Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Can I Do? What Is My Identity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can I Do? What Is My Identity? (130 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / The True Identity Of Catholic Mary / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do? What Is My Identity? by Johnnyson1000(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
What can I do?

This is the question that seeks to help you understand your abilities, gifting and potentials.

What can I do? I can’t be a nonentity here. This is identifying your gifting and potentials.

Dr Myles Munroe would define potentials as your inherent abilities. Abilities that are locked up within you.

You don’t have to create or invent them. Just develop and deploy them.

You are not permitted to go until you bring that which is locked up within you and serve your generation with it. Discovering your place in life is important!

Read the full article here ➡️https://openfaith.com.ng/5-questions-you-must-answer-to-be-fulfilled-in-life/

#openfaith #sermonquote #ApostleJoshuaSelman
Re: What Can I Do? What Is My Identity? by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Johnnyson1000:
What can I do? This is the question that seeks to help you understand your abilities, gifting and potentials. What can I do? I can’t be a nonentity here. This is identifying your gifting and potentials. Dr Myles Munroe would define potentials as your inherent abilities. Abilities that are locked up within you. You don’t have to create or invent them. Just develop and deploy them. You are not permitted to go until you bring that which is locked up within you and serve your generation with it. Discovering your place in life is important! Read the full article here ➡️https://openfaith.com.ng/5-questions-you-must-answer-to-be-fulfilled-in-life/
This man was definitely a motivational speaker and nothing more. undecided
Re: What Can I Do? What Is My Identity? by LordReed(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This man was definitely a motivational speaker and nothing more. undecided[stupid.

Most of the pentecostal pastors are motivational speakers who use religious language to try to inspire and accumulate followers.

(1) (Reply)

Was Prophet Elisha Wrong Or Moabites God Defeated The Israelites? / "why is honesty being discouraged"? / If It Is Because Of Witches And Wizards, Missed The Message Of Yahushua The Mes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.