Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present (33792 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by sylve11: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2023
Kingmadiba2:
My man calm down there will always be poor ppl. This man gives millions to his church members

Every time give to the poor , who even asked them to be poor in the first place

You how much have you given to the poor in your own little way

Stop this nonsense

This is kinda funny. 😆 🤣 😮 cool

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by sylve11: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2023
sylve11:

Arsenal nor pay tithe yesterday na why VAR tight Arsenal. grin grin cool

Arsenal nor dey serious abeg... 2 losses in a row. Shame!

VAR should be scrapped in EPL abeg.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Mosba: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2023
And the Congregation shall continue to send N3k out his hard earned monthly N30k to god's account number provided. Halleluuuuujah!

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Miracle4325: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Tithe well spent grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by sylve11: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2023
jrusky:
So pls what should we do now?

I have no issue with Fudeyin but why all thee unecessary show off? Must everyone know what you and your wife doing as a pastor, leader and role model? Is that bible teaching

Pls I'm sick of pastors excessiveness pls, they have all lost modesty and morals completely and threw sensitivity to bin.

The same here. In fact, I like him a lot. The show off is what I don't like. cool
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Chizigreat(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2023
The Reason Why You Have To Go Through Discipleship.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAzMxACu-hg?si=-bpkfOtwjl2s0Kgp
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by abobote: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2023
To do what?

Other People's sweat
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Otunbakayce: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2023
If you are a member of this church I just want to tell you that you are the most foolish person in your family.

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Bliztzer: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Your tithes and offerings spent were well spended

God will judge them. We are commanded to live a life of modesty. Nothing superfluous in christianity. But today christianity na jamboree.

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by eliwa47(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Emyogalanya: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2023
As we Igbo will say isi mkpi ka di na akpa mkpi
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by federal9: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2023
Why church members are suffering.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by lexy2014: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
Throwback: Warri-Based Pastor, Jeremiah Fufeyin, Gives His Wife N30m As Birthday Present
He shared photos of a N30 million cheque he gave her as a birthday present.

“The Bible admonishes us in Ephesians 5:25 “Husbands Love your Wife even as Jesus Loves the Church” To demonstrate this Love for our Mama, Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin in the presence of all congregation and viewers of MercyTv gave Mama the Sum of 30 Million Naira (30,000,000) to celebrate her BIRTHDAY. Indeed Love is in the demonstration of Acts and not just in Spoken Words’ he wrote

See photo of the cheque shared on his Facebook page below

https://ionigeria.com/photo-warri-based-pastor-jeremiah-fufeyin-gives-wife-n30m-birthday-present/
which part of the Bible encourages this lavish public display of wealth and announcement because he is giving his wife money?

pls where did he get the money from?

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by westside365: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
Throwback: Warri-Based Pastor, Jeremiah Fufeyin, Gives His Wife N30m As Birthday Present

“The Bible admonishes us in Ephesians 5:25 “Husbands Love your Wife even as Jesus Loves the Church” To demonstrate this Love for our Mama, Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin in the presence of all congregation and viewers of MercyTv gave Mama the Sum of 30 Million Naira (30,000,000) to celebrate her BIRTHDAY. Indeed Love is in the demonstration of Acts and not just in Spoken Words’ he wrote

https://ionigeria.com/photo-warri-based-pastor-jeremiah-fufeyin-gives-wife-n30m-birthday-present/
I am not against it rather what is the motive? Gift that could be given without anyone noticing why making it public? To glorify God or man? Hmmm. The bible says what the right hand does, the left hand must not know about it. Anyways I ain't God.

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by AMAUCHESKY(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2023
grin angry grin grin grin grin

I'm out of nairaland prison
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by 3ice9ce: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2023
sylve11:

The same here. In fact, I like him a lot. The show off is what I don't like. cool

He has inferiority complex
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Deeprooted: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2023
He should have made it a round figure of 60m
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by TMSMedia: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2023
See
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Tonytonex(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2023
Cash?
Is this not against the law?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by billyG(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Poor Members money.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Blake755:

Worse part the foolish members will be clapping join saying awww suffering and smiling angry sad

You Don see am na
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Governornment should be collecting task from Churches because it's no more Missions but now Social club Church Limited...

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Kukutente23: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:

Is this the same woman
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by observanc1: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
I don't understand...why is he publicizing money he gave to his wife.??.... They even made a promotion cheque version as if government is empowering widows association of Nigeria...
it's money laundering
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Tonytonex(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Bamisesho:
Na him wife, no amount dey big to give her
but, is that not a crime? To Carry such amount in cash?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by elenukanu: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2023
prophet Jeremiah, I can not feed one time in a day with my family and you are giving your wife 55m for birthday. I am not angry with you sir but I will be angry with you when you get my message and refused to look for me. Sir I need 100k to carry eat food only. God bless you richly sir.

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Tonytonex(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Deeprooted:
He should have made it a round figure of 60m
it's a birthday gift. Probably the wife is 55yrs.
Use your head...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Judolisco(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
I don't understand...why is he publicizing money he gave to his wife.??.... They even made a promotion cheque version as if government is empowering widows association of Nigeria...
as nothing dey to preach again na.. Se wetin dem turn church into
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by Annahh(f): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Your tithes and offerings spent were well spended
Whatever is done with tithe and offering is none of your business.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present by farouk2much(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2023
With church money weh members donate....

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement?