have been jews on that land since BC years.
In fact, before the mass migration from Europe and elsewhere, the jews make up 35% of Palestine land population.

whom the Arabs/ Palestiniansinitially welcomed
This is another lie.
Arabs have zero reasons to welcome Jews en masse.
It is unprecedented anywhere in the world that Arab muslims will "welcome" people
of different faith for any reasons whatsoever unless they are forced and are powerless to stop such migration.
The British which was in charge merely facilitated the migration. Only the jews welcome Jews.
BTW, "Palestinians" did not exist as a country nor an ethnic group.

but the British said they must split the land so that the jews will have a place exclusively for themselves. Why do the jews want somewhere exclusive in a modern world preaching inclusivity. If you think Israel is fair then i pray what Israel did to palestinians will be done to you and your family. Mind you, what israel did does not excuse what Hamas did but the rules of morality and decency remains sacrosant. It shouldn't apply to some and not to others simply because you hate them. Kill Hamas but leave innocent children alone.

About 35% of jews and 35% of Arabs wants 2 state solution. The others either wants a jewish dominated state or an arab dominated state or a democratic mixture.
Emotional curses or prayers won't solve the crisis.
If Hamas attacks, Israel will respond regardless of collateral damage, this pattern has been unbroken for years.

If you are really interested in preserving lives, you would be posting to encourage peace instead of
parroting Hamas talking points i.e they are all refugees. The implication of such position is that the refugees must
all be expelled. It is a pipe dream that 8 million people will pack their bags and leave because of criticism.
You must also accept that outrage won't change anything on ground neither does the revenge mode that have pervaded the internet.

The hot war could be ended or mostly reduced if there is a way.
1. to stop Hamas attacks or limit them to military targets.
2. Stop Israel from retaliating to all attacks
3. Negotiate a permanent truce

Hamas holds the power in Gaza and it will not cease attacking giving the huge sympathy it receives each time it starts a conflict.
It is even the case that the more civilians Hamas kills in its attacks, the more support it receives.
As to the children dying, when you have a densely populated area where children make up half of the population, they will definitely get hit in any fight,
so avoiding all conflict is only solution. You can't kill Hamas without civilians and children taking a hit. The other option is to leave Hamas alone.

I remember Ukrainian children emigrated en masse and are welcomed to neighbouring countries at the start of the Russian-Ukraine war but no Arab country will permit a single Arab-Palestine child to enter their country even for temporary safety from war. But they are quick to express outrage and hold meetings when these children becomes casualties. That only means one thing, they are just political pawns.

2 Likes

Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by sotall(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Biodun556:

Israel citizens trespassed by wandering on Palestinian occupied territory

Hamas acted right

Hence Israel's attack on Gaza is justified.

If Muslim terrorists do not like Israel's action, you all can join Hamas and be bombed all together
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by NLPoliceWoman: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
RTR
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by GEEBITE: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ancestral land really? Tell us the Presidents or Prime ministers of Palestine from 1900-1948 when this whole brouhaha started.
Somebody came from nowhere and demanded you split your ancestral land into two and you will smile back at him because he is stronger than you abi? Bros, the world is changing and that narrative that Israel is a victim is changing. Religious bigots will always stick to a lie just to feel good.
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by wonder233: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Shut up you brainwashed religious imp. You don't know more than the propaganda beings shown to you. They won't show you the thousands of palenstine kids killed daily. By religion, they are not kids too? You're a hard hearted religious beast
Codivoar:

You @Biodun556 !
You are not a human being
You are a beast, servant of satan your master
Bloody vampire without heart and compassion
Re: Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. by Crafteck1: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Somebody came from nowhere and demanded you split your ancestral land into two and you will smile back at him because he is stronger than you abi? Bros, the world is changing and that narrative that Israel is a victim is changing. Religious bigots will always stick to a lie just to feel good.

Go and check history and stop defending nonsense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran / Russia Destroys $1.1billion US Patriot Missile System In Ukraine / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.