Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire (29617 Views)

Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by zinaunreal(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
monex:

you are raising more aspersions.

How does Israel own 90% of world media?
Israel actually willingly gave Gaza to Egypt after winning it during the 6-day war.

I am not sure it is that easy to distinguish real from fake

Isreal gave gaza and still sieged the place making it an open prison . Don't be one sided with your research besides they want to turn that place into a canal to rival the Egyptian suez canal and suck up the billions worth of oil there . Go do more research don't just open google. You tried
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07am On Nov 08, 2023
WORLD OF TROUBLE: A censure resolution against the "Squad" member will advance after a Democratic lawmaker joined most House Republicans during the vote. https://trib.al/Zq6eB9y

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Somilat: 2:24am On Nov 08, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Good. Delete all terrorists sympathizers.

Osun goddess will rule all Muslims countries.

Slam your head on the floor more than once and go to jail.

Here is your typical white, Anglo-Saxon criminal.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Somilat: 2:26am On Nov 08, 2023
Yestogood:

Hamas started this.
No they didn't. Here is your typical, "christian" backstabbing criminal.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20am On Nov 08, 2023
'Tis But a Fleshwound
Tom Stiglich November 5, 2023

Hamas wants a ceasefire now that Israel has counter-attacked with a ferocity they had not contemplated.

There was a ceasefire in place on Oct. 7, 2023, when Hamas committed acts of war and war crimes against Israeli civilians. Hamas violated a standing ceasefire in the most cowardly way. Why would Israel think they would respect a new one?

Commentary by Editor-in-Chief R. Mitchell. Editorial cartoon by Tom Stiglich

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by Yestogood: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2023
Somilat:
No they didn't. Here is your typical, "christian" backstabbing criminal.

SAME TO YOU.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2023
Enemy Within
A.F. BRANCO on November 8, 2023 at 5:00 am

Not White Supremacists

For the past three years, Biden has been beating the "white-supremacy-is-the-greatest-threat-to-our-Homeland" drum with virtually no evidence that it's happening. While ignoring Black-on-Black crime and murder, and multiple threats and assaults on Jews, etc.

Though Biden tried to sound strong on the side of Israel, but in typical Biden fashion, he appears to be waffling toward a cease-fire and pushing for humanitarian aid that will eventually be spent on more weapons to be used to kill more innocent Israelis. Cartoon by A.F. Branco.

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by ISelectMySins: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The whole world can now see that the UK are major accomplices of the bombing and killing of innocent civilians and peaceful Hamas freedom fighters.

What is the crime of the minister for calling for a cease fire.

The whole world can now see that the UK are Anti Islam.

I call on the Arab world to make haste with all alliance talks to deploy troops and equipments to Gaza immediately.

Hamas must defeat Israel
Insha Allah

Israel must surrender

Insha Allah

The blood of every innocent civilians and our peaceful Hamas faithful must speak on the heads of every Israel supporters
Insha Allah

Are you calling for a ceasefire or you're calling for war? I don't understand.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by wowcatty: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2023
I didn't know she was being censured until I saw a topic about her yesterday. I've completely ignored American and middle east news, my focus has been on Mohbad's case. Naira Marley is now released but Nigerian police is not better than dog catchers, I never had faith in them and I've now lost all hope in them.
OLAADEGBU:
WORLD OF TROUBLE: A censure resolution against the "Squad" member will advance after a Democratic lawmaker joined most House Republicans during the vote. https://trib.al/Zq6eB9y
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by wowcatty: 12:53am On Nov 13, 2023
Biden Biden Biden!
It's been a while since I followed what's been happening around him.
OLAADEGBU:
Enemy Within
A.F. BRANCO on November 8, 2023 at 5:00 am

Not White Supremacists

For the past three years, Biden has been beating the "white-supremacy-is-the-greatest-threat-to-our-Homeland" drum with virtually no evidence that it's happening. While ignoring Black-on-Black crime and murder, and multiple threats and assaults on Jews, etc.

Though Biden tried to sound strong on the side of Israel, but in typical Biden fashion, he appears to be waffling toward a cease-fire and pushing for humanitarian aid that will eventually be spent on more weapons to be used to kill more innocent Israelis. Cartoon by A.F. Branco.
Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Diabolical!

Source

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
The West Is Next…

Source

Re: UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bibi, Baby!

Source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Crisis: Army Takes Over; Finance Minister Ignatius Chombo Detained / President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital. / US Bank Calls Cops On Black Man Because They Thought His Paycheck Was Too High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.