Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila (19602 Views)

Osun APC feud: NANS seeks recall of Gbajabiamila, sack of Aregbesola / Adegboruwa Kicks As Lagos Government "Attacks The Integrity Of EndSARS Panel" / Speakership: Yoruba Group Endorses Nwajiuba Ahead Of Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by epainos: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Herdsmen:

Why not state the real situation..
Radio Katanga.....Radio without battery... ooo.. you are the one who knows the real situation there na... so why not run your mouth more. I swear.... e sweet die. The film be like Syvester Stallion's Rambo and Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator. Na you be the actor there na. Sebi actor no dey die for film...roll on bro. grin

So because we dey type for same means that .. is a foul statement
We no dey type the same ooo. You dey talk how one Ibrahim dey enter Aso Rock Villa anyhow....and how you saw am korokoro say na southern names Gbaja removed...say guy no touch any northern name.

Na you dey lecture us say Tinubu don dey roll with Gandollar before Gbaja surfaced. O boy...i believe say you dey there dey roll for dem paro na. Na you see am na.

Oga pls you wey Dey sleep for villa .. update us ..
Shoor! shocked
I tell you say I ever visit Villa before? Na you dey talk say you sabi all there na. Guy! You go narrate the story oooo and you go finish am.

A beg, tell us...who cornered El Rufai? A beg, make we check something since you sabi am. When OBJ go visit again...so we go check something. Lol.

Careless humans
You are the real definition of a careful human with a diarrhea mouth. grin
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by 1Dray(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

No I never said Muhammad was rich cause he didn't came to preach about wealth. You understood it as such!

Jesus is what way, Way to mile 2 or mile 12?

The biblical Jesus doesn't exist at all! Despite all the fasting and prayer in the last election na so Jesus sleep dey snore!

Someone that couldn't save himself from birth till he was allegedly killed by humans na that one go save you?

Abeg wΓ‘kΓ  pass!

You will not say you were not told.

Remember the same Jesus will Judge both you and Mohammed on the judgment day.
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by tibk25(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
I think he wants things to be calm first.

He may sack him later.
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by Antichristus: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
You are all reaping what you sew, and your children's children will reap from it. I left for good nearly 30 years ago.
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by Jacks14: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
May wisdom never depart from your brain
FreeStuffsNG:

You're full of bile and ignorance. That University of Cambridge, ex-ExxonMobil Director, Abba Kyari you deride even in death is older than your parents and more educated than your parents, he was the Patriot PMB relied on to decide to move strongly against the fraudulent P& ID.

He died serving this great nation and it will be good to know what your own parents did to serve and die for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
slivertongue:
APC lacks integrity
And Ob-idiot party Laboured in vain.
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by AntiChristian: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
1Dray:

You will not say you were not told.

Remember the same Jesus will Judge both you and Mohammed on the judgment day.

Jesus can't even judge himself not to talk of anyone else!

Jesus had a God he worshipped and prayed to!
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by Katakata10: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ominivorious12:
Unlock Your Visa and Job Opportunities!

Are you tired of visa rejections? Frustrated with job applications going unanswered? We're here to turn the tables in your favor!

✨ Introducing Our CVs, SOPs, and Letters of Excellence ✨

🌟 Experience a 95% Invitation Rate for Interviews 🌟

Our team specializes in crafting captivating and compelling:
πŸ“ CVs in the Europass format
πŸ“ SOPs for jobs and study visa applications
πŸ“ Cover Letters
πŸ“ Introduction Letters

Don't let poorly crafted SOPs stand between you and your dreams. We understand what it takes to leave a lasting impression and get that coveted visa approval.

With our professionally tailored documents, you'll not only breeze through visa applications but also guarantee yourself a spot in the interview chair of your dream job.

Why settle for mediocrity when excellence is just a click away? Let us be your passport to a brighter future!

🌟 Don't just dream it. Live it! 🌟

Say goodbye to visa heartbreaks and job application woes. Contact us on Whatsapp today with number in the flyer below to unlock the opportunities you deserve! πŸš€

Seun
Mynd44

Rule 2, 18
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by slivertongue: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Naijaagenda:

And Ob-idiot party Laboured in vain.

APC is an integrity deficient party
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by 1Dray(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Jesus can't even judge himself not to talk of anyone else!

Jesus had a God he worshipped and prayed to!

Even mohammed in your Quran said Jesus is coming back and will Judge him and everyone on the judgment day.
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by AntiChristian: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
1Dray:

Even mohammed in your Quran said Jesus is coming back and will Judge him and everyone on the judgment day.

Another Christian telling lies!

Jesus will come back, yes as he didn't die at all before.

He'll come back, defeat the antichrist, get married, die as a Muslim and be buried as a Muslim!

He will rule as a Muslim while alive!

He will be judged on judgement day and he won't be the judge!
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by 1Dray(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

He'll come back, defeat the antichrist, get married, die as a Muslim and be buried as a Muslim!

He will be judged on judgement day and he won't be the judge!

Oh, He will come back to defeat you and other antichrists and the mohammedan deception. Case Closed!
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by Angrymode: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Is Tinubu that is talking not the worst of them all. Joke of a country captured by criminals.
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by AntiChristian: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
1Dray:

Oh, He will come back to defeat you and other antichrists and the mohammedan deception. Case Closed!

Case opened!

Jesus would deny you!

Not everyone who says to me, β€˜Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 7:11

Jesus doesn't have any say!
He has a God!
He will come back as a Muslim to destroy the cross of Calvary lies heaped around him!
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by icedbreez(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
allthingsgood:
Obviously this is what the President will say just before he fires someone. But he wont want to make it look like he fired Gbaja because of anybody. I can bet that he knows Gbaja's days are numbered.

I doubt this.

Tinubu like most Barons and Bosses, prefer loyalty to integrity or righteousness. He knows as we all know that Femi is loyal 100% to him and that's all that matters to Tinubu not wether the guy is skimming from off the top.
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by 1Dray(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

He will be judged on judgement day and he won't be the judge
!

You are an illiterate Muslim go and read your koran. Even though that book is an idolatry book. Book of the unknown god.
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
slivertongue:
APC lacks integrity
Entirely they lack integrity
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by allthingsgood: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2023
icedbreez:

I doubt this.

Tinubu like most Barons and Bosses, prefer loyalty to integrity or righteousness. He knows as we all know that Femi is loyal 100% to him and that's all that matters to Tinubu not wether the guy is skimming from off the top.

But that’s the problem. Someone who is after money can never be 100% loyal. Eventually his interests will conflict and he will be forced to choose. That is what Tinubu is waiting for. Gbaja is a very very greedy person. He will fall in Tinubu’s trap
Re: Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila by Xhuntra: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You're full of bile and ignorance. That University of Cambridge, ex-ExxonMobil Director, Abba Kyari you deride even in death is older than your parents and more educated than your parents, he was the Patriot PMB relied on to decide to move strongly against the fraudulent P& ID.

He died serving this great nation and it will be good to know what your own parents did to serve and die for Nigeria.

Seun mynd44 oam4j Dominique lalasticlala nlfpmod
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aregbesola (Photos) / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.