Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records (16883 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Pickmycall: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2023
Ex president Trump doesn't have a privacy right abi?

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Intelcorei7: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2023
These labourers have laboured in vain again. By the way, where is "SAN" Keneth Okonkwo ? grin

4 Likes

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by MightySparrow: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Next option would be a coup d'etat .
Tinubu watch your back.
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by CoronaVirusPro: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Pickmycall:
Ex president Trump doesn't have a privacy right abi?

President Trump has not released his academic records till date.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by RedAlert08(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Tinubu paid millions of Dollars bribe for this - According to the headless mobs.

I can beat my chest that ndigbo are finished politically in Nigeria.

Igbos don't know how to play politics at all.

It is over for both Atiku and Obi politically.

No wonder Obi has been silent

A shame

you that know how to play politics, how are you people faring? I hope you buy petrol at N50 per litre? Fo.ol.

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by OGrockinnewacct: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Although I’m neither a fan of Tinubu nor APC but I must say that TINUBU is a STRONG MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Pickmycall: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This fight will be very interesting.

FBI and CIA just challenged Illiterate headless mobs to a fight.

Na today we go hear all the illegal things wey FBI and CIA dey do since 1724.

The way headless mobs go tear CIA and FBI to pieces for social media eh.

Anyway, lemme balance and watch this interesting fight. grin
FBI is aiding corruption among the politicians in Nigeria.If the agency can probe ex president Trump who is Tinubu?
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Pickmycall: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

President Trump has not released his academic records till date.
We are talking about his narcotic dealings in USA.
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by profbrightuzoma: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2023
I don't understand you...so if am bad in the past n I want to head organization won't u dig out about me...am not a politician
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Deepthoughts: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/he-has-privacy-rights-fbi-cia-reject-request-for-tinubus-records/amp
Fraud has triumph against transparency for now, between now n 2027 events will show whether the Americans stood for the truth or something else,at least it has now been proven that Tinubu never attended any known primary school n he attended a spiritual secondary School obtaining a fraudulent result,his sycophantic supporters will never talk about this aspect of his fraudulent life, hope is not lost that before 2027 the information been hidden about Tinubu will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Haywhy3579: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2023
smileyoo:
what has Igbo got to do with this ?
why must you guys always drag the peaceful igbos into every of your frivolous issues and useless local politics that doesn't even benefit anybody ?
David the journalist dragging PBAT is not an Igbo, so why not you mentioning his tribe, since you prefer to be a tribalist.
for your information, igbos don't loose sleeps over these useless politicians, therefore who becomes the president is not a big deal to us .
who are the supporters and sponsors of David . IGBO should not run away from their responsibility just because they failed.

3 Likes

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by simfrost90210: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2023
It has happened!
There is nothing that money cannot do!
At this juncture, i stand to say unequivocally that all countries are dangerously corrupt to the core including the USA, the UK and others!
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by aAK1(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2023
A deal has been reached . The FBI and CIA are known for stuff like this. Tinubu would rather sell the country than allow the release of any documents
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by SonOfDSoil01: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2023
Wisereborn:
These foreigners will not do anything that is not in their favor

I don't blame countries going the coup ways
grin hahaha keep wailing;, awon wailing wailer grin i guess Tinubu as also bribed FBI and CIA? Your parents should really be ashamed of you after investing in your education and still think like an illitrate....Arindin grin

4 Likes

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by fredoooooo: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2023
The real thieves don talk..
You hold our hushmama but we gave you Hushpuppy
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by simfrost90210: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate Obidients won't read and understand how laws are in others country, they rather prefer to show how illiterate they are to the world

It's saddening how hardened your heart is...
Nigeria will never be better with people like you still living in it......... Can you listen to yourself?
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by itsene: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2023
ElSudani:
Again, they labored in vain.
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Jonjam269: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2023
People who are known for drug trafficking and criminal activities all over the world are the one accusing another man who has never been convicted for any crime.
We understand it's not easy to be a loser at this time, if you have any one around you, please kindly take them to psychiatric home because they are suffering from mental illness. Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2023
smileyoo:
what has Igbo got to do with this ?
why must you guys always drag the peaceful igbos into every of your frivolous issues and useless local politics that doesn't even benefit anybody ?
David the journalist dragging PBAT is not an Igbo, so why not you mentioning his tribe, since you prefer to be a tribalist.
for your information, igbos don't loose sleeps over these useless politicians, therefore who becomes the president is not a big deal to us .

Because majority are headless chicken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2023
But are these people not tired, leave Tinubu alone!
I don't like him doesn't mean I will kill my self. At this stage now we should know that God is behind him to seat in that Position

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Tareq1105: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2023
mohbadliveson:
You didn't achieve anything with Chicago State University certificate. What will you achieve with FBI? Exercise in futility

And Atiku funded all this searching and shadow chasing.

No wonder Atiku did the Press conference yesterday. His boy, David Hundeyin must have told him "Oga Koloji Siddiq No Show Oyinbo No Gree Release FBI Report o"

And some obidients said Supreme Court Justices should have waited until David Hundeyin bring FBI report. And I wonder if they are okay at all. Nigeria, a sovereign country to wait for FBI useless report before we take a decision? Haba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Burob: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2023
tinsel:

It is over for them. David Hundeyin today also announced retirement from his investigative journalism.
The idiot just chased shadows into exile, the end justifies, everything Hundeyin did was for absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Tareq1105: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2023
ukenke:
That mean the criminal records is there. Dazzol

We've always maintained that there's no report anywhere.

As a private citizen, how many times has Tinubu travelled to US? Uncountable times without any police harassment.

It's now David Hundeyin deceived Atiku that there's a FBI report against Tinubu in US and bcoz of his desperation, he started funding the search.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Burob: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2023
Greatkenny2:

Yoruba Moslem please don't stop mentioning almighty igbos. If it makes you sleep well at night
Yoruba Muslim Indeed, Shameless Thing.

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by EDOLUWA: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Unless you are in APC or mentally imbalanced that you wull keep supporting this Fraud !!!!

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Burob: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2023
ukenke:
That mean the criminal records is there. Dazzol
You must know for sure, since your papa’s records are next to his own there with them CIA & FBI?

3 Likes

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by AgentGoat: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2023
adamusuleiman2:
I am suprised the headless mob have not started sending emails to FBI. I guess they are scared.
Drug dealers dare not.

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by adecz: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2023
🔴🔵🔴
We have an American drug baron
as president.

APC don carry us go where we nor know❗️❗️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Burob: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2023
EDOLUWA:
Unless you are in APC or mentally imbalanced that you wull keep supporting this Fraud !!!!
Na the fraud way dey decide to born you for Nigeria, be the problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Ist APC EKITI Gubernatorial Candidate To Pick Nomination Form / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch / Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.