Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 (14630 Views)

West Ham Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 1st November 2023 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal : (0 - 1 ) On 1st November 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by geoworldedu: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2023
prinsam30:

infact 10 hang out...

Ole In
Are you saying that you want to hang out with 10? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by zanebaddo(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2023
yemmit90:
Las Las, it is one of SAF players that will revive this team. They should've been patient with Murinho and offload Pogba then.

United pitch and its surroundings had made covenant with the spirits of Alex Ferguson, only one of his boys in Ole or Giggs can safe the team.
that is the problem of this club. Ferguson is gone and nothing that any of his boys can do. That era an style of play is no longer sustainable. Now you have to really play possesive football to win matches. Look at Brighton, Newcastle are all learning from mancity. Play the game in the mid field first!!!!!!!!

Manchester United should do same bring back Van gaal or any similar coach to guardiola style. The dead club has to adopt a new tradition otherwise what is happening now is gonna continue till eternity. Its not about changing coaches likes clothes. These boys have got to learn how to play real football now. Look at Van gaal days, they played good football but the goals were not coming because it was still a formative stage. Fools could not allow him stay. They wanted to continue the old way rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by samsononyilo(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2023
badinfluence:

Sancho's case is on him. There's no coach who would tolerate what he did. United players think they can get away with rubbish all the time.

And how many coaches have come out publicly to call their players lazy players?
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by sterlingD(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Ole made it clear that most of those players were not his choice.

He even wanted Haaland in the club when he newly took over but the club management said No.

Well... ETH might be reuniting with his former club before December.

So, Ole Solsjkaer's dream of a second coming might still happen. tongue

It's like you took the word out of my thoughts. l was thinking in the same line.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2023
sterlingD:

It's like you took the word out of my thoughts.l was thinking the in the same line.

Ajax is literally praying and begging United to sack him today...! Cos, they haven't been the same since he left.

I wonder who United will hire tho... There are no good coaches left especially now that season is in full gear.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by rrkk(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Antonio Conte is available
Angelfrost:

Ajax is literally praying and begging United to sack him today...! Cos, they haven't been the same since he left.

I wonder who United will hire tho... There are no good coaches left especially now that season is in full gear.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by sterlingD(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E don bad like this
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Cmanforall: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2023
osazsky:
Anytime man u loses u see fans shouting bench rashford hope u guys know rashford didn't play today and u still lost

Where did you watch the match?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by badinfluence: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2023
samsononyilo:

And how many coaches have come out publicly to call their players lazy players?
Do your research and find out. The fact that you people keep making excuses for Sancho is really funny. Eth might not be the best coach, but he isn't to blame for the Sancho situation.
AWB was frozen out but stepped up and took his spot back. If your coach thinks your level at training isn't there yet, you step up and stop whining on Twitter.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2023
rrkk:
Antonio Conte is available

Antonio Conte will flop horribly within 6 months... Don't make me laugh. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2023
prinsam30:

pls stop that jor Sancho was a great player in Dortmund

Pogba was an excellent player in Juventus and France national team... What happened to him in United under 3 different coaches??!
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by yemmit90: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2023
zanebaddo:
that is the problem of this club. Ferguson is gone and nothing that any of his boys can do. That era an style of play is no longer sustainable. Now you have to really play possesive football to win matches. Look at Brighton, Newcastle are all learning from mancity. Play the game in the mid field first!!!!!!!!

Manchester United should do same bring back Van gaal or any similar coach to guardiola style. The dead club has to adopt a new tradition otherwise what is happening now is gonna continue till eternity. Its not about changing coaches likes clothes. These boys have got to learn how to play real football now. Look at Van gaal days, they played good football but the goals were not coming because it was still a formative stage. Fools could not allow him stay. They wanted to continue the old way rubbish!!!

Are you kidding me or what?

Ferguson normally plays aggressive attacking football throughout his time at United. What positive football are you talking about? Did you really watch them playing during this period? Even Ole plays attacking football, not to talk of great Ferguson.

United were so good to the extant you can't lead them by 2 nil at 90mins and assume you had won.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by extol1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
The only coach that can save Man united is Ryan Giggs
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Kyase(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Truvelisback:
No difference between Ole and Ten but is manageable compared to Ten.

Ole had a playing pattern

We were basically nicknamed "the counter attacking team" by opposition fans and even managers
And hell yeah, we were so good at it , especially against the big teams
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Kyase(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Una go still shout "Ole Out" after one season...! grin

No wahala but Hangs man should leave first
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by DiskJokeyManic: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kyase:

I miss ole 😭
Ole's only problem was his pro English favouritism.

Sir kyase good evening sir.... Pls sir can I get a little token from u to eat dis night? Life hasn't been fair on me sir🥺🥺🥺

Opay
Kingsley

Anytin wil be appreciated... Thanks and Godbless🥺🥺🥺

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Demurray: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

This matter is beyond even the expertise of Pep Guardiola.

That club is irredeemable.

If only they had sold it to the Oil Merchants.

My prayers are with Fergie001, Kyase, Xynerise, Ray07, Jokerman, Prinsam, and dfrost...! grin grin grin
So Glazers family are the problem ? They have bad luck or what? Pls shed more light
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Demurray:

So Glazers family are the problem ? They have bad luck or what? Pls shed more light

Poor transfer decisions and business every single season for over a decade now

Poor training facilities and culture (Ronaldo shed more light on this)

Piling debts and poor financial leadership

These are the ones I have verified personally... There are more than likely several other internal issues.

That's why the fans have been demanding that they leave the club.

Do you think the success of Liverpool, Man City, Napoli, PSG, etc, have solely been down to good coaching?!!! Think again.

Maybe you think Newcastle suddenly started flying high because Eddie Howe came in and waved a magic wand... Nah!

Elite clubs stay at the top due to strong leadership on and off the field... Largely in the seat of ownership and management.

Compare Chelsea under Abramovich and currently post-Abramovich.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by fergie001: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

My prayers are with Kyase, Xynerise, Ray07, Jokerman, Prinsam, and dfrost...! grin grin grin
For me, our best recruitment so far is Jude Bellingham. Boy's got guys mehn.

Enjoying him like for real..... Madrid for life
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
fergie001:

For me, our best recruitment so far is Jude Bellingham. Boy's got guys mehn.

Enjoying him like for real..... Madrid for life

Calm down and stay with your club... Your coach will soon reunite with his former club.

The only problem is that the severance package go wreck United. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Demurray: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Poor transfer decisions and business every single season for over a decade now

Poor training facilities and culture (Ronaldo shed more light on this)

Piling debts and poor financial leadership

These are the ones I have verified personally... There are more than likely several other internal issues.

That's why the fans have been demanding that they leave the club.

Do you think the success of Liverpool, Man City, Napoli, PSG, etc, have solely been down to good coaching?!!! Think again.

Maybe you think Newcastle suddenly started flying high because Eddie Howe came in and waved a magic wand... Nah!

Elite clubs stay at the top due to strong leadership on and off the field... Largely in the seat of ownership and management.

Compare Chelsea under Abramovich and currently post-Abramovich.
Spot on
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by dfrost: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

My prayers are with Fergi.e001, Kya.se, Xyne.rise, Ray.07, Joker.man, Prin.sam, and dfr.ost...! grin grin grin

Angel, lemme ooh... let me face my woes once again. This too shall pass away '😢🤦‍♂️
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Godsofsoccer: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Congratulations to you Collegenews.

God bless and keep them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle. EFL (0 - 3) On 1st November 2023 by Dagame: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2023

Tottenham vs Chelsea
Tip== Home 1X

Possible out comes
Home win
Chelsea to Score
Son to score
Maddison to score

Watch our Sure football predictions
For today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xITBleMZjCA?feature=shared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 / Champions League: Inter Milan Vs Chelsea [2 - 1] On Wed, 24 Feb / Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.