Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency (19593 Views)

Biko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map — Borno Gov. Zulum / Zulum: Boko Haram May Be Child’s Play If Nigeria Allows ISWAP Fighters Grow / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Reference(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
This man never talks straight.
His report on what is happening in his State always wears political sunshades.
One minute the situation is returned to normal, the next he is wailing about the barbarians banging at the gates of the city.
What these politicians do not realise is that democracy demands transparency to get things done.
Leadership that is constantly factual in its assessment of governance.
And this is because advocacy, civil pressure on government rides on clear leadership signals.

He has no army, no police of his own and scant resources to handle the problem.
What is there to hide and play politics with.
Tell it as it is so that Nigerians will drag the central government kicking and screaming to attend to the issues if need be.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Antoeni(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2023
They will First Wipe out North East
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Trustedpronet: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2023
They will wipe borno state off the surface of the earth and not the entire Nigeria. Even Israel can't wipe off Gaza of 2.2milion population.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2023
SmartyPants:

It's the way you people appropriate this term "sane Nigerians" to spew rubbish.

In 2010 and 2011 when boko haram was bombing churches in abuja was it about Borno alone? What peaceful churchgoers were massacred in Owo last year was it about Borno alone?

Sane Nigerians indeed.

Let me rephrase for the sake of your false idea of patriotism...

Most sane Nigerians have stopped giving a flying fvck.

Boko Haram is the politics of terror that is beyond the control of anyone outside Aso Rock.

Any further lamentations?!!
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Owologbo(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2023
OkCornel:
Too late.

Illiteracy, poverty, religious zealotry and corruption have made the North a perfect breeding ground for insurgents.

Similar conditions in the North Central, South East and South South.

Matter of time before government officials and high net worth individuals become targets.

The poor will have nothing left to eat except the rich. Too bad

Similar situation in the south west, with tout, one million boys and their likes.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by mipeesoft(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2023
all the yeye people criticising and protesting in Nigeria over Israel attacks on hamas, will not come out and protest over the killings of innocent souls by boko haram and bandits in Nigeria. Nigeria, once a country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
iwaeda:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/30/boko-haram-may-wipe-nigeria-off-the-map-zulum-raises-alarm-about-insurgency/
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by ican2020: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2023
Zulum shut up, they can only wipe out your people cause i trust my neigbours SE to give them hell
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Lumarstone: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2023
Let the three regions go their separate ways.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by eteebanky: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Wisereborn:
Sometimes I wonder why we have government in this country undecided

Very useless set of leaders undecided

Mumu, you till government can do everything for you
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by ifeco4(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by SmartyPants(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

Let me rephrase for the sake of your false idea of patriotism...

Most sane Nigerians have stopped giving a flying fvck.

Boko Haram is the politics of terror that is beyond the control of anyone outside Aso Rock.

Any further lamentations?!!

So "sane Nigerians" are defeated and go about life as walking dead?

No, those are petulant children. Sane Nigerians are those who stood up to the government on October 2020 to bring an end to the SARS menace.

Sane Nigerians are governors who banded together to creatr Amotekun to stem the murderous regime of fulani rascals.

Sane Nigerians are the civilian joint task force members and vigilantes all across the north confronting boko haram with inferior weapons amd keeping their communities safe.

The idea that "sane Nigerians" are helpless crybabies is a dangerous falsehood that does the most damage to those who indulge themselves in self pity.

Sane Nigerians will create their own narratives.

To each their own.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by captaininiobong(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Na borno they go wipe no be Nigeria. Just imagine politicians joking with citizens life . Is Boko Haram to big for a governor to tackle? Or a president to tackle.

Nonsense, let all continue in the stupidity, thier children will live to see it too.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2023
SmartyPants:

So "sane Nigerians" are defeated and go about life as walking dead?

No, those are petulant children. Sane Nigerians are those who stood up to the government on October 2020 to bring an end to the SARS menace.

Sane Nigerians are governors who banded together to creatr Amotekun to stem the murderous rehime of fulani rascals.

Sane Nigerians are the civiliam joint task force members and vigilantes all across the north confronting boko haram with inferior weapons amd keeping their communities safe.

The idea that "sane Nigerians" are helpless crybabies is a dangerous falsehood that does the most damage to those who indulge themselves in self pity.

Sane Nigerians eill creatr their own narrative.

To each their own.

Good... Keep telling yourself that. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by SmartyPants(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

Good... Keep telling yourself that. cheesy

No doubt.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Coronavirus1: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Zulum book haram can only wipe out southern Nigeria and not south You are a good governor.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I thought he had it under control
Don’t worry sir we will get to the level of peace very soon
Zulum muzulum is speaking nonsense, Boko Haram can only wipe out North from the map no entire Nigeria, wetin concern East, SS, SW with Boko Haram? The day Boko Haram carry thier nonsense enter South, that will be the end of Nigeria itself.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Charly68: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Let the military tell.us why we are paying them of Boko Haram is threatening our territorial integrity as a nation
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Litmus: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
OkCornel:
Too late.

Illiteracy, poverty, religious zealotry and corruption have made the North a perfect breeding ground for insurgents.

Matter of time before government officials and high net worth individuals become targets.

The poor would eat each other for the rich will fly off. The poor aren't angels, religions’ biggest sin is to paint them as such. For me, there is nothing more egregious to the state than Entitled Poor. Nigeria's Opposition Politics is creating them for Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by OkCornel(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
JPmore:

You carefully exempted the Sw where many are made refugees in Benin republic and agbero and thuggery is now a profession of pride due to drug abuse, illiteracy and poverty

Tribalism sha. I also exempted the North West, but you didn’t see that.

Ok, Lagos is as unsafe as Borno. Happy now?
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by izubext007: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Point of corrections, Boko Haram can only wipe Borno people and their sponsors, not all Nigeria.
If Dem come south will finish Dem.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Tyktoker: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
The problem is with is Islam, not Nigeria. A country where frivolous, unprovocative Islamic red lines are immediately death penalty. You have deradicalise first before any public appeal. Better still Islam can learn to be peaceful following the steps of Christianity and other peace loving religions.
iwaeda:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/30/boko-haram-may-wipe-nigeria-off-the-map-zulum-raises-alarm-about-insurgency/
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Eriokanmi: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
But same Zulum said last week that security had improved in Borno. Politicians shaa
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by SeriouslySense(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
Otito, otito O, otito O, alright sai gobe.

Ana m ekele Chineke maka taa

Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by UNDFTD: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
That terrorism that the Fulani government of Liegeria has been sponsoring and supporting will eventually be the demise of the already failed and hopeless country. I am so happy and looking forward to seeing the useless country brought down to its knees! You can't be supporting evil and expect NOT for it to backfire...that's what you call KARMA! Nothing would gladden my heart than to see Liegeria exit no more because it's demonic and cursed.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by viodemus: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
Greenfaces:

Baba no play oo. Na legit this guy dey yarn so.

I went to gwoza to do solar installation for one ngo. Omo! Watin my eye see ehn...... those boko boys been don waka far ooh. They seized big places and big military bases. They are too many and they don't fear or give up that's the issue

I feel you, I no dey underrate their abilities, but spreading to all of Nigeria, na wash.
If igbo even sense say dem really dun dey take over middle belt, we go troop go there go rack them. With some foreign and local toys, we can deny their airplanes, and then ground fighting capabilities go even for both sides.

They are only gaining all that access and takeovers, because many in the sham forces are their members. The security forces are not balanced.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by newoffer: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
When they are doing free wedding to lazy couples whose main jobs is to procreate without viable source of income. They give birth to kids nobody can cater for . Stop procreating children you cannot train.
Authoreety:
I thought they said that the Nigerian army built a university there to divert the mind of those with insurgency tendency
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Greenfaces: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
viodemus:

I feel you, I no dey underrate their abilities, but spreading to all of Nigeria, na wash.
If igbo even sense say dem really dun dey take over middle belt, we go troop go there go rack them. With some foreign and local toys, we can deny their airplanes, and then ground fighting capabilities go even for both sides.

They are only gaining all that access and takeovers, because many in the sham forces are their members. The security forces are not balanced.

I saw things those guys destroyed my mouth open. You can imagine what it takes to fight strong army guys. Its not ordinary eyes. Something is even behind them. The weapons they had and havoc they did. The only question I ask is... what now happened that they suddenly got defeated overnight. Watin buhari come do? Because me I no understand the magic

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Patriotsleague: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
The northern oligarchy must save the future of the north and end almajirism now!

Put the children through training and education so they can be useful to themselves and nation, otherwise you are breeding raw recruits for bandits and terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by JOemmy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
OkCornel:
Too late.

Edit: if you accuse me of excluding the SW without mentioning the NW, just know you are a tribalist devoid of objective thinking.

Is not the nw and sw that's masterminding the crises in those regions u think u people can deceive anyone here?
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Yet budgeting billions for security, spending another billions,yet no results..Bad govt everywhere..
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Spandau: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
iwaeda:

Well, technically, that could happen. But it will only affect the North because that was their handiwork. You can sow maize and reap oranges. The rest of the country will simply morph into other countries and if BH tries to invade, then they will die. That is why it is essential for the all Hausa/Kanuri/Fulani Christians in the core North to move to the middlebelt. It is essential for the Middlebelt to also align with the South. BH is their handiwork but they can't stop them again. Same with the other groups too. They want to make Nigeria an Islamic Republic with Fulanis as rhe ruling ethnic group while at the same time, they want BH (Kanuri) to be tackled. No be juju be that?
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Spandau: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Patriotsleague:
The northern oligarchy must save the future of the north and end almajirism now!

Put the children through training and education so they can be useful to themselves and nation, otherwise you are breeding raw recruits for bandits and terrorists.

That's the way they want it so that they can continue to have urchins to do their dirty work for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The New Anti-Whatsapp Tablet For Men And Women / Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? / Nigeria Air Force To Get 3 JF17 Fighter Aircraft From Pakistani Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.