Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan (31116 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / Bwala To President Tinubu: Ban Use Of Dollars For Local And International Trade / Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Sniper101(m): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rachael06:
Am very sorry please i am in need of a help for the sake of God i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate that we lost the dad of my kid and since then we have been going through a lots of suffer ness, please try to help us and may almighty God in his power shall never takes away all what have been the sources of your happiness and blessing in this life amen, please even if it's for us to eat with it for God sake this my acct Access b, ank 18 22 81 77 79 Rachael Johnson

You created this account today

This same today, you're already needing help and pasting an account number grin

Na so una dey run am for here ni ¿ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Sholuwa241: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Homix1:
Rivers state political match today Between SIM and Wike.

first Half.

(1) In the 2nd minute of the game, Wike's veteran Striker, Former Speaker of the Rivers state House of Assembly Martin Amaewhule moved a motion to remove Ehie Edison as Leader of the house to take the lead.

(2) In the 40th minute team Wike scored a second goal, as they served Sim Fubara his Impeachment notice.

Half Time SIM 0: Wike 2

Second Half

(3)50th minute of the game, SIM Fubara's Young Prodigy who is a two time Young player of the year Ehie Edison dribbles from the center half, as he buys over 18 other Assembly members to impeach the Former Speaker of the House of Assembly Martin Amaewhule, scoring a world class goal bringing the scores to 1:2

(4) 65th minute, Ehie Edison is elected Speaker of the house of Assembly, bringing the game to a 2:2 scoreline.

(5) In the 82, 84th and 85th minute Edison who is obviously the man of the match, grabs three world class assists as he gets SIM Fubara to sack 23 LGA Chairmen, Chief of Staff, CSO and also Suspended the Chief Judge of the state.

Full Time; SIM 5 :Wike 2.

That's how today ended.

Hmm no comment from me just watching the match
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Indispensable85(m): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nothing meaningful comes from bwala these days. Supreme court don flog am cord for ear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by garfield1: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
edungene7:
Wike is a fool to think that he would be able to control a sitting Governor from the south south while sitting in Abuja one man can never be a champion in South South and south east politics it can only happen in South west and the North were they play stomach infrastructure politics

A governor he installed? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Tony4000: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Homix1:
Rivers state political match today Between SIM and Wike.

first Half.

(1) In the 2nd minute of the game, Wike's veteran Striker, Former Speaker of the Rivers state House of Assembly Martin Amaewhule moved a motion to remove Ehie Edison as Leader of the house to take the lead.

(2) In the 40th minute team Wike scored a second goal, as they served Sim Fubara his Impeachment notice.

Half Time SIM 0: Wike 2

Second Half

(3)50th minute of the game, SIM Fubara's Young Prodigy who is a two time Young player of the year Ehie Edison dribbles from the center half, as he buys over 18 other Assembly members to impeach the Former Speaker of the House of Assembly Martin Amaewhule, scoring a world class goal bringing the scores to 1:2

(4) 65th minute, Ehie Edison is elected Speaker of the house of Assembly, bringing the game to a 2:2 scoreline.

(5) In the 82, 84th and 85th minute Edison who is obviously the man of the match, grabs three world class assists as he gets SIM Fubara to sack 23 LGA Chairmen, Chief of Staff, CSO and also Suspended the Chief Judge of the state.

Full Time; SIM 5 :Wike 2.

That's how today ended.
Nice analysis, Fubara remains the man of the match
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Burob: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Tony4000:

Nice analysis, Fubara remains the man of the match
Na this kind imagination una take deceive Gringory Obi?
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Aquila99: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
frankson1:

Yes, Governors have the right and power to write for the withdrawal of a Federal Minister because naturally, Governors are the people who nominates and puts forward the names of the Ministers to the President. In this current situation in Rivers state, I strongly believe that President Tinubu will not honour such call from Governor Fubara.

Oga wia u read dat one. Governors don't nominate shit. Is d right of d president. Sim can't also do anything about wike's ministerial position.
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by MasterTee007: 2:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Nope...I doubt it and Tinubu will never fire Wike. Wike is what FCT Abuja needs...those who want him gone from FCT are part of Naija's problem. They have stolen land and built on stolen lands...Wike is HERE...Wike is HERE.... Wike is HERE....Fall in line or Fall OUT.

victorclean:
Did a governor have a right to withdraw a federal minister from his state.
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by MasterTee007: 2:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Bwala is not someone that should remain relevant. Only a dumb will listen to his advice...so far all his predictions have been nil.

References1:
Bwala was spokesperson for Atiku Campaign Organisation 2023

Daniel Bwala (on X)
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by okorogodwin4(m): 3:05am On Oct 31, 2023
Another strategy is to chase out all the 24 house of assembly members in Wikes camp out of river State and burn there houses both in portharcourt and in there various village heaven will not fall afterall Nigeria politics is Madness

1 Like

Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Kukutente23: 3:35am On Oct 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Bwala the hyena-looking loser.
Look at the demonic counsel he's giving.

I diss him with “Many Men” by 21 Savage feat. Metro Boomin'.
Great jam!
Your comments are always devoid of sound reasoning.
So you know the counsel is demonic
But when Wike was doing same to others you joined him to sing "As he dey pain them, he dey sweet us" while hailing him as "Wicked Wike"
You need to diss yourself more
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by alphaNomega: 4:55am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike and Fubara should destroy themselves. Scorched earth. You can not kill innocent people, and try to perpetuate yourself in power as though it is your birthright.

Those of you hailing fubara as governor are scums. You forget quickly how that innocent NYSC boy was tortured to death during elections
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Rolings: 5:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Hendrixky:
Seconded

Wike is gonna be put to shame just the way Oshiomhole and tinubu were put to shame in Edo matter

Godfatherism is no no

You don't fuckkk with a sitting governor and go scot free
Body go tell you except the that sitting governor nor know himself

That's to a governor that got there on his own merit. Not one imposed by the Godfather.

The Uba brother not only F"ked Ngige
They gangraped him and nothing happened

Dey play
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by SIONKPO1(m): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Dialpad:
Joke ... unless he can buy members of the house 100%
He doesn't need to buy them but he can kidnap their) Wife)s and children and also Pin some crime on them ,them go succumb immediately
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Enemiesmasquera: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Bwala the hyena-looking loser.
Look at the demonic counsel he's giving.

I diss him with “Many Men” by 21 Savage feat. Metro Boomin'.
Great jam!
You took a break with your disgusting posts. How is the shege banza treating you ? I guess hunger hit you hard recently hence your break from the forum
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by frankson1(m): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2023
Burob:
Shut up.

I wasn't talking or did you hear my voice undecided
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by frankson1(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2023
Aquila99:

Oga wia u read dat one. Governors don't nominate shit. Is d right of d president. Sim can't also do anything about wike's ministerial position.

Okay, my bad. I was wrong. I thought it was so because of how politics is played here.
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Khallicopyro: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2023
victorclean:
Did a governor have a right to withdraw a federal minister from his state.
Nice question... Lawyers in the house help
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by malcom1X: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2023
Hendrixky:
Seconded

Wike is gonna be put to shame just the way Oshiomhole and tinubu were put to shame in Edo matter

Godfatherism is no no

You don't fuckkk with a sitting governor and go scot free
Body go tell you except the that sitting governor nor know himself

Ambode
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Kingsley904: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Kay25:

He can't survive when his God father has federal might
He can survive.
Former Governor Udom survived when his God father ( Current Senate President) was an opposition.

South- South don't hold too long to God- fatherism.
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Guyman01: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Kay25:

He can't survive when his God father has federal might
Tinubu expected him to fix the rot in FCT and not start a fight in Rivers State, if he is allowed to concentrate federal might in Rivers State FCT residents will protest and ask for his removal
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by delishpot: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Nyesom Wife will be fine. His eleda , his chi,God and I are behind him. He should not fret. He Ef up a lot Sha but in the spirit of the game a thief cannot be a thief if he stole from a fellow thief.
He will be fine.
If you know Wike tell him to reach out to me.
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by MarrisManah(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2023
SavageResponse:
If he takes this advise and acts on it just know there will be full blown war between the two which will not end until one of them is dead
Nothing will happen. If I be fubara, wike will not visit Rivers state either as a private citizen or a minister. CP will publicly tell him his security is not assured and advise him to stay away. If he dares, like is expected, the kind of gun battle that will ensue will shock the devil. And I, as Fubara, will be the one condemning the shootings and promising to bring perpetrators to book. I will also assure wike of protection and assistance cheesy grin
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by delishpot: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2023
MarrisManah:

Nothing will happen. If I be fubara, wike will not visit Rivers state either as a private citizen or a minister. CP will publicly tell him his security is not assured and advise him to stay away. If he dares, like is expected, the kind of gun battle that will ensue will shock the devil. And I, as Fubara, will be the one condemning the shootings and promising to bring perpetrators to book. I will also assure wike of protection and assistance cheesy grin

Very silly comment. So na Wike no fit raise men to also start shooting and destabilize Rivers state in retaliation? You people think power is just a one mans game? Esp power in this naija in 21st century?
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by MarrisManah(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2023
okorogodwin4:
Another strategy is to chase out all the 24 house of assembly members in Wikes camp out of river State and burn there houses both in portharcourt and in there various village heaven will not fall afterall Nigeria politics is Madness
He just need to kidnap some and force them to resign publicly and thank the governor for the support so far while promising to support him in any other capacity. grin cheesy
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by MarrisManah(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2023
delishpot:

Very silly comment. So na Wike no fit raise men to also start shooting and destabilize Rivers state in retaliation? You people think power is just a one mans game? Esp power in this naija in 21st century?
Make him raise am come na ... Him will know the difference between a governor and a minister.
How many men Amaechi raised when he was collecting as a minister? How many men Odili raised when he was collecting from Amaechi as a former governor? Abi how many Oshiomole raised? No matter what Wike thinks he has on Fubara, if the governor is hell-bent on breaking loose, Wike raised to power 5 can't stop it. This is Nigeria politics!
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by delishpot: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2023
MarrisManah:

Make him raise am come na ... Him will know the difference between a governor and a minister.
How many men Amaechi raised when he was collecting as a minister? How many men Odili raised when he was collecting from Amaechi as a former governor? Abi how many Oshiomole raised? No matter what Wike thinks he has on Fubara, if the governor is hell-bent on breaking loose, Wike raised to power 5 can't stop it. This is Nigeria politics!

You said you will arrange a group to shoot at Wike. That's what I am talking about. So unless those against Amaechi, Odili and Oshomole banned them from stepping foot in their states at the cost of their lives then that particular thing shouldn't be considered. Unless he want start tribal war.
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Kay25(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Guyman01:

Tinubu expected him to fix the rot in FCT and not start a fight in Rivers State, if he is allowed to concentrate federal might in Rivers State FCT residents will protest and ask for his removal
Well seems u don't understand the essence of why he wanted to be a minister at all cost it's not in fixing any rot but he clenching to power to wield sword against anyone standing against him in rivers
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=References1 post=126707102]Bwala was spokesperson for Atiku Campaign Organisation 2023

Daniel Bwala (on Colos)[/quote]
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by Greattha: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2023
andy244:
He gave the advice becuse he knows thats exactly what wike would do should he be in the shoes of sim. Good advice from Bwala

Precisely!!!

The wike we all know would do worse if the tables were turned.

See them supporting him against a sitting governor.

But ofcourse, wike has suddenly become a Saint who shouldn't have a taste of his own medicine as he has joined them.

Hypocrites.

Spits
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by bigcasava1(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2023
References1:

Daniel Bwala (on X)
start with Hyper city
Re: Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2023
References1:

Daniel Bwala (on Colos)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Proclaims 8th Lagos State House Of Assembly (see Photos) / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) / Okorocha & Ayade Storm Imo Carnival, Check Out Their Swags (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.