Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records (16887 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by jaytimeo: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2023
never mind
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Burob: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2023
adecz:

🔴🔵🔴
We have an American drug baron
as president.

APC don carry us go where we nor know❗️❗️
Go find something do with your life, No be Bola Tinubu make your life miserable for Nigeria.

Charity they say begins @ home, go blame your papa, why they decide born you Agbadorian for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Nauttyprof(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2023
slivertongue:
I beg to disagree

Go to America to do this and hire a lawyer to help you in this since you seem to know more than those who uphold the law in their own country (not yours).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Burob: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2023
jaytimeo:
He’s their man he’s working for them the USA and not Nigeria ,Tinubu takes order from and that’s the kind of person they want .
You knew this, yet you Mumu Agbadorians went to beg them for information?

You just confessed how fickle &!shallow minded you things really are, you know the truth, but will still insist on chasing shadows?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by naturefellow(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This fight will be very interesting.

FBI and CIA just challenged Illiterate headless mobs to a fight.

Na today we go hear all the illegal things wey FBI and CIA dey do since 1724.

The way headless mobs go tear CIA and FBI to pieces for social media eh.

Anyway, lemme balance and watch this interesting fight.
everything is a fight to you olodos. Educated illiterates for hire!

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by okoro: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Anyway, lemme balance and watch this interesting fight. grin
you are too much cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Burob: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2023
naturefellow:
everything is a fight to you olodos. Educated illiterates for hire!
You start fight with LeoDeKing, they give you 1 better blow, you start to whine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by tinsel: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2023
simfrost90210:
It has happened!
There is nothing that money cannot do!
At this juncture, i stand to say unequivocally that all countries are dangerously corrupt to the core including the USA, the UK and others!
He bought the FBI/CIA? Receive sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by naturefellow(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2023
Burob:
You start fight with LeoDeKing, they give you 1 better blow, you start to whine?
Internet miscreants. Agbado poultry birds.

What's your worth in real life? Get offline. Get a life.

Stop supporting a drug pusher and mandate thief. It's all fun and games now. But you'll reap a whirlwind. Life!
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Burob: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2023
naturefellow:
Internet miscreants. Agbado poultry birds.

What's your worth in real life? Get offline. Get a life.

Stop supporting a drug pusher and mandate thief. It's all fun and games now. But you'll reap a whirlwind. Life!
Na Tinubu force them to born you miserable thing for Nigeria?

Useless Agbadorian Almijiri.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Chibuzoripob: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2023
angry sad angry .I'm new here.Just reading this for first time.Who are the HEADLESS MOBS, HANDLE MOPS angry sad?
LeoDeKing:

undecided
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by tinsel: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry sad angry .I'm new here. Just reading this for first time.Who are the HEADLESS MOBS, HANDLE MOPS angry sad? undecided
Headless mobs are the Obidients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by ifinger: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Fake news
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Chibuzoripob: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2023
tinsel:

Headless mobs are the Obidients.
Are they the same people Mazi Onyendu KANU called PIGS 🐖? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by shinealight(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2023
slivertongue:
I beg to disagree

….and who are you? Of what consequence is your agreement or disagreement? Better just go attend to how to feed yourself today! grin grin
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by tinsel: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Are they the same people Mazi Onyendu KANU called PIGS 🐖? Just asking
I cannot use pigs to describe my fellow humans.
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Mccullum: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Atiku and Hudeyin fronting while Obid*iots cheering attacks against Tinubu.

All of them are in saddening now, they'll wail till 2031.
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by simfrost90210: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2023
tinsel:

He bought the FBI/CIA? Receive sense.

Na you wey no get one kobo sense to think!
Show me pesin wey no dey shit with nyash, me go come show you country wey no dey corrupt!

Can you listen to yourself?
Who compelled them to initially tell the world that they'll release Tinubu's files? Who told the world how many thousand pages they are? What made them change their minds? Were they under duress when they said they'll release criminal record files belonging to "Tinubu" whose real names are in the files as at when he was convicted? For your information, it is only a dog that goes back to its vomit after throwing up! Your suggestion here shows that the FBI/CIA are dogs working for the United States Government!

This is where you have to download sense!
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by victorclean(f): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
But are these people not tired, leave Tinubu alone!
I don't like him doesn't mean I will kill my self. At this stage now we should know that God is behind him to seat in that Position

You are absolutely right, but without pressure, iron will not bend. I think he is being chastised to sit up. Poverty is everywhere.

In Nigeria, a performing public officer is always praised while a failure will receive barrage of attack

2 Likes

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by mbos: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2023
mohbadliveson:
You didn't achieve anything with Chicago State University certificate. What will you achieve with FBI? Exercise in futility

what do you gain from supporting evil even you gain nothing

that is pure witchery if you dont know
repent

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by mbos: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Britishpea:
What are those people tweeting aggressively with pressures lead if Tinubu bleeped their mama, going tons with their lives now?

Them 0 — Tinubu 100 They just keep laboring in vain!

pray you dont meet a surgeon with forged certificate at the operating theater

what goes around comes around

evilist repent

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by naturefellow(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2023
Burob:
Na Tinubu force them to born you miserable thing for Nigeria?

Useless Agbadorian Almijiri.
you would reap what you sow. In this life, or the one to come!
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by StreetFight: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2023
slivertongue:
I beg to disagree

Don't beg to disagree, go to USA and get the files yourself
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by StreetFight: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Several of them who are illegally in USA will be home soon after going online to curse the FBI and CIA
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by StreetFight: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2023
Wisereborn:
These foreigners will not do anything that is not in their favor

I don't blame countries going the coup ways

The second coup d'etat in Nigeria, your brethren Aguyi Ironsi was used for pepper soup and suya together with the our stubborn brother Col Adekunke who decided to die with the King
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by PHAYOL81: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2023
kristisking:
Stop endorsing illegality. What is bad is bad

What actually is illegal and/or bad in upholding the law of the land and defending the right of a global citizen?

Or has the meaning of both WORDS changed overnight?
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by Vision101(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2023
@webm

You’re not worried that your president is a known drug lord who has files with the FBI? It seems you’re not just related to by tribe but by crime.

@me
Get it right. USA is not Nigeria where there is no information. Anyone (and I repeat anyone) that has SSN has records with FBI. If you have lived in USA legally you must have SSN. That's why they can run checks on anyone.

So many uniformed people on the internet.
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by webm: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Vision101:
@webm

You’re not worried that your president is a known drug lord who has files with the FBI? It seems you’re not just related to by tribe but by crime.

@me
Get it right. USA is not Nigeria where there is no information. Anyone (and I repeat anyone) that has SSN has records with FBI. If you have lived in USA legally you must have SSN. That's why they can run checks on anyone.

So many uniformed people on the internet.

You’re lying. FBI only keep records of those that committed crimes or were arrested at any point in time in US soil. Stop lying. And also research this
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by themanderon: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
I wonder what Tinubu must have offered in return. You see this world we live in it's not about right or wrong but all about interests. Nigeria sadly will continue to be a shithole being ruled by Western backed criminals.

1 Like

Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by yarimo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
simfrost90210:

It's saddening how hardened your heart is...
Nigeria will never be better with people like you still living in it......... Can you listen to yourself?
you are Obidient yes or no
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by HeadlessMob: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Saao:
you think so? If he decides to run for second term with same result, he will be block except he write new exam,

Hahahaha. You obidients are indeed obi-diots. Why should he write another exam? You guys are so unintelligent that you dont even know the fact. Chicago University never denies that Tinubu graduated from the university. All Tinubu needs do is to re-apply for a new certificate from the university directly and that settles it all. But here you are talking of writing another exam. Do you guys have brains at all?
Re: He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records by gratefulheart(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Anyone that's not happy or disagree should hug closest transformer or jump inside ocean or jump in front of train.

tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/he-has-privacy-rights-fbi-cia-reject-request-for-tinubus-records/amp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai / The Sun News Paper Apologizes To Osinbajo Over ₦10 Billion Withdrawal Accusation / Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.