Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects (19590 Views)

Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila / Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Your officer ordered me to lie down, Imo monarch tells CP

The traditional ruler of Uzoubi Umuna community, in the Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State, Eze Okereke, has petitioned the state Commissioner of Police, Nasiru Muhammed, over the humiliation he suffered in the hands of a policeman posted in the community to enforce the curfew imposed by the state governor.

While enforcing the curfew, the monarch said in a statement addressed to Muhammed on Wednesday that the cop ordered him to lie on the ground at gunpoint, adding that the cop humiliated him in the presence of his subjects and passersby.

The statement read in part, “Around 2pm, I was returning from a meeting of the Orlu Traditional Rulers Council held at Umudioka ancient kingdom, in the palace of His Royal Majesty, Eze Thomas Obiefule. I visited my office at No 5, L.N. Obioha Street, Uzoubi Umuna, Orlu LGA.

“On getting to the Carrot Junction, I met a team of mobile policemen on duty. One of them ordered me to get down from my car. I quickly obeyed. Despite the inscription on my vehicle number plate asserting my status as HRH Eze B.C Okereke, the traditional ruler of Uzoubi Umuna autonomous community, my physical appearance as an old man and my verbal expressions to him that I am the traditional ruler of this community, he pointed his gun at me and ordered me to lie flat on the ground, which I did.

“I lay on the ground for over eight minutes before another policeman asked me to get up and go. All these happened in front of my subjects and other passersby. It was really a big disgrace and disrespect to me, my community and the entire Imo State traditional rulers. You may please investigate this report and necessarily call your men to order. I am still bearing the humiliation with great pain and grief.”

https://punchng.com/your-officer-ordered-me-to-lie-down-imo-monarch-tells-cp/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why won't they disgrace you when everyone now rules every plot of land as autonomous community in Imo state.

It was really a big disgrace and disrespect to me, my community, and the entire Imo state traditional rulers. You may please investigate this report and necessarily call your men to order. I am still bearing the humiliation with great pain and grief.”.

Lol

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by saheedbadmus(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
That's bad .. shey the mumu officer fit do that to an ordinary local govt chairman .. Nowadays these police officers or politifians have no respect for ori Ade (King)

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by LMS1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Priest Kindly Let The Lord Fight For U

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by valenu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
cry cry baby

2 Likes

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by chatinent: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
They will apologise to him on national television, and return home laughing at him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria is a British continuation of the destruction of our tradition, customs and their custodians,

The irony is that these kings LOVE Nigeria that destroyed their ancestors because it feeds them, the negro is a complicated being!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
LMS1:
Priest Kindly Let The Lord Fight For U
The fight is for the lord.

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by EnvelopeUs(f): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
valenu:
cry cry baby
Lol
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
embarassed I can only blame the Sudanese vegetable for this, his nepotism cuts through the entire breath of the country. The bigot appointed his kinsmen as commissioner of police in the SE.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
No vex... There are no kings in igboland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by rawtouch: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2021

shameful
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by dogooder: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Thats what common man face everyday from naija police o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Rugaria: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2021
The habit of humiliating royal father's in the south by officers from the north has been going on for centuries! Babangida once sent soldiers to destroy a palace in Rivers State where the locals who had issues with the army ran to for safety. There is no respect whatsoever for the traditional institutions in the south by northerners but the same notherners will be desperately brandishing their worn out traditional rulers as god-sent "blue bloods" that must be worshiped. I think that protests can't solve this problem. The North won't learn! The best way to send a strong message about this is for a Southerner in office to find a very inventive way to thoroughly humiliate say the sultan of Sokoto or the emir of Kano! Set him up as a supporter of violent herdsmen, get him arrested in the typical Nigerian police method and bring him to court only in his worn-out dirty boxers on the back of an old Police pick up van.. That's the only way this will stop..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by The5DME(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by CocoaOla: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2021
If you wanna achieve your dreams get your ass out of #zoo prison called Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by sirblend: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2021
No one is above the law.
Even the ONI OF IFE and OBA OF LAGOS can be ordered to lie down flat.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by pisltd: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2021
So unfortunate. cry
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by theFilmtric: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Buhari's nepotism has spread like cancer to the rest of the leadership
Pyhonist:
Useless man

You called yourself a monarch and ordinary men asked you to prostrate and you obliged because they had guns. What the essence of bieng a monarch when bullets can kill you.

King of imbeciles and cowards
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13084341_11767102117447621170433911344206img20200323184408509jpeg893eed9d16c0e47064a0d65a07dbadcdjpegjpeg99a561a4389ea66e67194459e691514bjpegjpeg9b155eed27bf8a802129e4d202e6fbd0jpege53fd3435f78af4b998f0baa10b4dad7_jpeg_jpegb365836eaa2a00dc4c166e2a8b21486c
Naso
Dem go blast your brain without reluctance those savages
@emboldened
Can bullets not penetrate the queen of England?
As far as the monarch isn't a traditionalist
Only 1 shot go quench am

Tribalists-please stay away

theFilmtricsay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Adamusaheed: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2021

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Awesomeking: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Wow
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Ahhhhhhh
A whole Eze who worships only Nnamdi Kanu now asked to lie on the floor!!

Maybe he was asked to worship Nnamdi Kanu ni ke!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Millimann: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
The Governors won't say anything now.

When those youths start harming policemen and burning police stations, you start wondering what caused their actions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by zeusdgrt(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
So u don't know the meaning of curfew? because u are a traditional ruler u come decide to move past curfew time so make Dem clap for u and allow u move round?yeye dey smell mr traditional ruler grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by visijo(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
If your account balance reach 10k, we’re not friends again. You’re my boss.��

2 Likes

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by bigdammyj: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
This policeman resemble one of those characters from soul.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.