Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others (20730 Views)

Colonel Ojukwu Gives A Press Conference In The Newly Declared Biafra | July 1967 / Anambra PDP, Godwin Maduka, Bianca Ojukwu And Lessons From APGA / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by CJStarz: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beolly:

Igbos are angry with Yorubas in Lagos for voting against GRV. The Igbos lined behind him massively because he's Chinedu but forgot that it'd send a message to the Yorubas
It was only normal for Igbos to vote for their sister's son often termed nwadiana. That's natural sentiment. They were not happy that Yorubas didn't vote for him because they were sure that going by their numbers,GRV could have won considering the fact that they defeated the Jagaban and delivered Lagos to Obi.
That set the Yorubas panicking. We all know how it ended.
GRV remains your brother. Love him.
Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by codemaniacs: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]x

You see the danger of not teaching history in secondary schools. I don't blame you I blame those who only teach the jihad of Usman Dan Fodio, Seku Amadu, Futa Jalon, origin of slave trade in Africa etc, without teaching us our civil war. Azikwe wants to control oil Ijaw? Were Azikiwe and Ojukwu part of the Coup? Nzeogwu was he not from Delta State? Delta is not in South south? Does Delta have oil?
You think Ojukwu was part of the coup and he was rewarded by Gowon and northerners with an office of a Governor? Read! Stop basing your argument on hear say! I understand how the northerners felt during the first coup. I also understand how civilians Easterners felt when the military after killing the Eastern soldiers in the counter coup descended on them.
Have you seen any northern Nigerian military head of state or even Obasnjo that blamed Ojukwu? What happened during his funeral? Was he not given his full right as a statesman? Ojukwu did what any selfless leader would have done. Security of the life of people under his charge. He even used his father's money and property to fight the civil war. Did you Ojukwu's father? Research! Read!

You don't know anything...

Its just your igbo history propaganda you know.

You're the one that needs to research.
Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by Freebills12: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
codemaniacs:

You don't know anything...

Its just your igbo history propaganda you know.

You're the one that needs to research.

I expected this from you! Go and read! You could have pointed out the historical propaganda! Nigeria as a country knows the truth.
Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by Freebills12: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]6
CJStarz:

It was only normal for Igbos to vote for their sister's son often termed nwadiana. That's natural sentiment. They were not happy that Yorubas didn't vote for him because they were sure that going by their numbers,GRV could have won considering the fact that they defeated the Jagaban and delivered Lagos to Obi.

Oil dey your head!

1 Like

Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by codemaniacs: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I expected this from you! Go and read! You could have pointed out the historical propaganda! Nigeria as a country knows the truth.

you have your truth and I have my truth.

your truth is that Ojukwu, Nzeogwu, Azikiwe and Ironsi are your heroes.

my truth is that Ojukwu, Nzeogwu, Azikiwe and Ironsi are mass murderers, Igbo supremacists, greedy and envious killers.

2 Likes

Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by thinkmoney(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beolly:

Let's have a Wasiu as governor in any Eastern states
A wasiu Nnamdi can well be governor
Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by aestake: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
infogeneral:
GRV could not even spell Bolaji correctly. He wrote Bolahji.
He is more fit for governor in Anambra than Lagos.
hahahahaha....shege pro max forgotten temporarily grin
Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by Sleekfingers: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
haybhi1:
GRV, the guy whose political career fails even before he starts.

That guy is a slowpoke....dont know jack about lagos politics.....he foolishly killed his political career.......
He should go to southeast and contest there.....because if he contest in 2027, he will be dealt with......

2 Likes

Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by Sleekfingers: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
infogeneral:
GRV could not even spell Bolaji correctly. He wrote Bolahji.
He is more fit for governor in Anambra than Lagos.

His political career in lagos is finished......he should go and contest in Anambra......
Re: GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others by Beolly(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:

It's normal for them to vote for Nwadiana based on ethnic sentiments but they labelled Yorubas bigot and got angry for seeing through their intentions and voting against him? The more the support he got from the Igbos the more the more his candidacy looks suspect. Even Igbos outside Lagos where bitter that the guy lost the election. Obi winning Lagos wasn't made possible by the Igbos alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference / Participate In Debate, Lawyers Tell Buhari / Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.