Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) (34596 Views)

LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video) / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor / Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2023
BIZNess123:
Pepper dem obiedients and atikulators
What has this got to do with Obi and Atiku? Your medication don finish?
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by StreetFight: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only UNILAG can pull a German Chancellor , the Leader of the largest and most powerful country in Europe, down to its campus. No other school can pull this feat.

Greatest Akokites! You rock guys. If you are reading this and you didn't attend UNILAG, if you can still, try and attend UNILAG, you will find out why Akokites have a very high esteem of themselves wink

This one is suffering from inferiority complex
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by kentokay71: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2023
we are the Akokite , great Akokite, great ,

4 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Does it mean you were blinded from seeing this post by the OP, it's like the 4th post?

If this is not celebration, pls tell us what is?

FreeStuffsNG:
Only UNILAG can pull a German Chancellor , the Leader of the largest and most powerful country in Europe, down to its campus. No other school can pull this feat.

Rolings:

And where did you see anyone celebrate it as an achievement?
Please point it out
A news item is reported and you are saying it's celebration of achievement... Don't you want the visit reported?

You are just unnecessarily paranoid.

Don't loose your mind due to electoral loss....the losers have moved on
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by ajepako(f): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Greatest Akokites! You rock guys. If you are reading this and you didn't attend UNILAG, if you can still, try and attend UNILAG, you will find out why Akokites have a very high esteem of themselves wink

Yes ooo

Greatest Akokites!

5 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Jbleenk: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2023
Foolish Obidients blinded by hate

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2023
look at his simplicity. in nigeria, we are whiter than the white man
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2023
flokii:

Nope Unilag is not overhyped.. infact, the institution lives up to its reputation and motto "in deed and in truth". You can't graduate from Unilag without having something upstairs.. the calibre of lecturers in Unilag will humble you.
While I was in the Faculty of Engineering, our Dean of Faculty was exceptional, a Prof. par excellence (heard he is now late).. We had other gurus like Prof. Mowete in Electrical and so many others, too numerous to mention.. who you wan raise shoulder for na?
There is one particular Don that taught me GEG 101, Engineering Mathematics in my first year who was working with NASA then.. Public Universities are still the best till tomorrow.

Don't let anyone deceive you, there are only two Universities in Nigeria... UNILAG and others.
It's not just called the Uni. of First Choice for fun.. you gatz ace your JAMB and compete with over 80,000 candidates from across the country for 6,000 admission slots. It's the best of the best brains you'll meet on campus when you finally enter.

You believe Unilag is spectacular because you lack comparative measurement. You believe your half-baked lecturers are superb because you have nothing to compare with.

And for all the excellence of your alma matter, you ended up commenting up and down Nairaland, regularly, in place of engaging the unrivaled skills you acquired at this great institution. How's that an attestation to the great education you received?.

My brother, if all you had is what is offered in our Nigeria schools, your education in your field of study is incomplete. Even your lecturers need an update.

Also, what is Unilag's world ranking?.

I remember my Ashewo days when we'd storm Unilag female hostels for sleepovers. The green algae I saw on the floor of one of the female shower area still makes me throw up to this day.

And all those empty heads wey dey follow me go house are also your great akokites. Why una too like to dey hype nonsense mediocrity?.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by sulaak(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2023
kaysi:
This is why many OYIBO want to be in Nigeria

A country with 218 million, Arable land, 70% youth, vast solar energy, hydro and hydrocarbon potential. It is the reason why Lebanese, Jews, Chinese and Indians are running to Nigeria and young Nigerians are Japa to. Europe to clean old White people's asses.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Nice one Mr Chancellor.
Obidients think otherwise grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2023
Arutan:

Which OAU compared to Unilag. You just need to be an Akokite to experience modern university learning and environment. Those days you can easily distinguish an Akokite from the rest. Unilag remain and will alway remain the greatest and most modern University in Nigeria.

See as you dey rejoice because beggarly Western European savages came to visit your campus....Nigerians and colonial mentality
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by tyinfinity: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2023
Obi will bring Vladimir Putin to UNN and Agulu
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by LZAA: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2023
LAXconfidential:

The school is all that, yet it produced a failed author like you.
Kai!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Faithful007: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2023
Rolings:

So?
You ended up saying nothing

You don't want to seem to be praising a good development.....are you averse to good things?

You sha just don't want to celebrate good things.....nobody is responsible for your miserable existence but yourself. The world won't stop because you decide to be irredeemably sad

Someone who hasn't even left Nigeria before is here telling me about miserable existence.

Many Nigerians are too just small minded and dumb. I'm sure they've used this one to measure dick on which tribe is better.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by tolaade1960: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2023
Unilag is always attract job opportunities for her graduates and foreign collaboration than other FG Universities ,may be because of city location or research outputs.

5 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rolings:

And where did you see anyone celebrate it as an achievement?
Please point it out
A news item is reported and you are saying it's celebration of achievement... Don't you want the visit reported?

You are just unnecessarily paranoid.

Don't lose your mind due to electoral loss....the losers have moved on
And the clown you quoted is still crying into his pillows long into the nights over the so called president select [ yes , by God ] . just look at the time he posted , 2 33 a.m , wailing like a bush baby . so now Tinubu has failed after five months ? election loss can be traumatic sha . send my hugs and well wishes to any O'rodents you see around you please .
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by BJanta: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Greatest Akokites! You rock guys.

If you are reading this and you didn't attend UNILAG, if you can still, try and attend UNILAG. You will find out why Akokites have a very high esteem of themselves wink

N.B: Ignore those hating on UNILAG, most of them hate UNILAG because UNILAG rejected their admission application. UNILAG has the highest standard of admission no other school in Nigeria has, it's the only university that insists on a single O'level sitting result, high UTME score and not less than credit O'level in Further Mathematics for all Engineering and Mathematics-affiliated courses.

You must study very hard to merit and earn a UNILAG admission today, study very hard to graduate with great grades and go out there and succeed in life. Prestigious organisation are waiting for you! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Great Akokites πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘. We are jewels of inestimable excellence anywhere we are.

6 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you are reading this and you didn't attend UNILAG, if you can still, try and attend UNILAG. You will find out why Akokites have a very high esteem of themselves wink

N.B: Ignore those hating on UNILAG, most of them hate UNILAG because UNILAG rejected their admission application. UNILAG has the highest standard of admission no other school in Nigeria has, it's the only university that insists on a single O'level sitting result, high UTME score and not less than credit O'level in Further Mathematics for all Engineering and Mathematics-affiliated courses.

You must study very hard to merit and earn a UNILAG admission today, study very hard to graduate with great grades and go out there and succeed in life. Prestigious organisation are waiting for you! Check my signature for free stuffs!
We are the best university in Nigeria. We lead, others follow.... greatest of the greatest

5 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by April4th(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
flokii:
See my alma mater o.. I get spot for that Lagoon front where I dey go read for evenings those days.

The German Chancellor is really having a good time in Nigeria.

You sure say na read you dey go read for LF? Abi you're firing the ak ak gun grin grin grin
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Shikena(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
If you like go knock your hungry head on the nearest roadside pavement, UNILAG has always been special and will always be great and even greater as Nigeria develops.
Feel free to brag about your own school but attempting to run UNILAG down out of envy just to feel good about yourself is an exercise in futility. You can try but you can't hide the glory of the sun. The pride of the nation!

6 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by BreakingNews21: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
yinkeys:

Who will help you develop hahaha
Western Europe wants your natural gas reserves for cheap since Nord stream was blown up
Gimmick ceremonies
The communities where the raw product exist won’t benefit shishi

Think big and positive, the Russians natural gas and fossil fuel lost is a Naija gain. You were put on this earth to help the communities get their fair share of the income. Wishing you great success. πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
University of first choice and the nations pride.. which other school has a lagoon front,radio station, world class multipurpose hall,world class sports complex that builds world class athletes.. Greatest of the greatest of the greatest of the greatest Akokite.. greattttttt.. Im happy to be an alumni even

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Hussein035: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Faithful007:

You sound hilarious and naive. I'm 101% he didn't even know what was UNILAG before coming to Nigeria. Once he leaves that place, he'd quickly forget what that school is called.

His visit to Nigeria was on invitation from Pres Tinubu during G20 with a commercial/cultural tour of Lagos included. He accepted an invitation, not like he was the one who proposed to visit Nigeria.

I believe you were there when they were discussing

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Newusername(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Even though the academic calendar is slow, I never regretted choosing UNILAG. A school full of opportunities and gives you the chance and platform to grow as much as you want. I love my school. Akokite for life.

3 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Newusername(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
flokii:
See my alma mater o.. I get spot for that Lagoon front where I dey go read for evenings those days.

The German Chancellor is really having a good time in Nigeria.
Lagoon front is my favourite place.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Newusername(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
maivd:

Unilag is over hyped,nothing spectacular about it. It's as normal and docile like every Nigeria institution. Oau and UI have more recognition the unilag. Unilag is filled with runs girls and yahoo boys.
Big lie bro.

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Newusername(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
CJStarz:

Ok. My younger brother is a great akokite. Una school dey try shaa.
Abeg,why una dey call that building 'Mad house '?
Senate building

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Newusername(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
flokii:

Nope Unilag is not overhyped.. infact, the institution lives up to its reputation and motto "in deed and in truth". You can't graduate from Unilag without having something upstairs.. the calibre of lecturers in Unilag will humble you.
While I was in the Faculty of Engineering, our Dean of Faculty was exceptional, a Prof. par excellence (heard he is now late).. We had other gurus like Prof. Mowete in Electrical and so many others, too numerous to mention.. who you wan raise shoulder for na?
There is one particular Don that taught me GEG 101, Engineering Mathematics in my first year who was working with NASA then.. Public Universities are still the best till tomorrow.

Don't let anyone deceive you, there are only two Universities in Nigeria... UNILAG and others.
It's not just called the Uni. of First Choice for fun.. you gatz ace your JAMB and compete with over 80,000 candidates from across the country for 6,000 admission slots. It's the best of the best brains you'll meet on campus when you finally enter.
So true. I had to write JAMB twice before being admitted into Engineering.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Newusername(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Unilag definitely has to be the best public university in Nigeria
You can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Newusername(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
delpee:
Lagoon front...very peaceful place to read and meditate.
Great Akokites!!!
Great
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) by Faithful007: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hussein035:

I believe you were there when they were discussing

I've interacted with enough white folks to know how they generally think of Africa.

So you think he had UNILAG in mind when coming to Nigeria? Have you been outside Africa before?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC's List Of Top 100 Universities In Nigeria (2013) / Most Annoying Common Grammatical Errors In English / 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.