Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire (29533 Views)

Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by BJanta: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
A million Hamas' bullets to Paul Bristow's head. Ditto for all Hamas' sympathisers.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by HopeSpencer: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Aboki99:

Let's see whose life will be going from bad to worse between me and you from today. As I am sure I will one day dies, so I am sure that life for you will continue to me miserable each passing day. Watch out! For gloating over the massacre of children, you have earned the curse of God upon you. Life will surely never be the same for you. May God sustain the curse on you till the end of your days here on earth.

Ori e daru. Oo ni ni oju oorun
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by IbileIfe: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
sameoldguy:
Indian man doing bombastically in UK, no wonder de used to have Bombay because dem too like bomb.

Indians don't like Arabs.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by monex(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
zinaunreal:

There is oil at gaza strip and israel wants it. That strip of water there is very rich with oil and gas. It belongs to Gaza. Anyways hezbollah has started sending long range missiles deep into israel and very soon their general will give a press conference . The goal is to have the Palestinians leave but this will be israels greatest blunder despite their acclaimed intelligence .

Israel thought people will keep shut like it happened in Myanmar when the Rohingya people was displaced but it backfire. This is the real reason America wanted to get rid of Tiktok and other decentralised news but just like Tinubu was exposed for his corrupt electoral practices, it happened to them also.

Stop watching mainstream media. I can only advice you.

give me examples of what we should rather watch
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Sterope(f): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Oh, I do. What next now?

teebaxy:
Have you bothered to pray about the issue in Borno and most states in northern part of Nigeria Why are you so sympathetic about a country that doesn’t give a shit about you be your worries . Nigeria will not develop in this manner!
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Sterope(f): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Darling, I do! Unlike you, I am capable of caring about two things at the same time.

Will you like to know the difference? Western world have always pretended to care about human rights, democracy and all other jargons. Their pretence haven't been great but at least they used to pretend. Yet we have these same countries saying it is okay to commit genocide.
teebaxy:
Have you bothered to pray about the issue in Borno and most states in northern part of Nigeria Why are you so sympathetic about a country that doesn’t give a shit about you be your worries . Nigeria will not develop in this manner!
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Sterope(f): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is easy. You know the land your ancestors came from. If you don't know, get down to research. Go back 5000 years and claim the land. It doesn't matter if it is in South Africa, The Philippines. Go back and claim that land now!

Can you see how foolishyou sound now?

A lot of people displaced the Jews, Romans, the crusaders etc. The Israelis we have now have a longer history than even the African Americans. I doubt you are willing to share your family land if a couple of AA claim your ancestors land as theirs.

No Israeli can point out to a specific place in Israel or Palestine and say out loud that it used to be where their great grandfather used play, swim and what have you. Israelis are white people from Poland, Hungary, Russia, Germany, Britain, America and other European countries.

TOPMAN4LIFE:

The claims by Palestine Hamas that the land Israel is staying now doesn't belong to them is blatant lies. That's just the main cause of their problem, Israel has been existing on that land right from the beginning of time. But because war displaced and dispersed Israel around the world, by the time they came back in 1948, Mohammedians Palestine hamas have taken over their land and didn't want Israel to come near again,
Did Israel just wake up and begin to attack Palestine,
Palestine went to Israel to attack them and killed civilian including children,
So you want them to fold their hands and watch.
What Israel is doing now is to rid Gaza of Hamas terrorists and they need to enter Gaza to achieve that in order to secure their people and border.
Inorder to reduce civilian casualty since Hamas like to use civilian for shield, Israel told people of Palestine to move to South to know and battle the real terrorists but Hamas told Gaza people not to move so that they can use them as human shields.
So anyone who refuses to hide and move away from the area of attack or area designated for battle is a terrorist and Muslim terrorists are always ready to die even when they are trying to kill others.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Sterope(f): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
We don't kill people and take their lands. I don't support people who do. You do. You should be comfortable with the consequences of your support.
YoungBlackRico:
Hope you wake up and wish for what happened on the 7th on your household too
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by teebaxy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sterope:
Oh, I do. What next now?

I’m not sure you do cos if you actually do , you who bother less about Palestine palava

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Yusman316(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
All these bloggers that have problem with comprehension. The report said he left the post the thread is claiming he was sack
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sterope:
This is easy. You know the land your ancestors came from. If you don't know, get down to research. Go back 5000 years and claim the land. It doesn't matter if it is in South Africa, The Philippines. Go back and claim that land now!

Can you see how foolishyou sound now?

A lot of people displaced the Jews, Romans, the crusaders etc. The Israelis we have now have a longer history than even the African Americans. I doubt you are willing to share your family land if a couple of AA claim your ancestors land as theirs.

No Israeli can point out to a specific place in Israel or Palestine and say out loud that it used to be where their great grandfather used play, swim and what have you. Israelis are white people from Poland, Hungary, Russia, Germany, Britain, America and other European countries.

Continue to fool yourself, Israel knew that is their land and that is why they went there.
Bible the oldest book in the world confirmed they are from there.
If you are not satisfied, you can move to Gaza and fight against Israel.
In the Bible, there are cities and towns like Israel, Jerusalem, Egypt,Gaza, Judea, Bethlehem, Nazareth, ashkelon, Syria etc which shows Israel has been co existing with others mentioned until war displaced and dispersed Israel, by the time Israel came back in 1948 with powers, Mohammedians Palestine Muslim have taken over their land and didn't want Israel to come near their land again.
The whole of Arab countries went into war against Israel but Israel overcame all of them.
The same way it happened in Ilorin Kwara State, Jos plateau, southern Kaduna and Benue State villages in Nigeria, when Mohammedians Muslim take over your land, they will lay claim to it as if they are the original owner.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by prophetfire: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Philipponzaghi:
If this happened in Africa, they would have been writing to the embassy screaming African leaders are killing freedom of speech.

But here is the UK prime minister sacking someone just because he called for peace.

If na one African president dey kill people of other country, USA go condemn to The Hague but since it is Israel doing the killing, they look the other way and say they are fighting terrorists.

This world is the more you look, the less you see.
We don't want peace, we want vawulence pro-max. No chance for peace till all Allahuuuuuiu Ak-bomb people are decimated.

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by grandstar(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Oga, America is not a charity organization that dashes weapons like tom tom, what ever they give they receive in money, kind or resources. The war in Iraq was in exchange for Gold, they are eyeing Niger republic now because of the massive deposit of Uranium in the country. Hamas has roots in Iran, Iranian terrorists were trained in Syria. See ehn, stop watching CNN or they will keep brainwashing you to think America is spotless and angelic. Do online research yourself and be shocked.

Oga,

Find someone else to preach to. If what you're saying is true, prove it!

America did supply weapons to the Afghan Mujahedeen to fight against the invading USSR.

You also have the Iran-Contra affair.

But your statement that America supplies weapons to Hamas is simply too outrageous to be true. If true, why haven't the Israelis or anyone exposed it?

Do you know the US supplies Egypt with over a $1bn worth of military aid every year?

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by huptin(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
zinaunreal:

That is why you didn't pass English. I just disclosed an update and you're pained. You have issues in your head. Find a cure to you're kolanut brain before you come here to quote your stupidity

All terrorists behave alike...crude, uncultured, unlettered, delusional and most commonly, they are almost always badly bred. Keep bleeding while Isreal keep destroying your mentors...while at it tell your parents : if they just had kolanut brains they would not have bred a total buffoon like you.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by MamaletASO: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
When you hold a sensitive position...you should mind how you speak
Especially what comes out of your mouth
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Nche95(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sterope:
History did not starton Oct 7th. I hope everyday you wake up you pray what happened to Palestine happens to you
I'm essence you are justifying October 7. And they should do worse if next time they have the chance.. people dey sha
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Nche95(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
grandstar:

How much money does Hamas have that it'll be buying American weapons or America selling to it? American weapons are exorbitant.

America for your information dashes Israel $3bn worth of weapons each.

Hamas weapons are largely sourced through Iran, their sponsors.
you dey mind the mugu. He even said BH buys from America.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by ford101: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Guns don't just start killing people without someone operating it, The manufacturer of the killing machine is the real evil on our planet that goes about fueling crises so people can buy guns and start killing themselves while the seller smiles to the bank....if you still don't get the point then you CANNOT understand world politics.

Keep feeding on the rubbish CNN dishes to you, you just heard the plain truth from me but you are comfortable believing lies...there are many of you brainwashed kids here on nairaland.
fools like you no nothing about truth. All you no is blame game.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Sterope(f): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Did History start on Oct 7? It is a simple question.
Nche95:
I'm essence you are justifying October 7. And they should do worse if next time they have the chance.. people dey sha
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by zinaunreal(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
monex:

give me examples of what we should rather watch

There are lots if you google but tik tok & twitter is enough to find first hand Info from direct sources unfiltered for your better judgement. It is American politicians number one enemy because the news is unfiltered.

Israel owns most media you're watching.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Sterope(f): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Part of the numerous things Israel did and is still doing: Mind you, it doesn't matter if the Palestinian is a Christian or a Muslim.

-bob hospitals and refugee camps - this one is small
-bake babies
-kill pregnant women and cut out their foetus
-rape women
-torture Palestinians
-arrest them till forever
-Wipe out all family members. There are families that have been wiped out. We aren't talking about 20 family members. think 60, 70 family members.

Some of these victims end up joining Hamas. Should Hamas kill civilians? No. However, Hamas is not the story. West Bank doesn't have Hamas and they suffer the same fate as Gaza. When people refer to Oct 7th, I wonder if they were born on Oct 6th. Or when they claim it is complicated; I need no further proof of their daftness.

If you can understand Apartheid South Africa. Now imagine that happening on a much larger scale for a country with little support. You have white people claiming a land because of religion. These white people don't care about Christianity. Everyone keeps mentioning the Bible to support Zionism when there are Orthodox Jews and many other Jews that do not believe in Zionism.

Nche95:

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by olalekan9320(m): 3:37am On Nov 01, 2023
happney65:

Every Isreali house is built with a bunker and a bomb shelter. Every Damm house. Whenever they send missiles from their terrorist enclave,they run into the bunker. They are surrounded by people who want the total destruction of Isreal

Easy with the false information, they have iron dome is not that every houses comes with a bunker. Who are the people who want their total destruction? They have been killing Palestinians since forever but you're claiming opposite

Yet the country who you want the total destruction is the most advanced in all areas of life than you people. Economically and in all areas of life.
Germany was more developed economically and in all areas of life(in your own words) when holocaust happened, it only means one thing, they are oppressing people in Gaza as well as west banks

Yet,you are dirt poor and living in penury. Instead of you accepting the fact that Isreal has the right to live as much as you do,you keep on attacking them and when they retaliate,you hide behind civilians and claim victimhood.

I don't know what you mean by "you" in that sentence if you mean me, I can categorically tell you that you don't have my networth but I won't go there, if you want to, we can check and I can tell you that you're the poor one here, emotionally, financially and in all ramifications. If you're talking about the Palestinians, if only you can be open minded and read to see that these guys are the victim, even before October 7, Isreal has been attacking them and fight from people in Gaza is mostly done by Hamas, if IPOB attack police station in SE, like they have done, can FG attack the whole town and k*ll everybody?

By the time all of these is done, The entire Middle East will be so shaken,they won't try this with Isreal again

You're just been a fanatic with this statement, I can see that the reason why you're supporting Isreal is because your God said they are the choosen one and in my opinion you're not different from boko haram and co who believes they are fighting for God one way or the other

And if you're not dumb, apart from Turkey who isn't really in the Middle East, the rest have either looked away or kept quiet while genocide is going on and you said Middle East is shaken

P.S. This same Gaza was given up by the Isreali 's in 2005 for the sake of peace yet instead of accepting Isreal's olive branch they still want to destroy them off the face of the earth.

This is 100% lie, they left but still under their control, they can't even dig well without permission from Isreali government, the first time I saw Gaza on TV maybe around 2011, it was the same genocide that happened then, just Google Gaza and you'll read how they have been bombarded so many times and you said they left.

A document was just leaked by wiki leak and it shows that Isreali government just want to send them away and take more land as usual. They are even going as far as wanting to help Egypt to clear their IMF debt so Egypt can take them as refugees and they can take the land since there's no oil where Isreal has hijacked at this moment

Isreal gives Gaza water,light, about 50,000 Gazans come to work in Isreal every day when Hamas as kept its own people in poverty and penury They were given which they pay for btw because they don't have authority to do that on their own and the same Hamas was founded, funded, used and supported by Isreali government

You know why I like them? They are a resilient group of people who knows how to stand up to Bullies. Adolf Hilter killing about 6Million Jews in the Holocaust didn't deter them. They even came out stronger after that and they are masters calling out the bullshit of anyone.
At this point they are the bullies and even if Nigeria receive the amount of financial support Isreal has been receiving they won't be where they are

Next time,what you can't accep, you don't throw it at people again cos when they react you won't find it funny

You're right but in this case, it isn't civilians that threw the stone and the people that threw it were supported by Isreal and those people are hiding in tunnels that Isreal also know that air bombardment and the chemicals which are war crime can't get to them but they choose to continue their genocide

Nonesense!
Yeah, nonsense, I used to wonder how genocides, holocaust and other war crimes were committed in the early days but it's because of nonsense people like you who support it either for religious reasons or something more mundane
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by olalekan9320(m): 3:48am On Nov 01, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
The Civilians Hamas killed in Israel are not humans right? Any Civilians still in northern Gaza is a terrorist and a terrorist sympathiser. Israel gave them ample of time to leave but they kept adamant because they are terrorist in making. The good ones have left already.

100 percent they are civilians.

You think it is easy to just carry your bag and start moving? Yet there are reports of Isreal killing people that are running to the south, what justifies that too

They even just blewed a refugee camp in the south o, they have blown hospitals, ancient church, attacked with white phosphorous and there wikileak document saying the main aim is to drive them away so they can take more land
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by BALLOSKI: 4:08am On Nov 01, 2023
Philipponzaghi:
If this happened in Africa, they would have been writing to the embassy screaming African leaders are killing freedom of speech.

But here is the UK prime minister sacking someone just because he called for peace.

If na one African president dey kill people of other country, USA go condemn to The Hague but since it is Israel doing the killing, they look the other way and say they are fighting terrorists.

This world is the more you look, the less you see.
The world has seen through their hypocrisy already. Freedom of speech is when you're saying what they want to hear. If you don't say what they want to hear, they gag you.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
ford101:
fools like you no nothing about truth. All you no is blame game.

The information I shared with you is beyond your mental capacity, you are still a kid and mentally unstable.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by loswhite(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

They don't have to, They fund terrorist organizations worldwide...case study, Do you know the world's most wanted terrorist Bin Ladin was trained by America? CNN won't tell you these things unless you dig them up yourself, thanks to the internet.

Don't believe everything you read or hear in mainstream media, they are told what to say, it is your duty to search for the truth yourself instead of rejecting what you have zero knowledge about.
What is the this truth you have researched for yourself? Is it not ppl that responsible for the media? Don't you think they are trying to push their own narrative ? So please can you tell me of what this truth you have discovered says about The event that happened recently in Isreal? Is it fake news that Hamas never entered Isreal? I really want to know tho. Thanks
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by wowcatty: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2023
I understand that Israel needs to defend itself, but I hate it when the deepstate gets involved in any crisis, they will make it go on forever and turn Israel and mostly Palestine into rubble. After killing each other, they will still live as neighbors.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
'MORAL HYPOCRISY': Columbia professor who condemned university's antisemitism inaction says he's "ashamed." https://trib.al/AylA8oy

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by monex(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2023
zinaunreal:

There are lots if you google but tik tok & twitter is enough to find first hand Info from direct sources unfiltered for your better judgement. It is American politicians number one enemy because the news is unfiltered.

Israel owns most media you're watching.

Yes I also use Tiktok and twitter but as you know there is a lot of misinformation on social media

Which of the media is Israel owned?

is Aljazeera among what I should rather watch because it is actually state-owned by Qatar
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by zinaunreal(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2023
monex:

Yes I also use Tiktok and twitter but as you know there is a lot of misinformation on social media

Which of the media is Israel owned?

is Aljazeera among what I should rather watch because it is actually state-owned by Qatar

When you see a news do your own research to get facts. Like understanding that the real reason for the war is that isreal wants to do away with gaza residents and take their oil, build a canal there that will rival the egyptiam suez canal . This is supported by the usa. They think the world will support them because they own 90 percent of world media but they forgot that news is now decentralised. Its easy to distinguish what's real from fake.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Whose Lives Matter?
Michael Ramirez November 3, 2023

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by monex(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
zinaunreal:

When you see a news do your own research to get facts. Like understanding that the real reason for the war is that isreal wants to do away with gaza residents and take their oil, build a canal there that will rival the egyptiam suez canal . This is supported by the usa. They think the world will support them because they own 90 percent of world media but they forgot that news is now decentralised. Its easy to distinguish what's real from fake.

you are raising more aspersions.

How does Israel own 90% of world media?
Israel actually willingly gave Gaza to Egypt after winning it during the 6-day war.

I am not sure it is that easy to distinguish real from fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest / Coronavirus: Prince Charles Avoids Handshake (Video) / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.