Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse (20550 Views)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by HELLASJ(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2023
What's this? lol
When we say MEN are the prize. These soy boys won't listen.

Go and build yourselves and see these ladies chase you. Don't let one small girl use you shine.

7 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by 9free(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2023
Na all these Plaster of Paris and paints wey she arrange for face be packaging
I laff in Latin.
cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2023
Bigshark2:
wink wink

Stupid scammer, for just 3k, how i wish u know me u would have just tell me you are hungry and i will send u money than disgracing yourself
Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Kutunban: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2023
Sad

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Geovanni412(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

Orisirisi

If this was true all beauty queens and slay Queens should have been all married.there should be no single slay Queen that should be single and all conservative women should be unmarried since the only prerequisite for getting married is physical beauty cheesy

Btw do you people usually see the wives (not girlfriends o ) the wives of really attractive and successful men? Their wives are not many times it at all when it comes to 21st century beauty standards.thats when you will know it was not beauty they were after when marrying their wives

Fact...

Priscilla Chan, wife of Mark Zuckerberg is no beauty queen by any standard and she dresses just normal.

9 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Rebuker(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Generalmystic: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2023
For me, those things matters, but would only be described as frivolously important.

They were not what attracted me to my lovely wife.

We met in NYSC orientation Camp in Akwa Ibom, she's from Imo state while I'm from Delta state.

She would always rush to Aba to buy stuffs to sell to fellow corps members, despite studying one of the best courses, Med. Surg. I usually wonder how she alternate in-between those two professions, business and medical field.

She wasn't really from a rich or poor background, just an average contented family.

I asked her why she does that despite having a family that can take care of her needs, and she said it didn't start from NYSC camp but back way back in the school.
Her reasons was simply because she doesn't like calling Mom, Dad, brothers or uncles for her needs, in fact, independence is her second name.
She loves even taking care of some less privileged fellow students while she was in UNN.
If you were me, won't you grab such lady with two hands?. cheesy
She isn't really a make up type.
In fact she doesn't.
She loves it natural.
I took, as a guy who loves natural me, and doesn't like people bothering me, I felt this is my wife.
From the get go, I'd already known she is my wife and I was intentional in all my approaches, actions and inactions towards her until the day I proposed to her, and yes was her response.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Myer(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESJN7SYhL4I?si=6uY2-qohoc8hP0fV

Beautiful female pastor gives unmarried sisters tips on to attract spouse.

Rev.2.20 - Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
Rev.2.21 - And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.
Rev.2.22 - Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.

6 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Calitoscassius(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Olosho pastor, grin old woman wearing make up, fake long nails and hair.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Akumoney(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2023
maybe she deals on hair wigs & implants.....(born straight hair)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by eepeepook: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2023
The lack of romantic attention hits women harder than men. The thing is, men are quick to announce it in the deepest recesses of the Internet. Women share the information with their friends in real life. Secrecy helps no one. Then again, most males are clueless on how to catch a mate. Their lack of proper experience leads their friends astray despite honest efforts.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by 1Alex: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2023
But ironically, most guys including me don't look at hairdo. I even prefer natural hair.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by globalresource: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Pastor Nicki Minaj

Carry people offering money go buy bone straight

E sure me say Love Machine dey that her bag wey dey alter

All these many criteria’s are mostly demanded from single men, once man see woman wey he like all these a woman must be this and that will fly away

You never see where babe wey no make her hair snatch boyfriend from babe wey fix 2.6million hair
is your own money missing?
Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Darkandhandsom(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2023
Shameless woman.
Na this type dey cheat on her husband.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Myer(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Pastor Nicki Minaj

All these many criteria’s are mostly demanded from single men, once man see woman wey he like all these a woman must be this and that will fly away

You never see where babe wey no make her hair snatch boyfriend from babe wey fix 2.6million hair
The Way God is exposing false pastors and prophets lately, I know He has remembered us.

Imagine the audacity of teaching pretense and packaging on the Pulpit.
That women should wear wigs and package themselves just to get married only to switch and reveal their true selves after marriage cos then it would have been too late fir the man to change his mind.

Many pastors are married to Jezebels and do not either know it or are stuck in the marriage with them.

There's nothing wrong with wearing wigs amd looking good. But it's the lack of self esteem that is the issue. When a lady depends on all these fake things before she can feel beautiful, then it's an issue.

And there should be no pretense. Be yourself. He should meet the real you, whether you like wigs or do not like wigs, whether you like make-up or do not like make-up.
Most importantly both parties must submit to the Word of God.

5 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by PoliteActivist: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2023
Rebuker:

This too:

https://youtu.b/cMDmLsqG5d4

Seems to me you really need to have a low IQ to be one of these mushroom church pastors

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by RALPHOW(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2023
No, just be RESPECTIVE!!
What men are looking for is just RESPECT!!!
RESPECT!
RESPECT HIM !!!
RESPECT RESPECT RESPECT !!!!

Men even love natural hair, especially Lamole Styles on very fair ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by SAMBARRY: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Geovanni412:

Fact...

Priscilla Chan, wife of Mark Zuckerberg is no beauty queen by any standard and she dresses just normal.

true

I noticed that when successful men marry,they marry women for partnership purposes for their careers or support systems for their homes.these are the 2 functionalities they're looking for so they ignore her basic look but when konji o'clock strikes that's when they'll be looking for side chicks with Marilyn Monroe kind of women.perky boobs,career oriented women and fashionable.nothing concern them with whether or not they support them.so far they give them better Mouth Action and doggy, they're ok

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Daystar7: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2023
Generalmystic:
For me, those things matters, but would only be described as frivolously important.

They were not what attracted me to my lovely wife.

We met in NYSC orientation Camp in Akwa Ibom, she's from Imo state while I'm from Delta state.

She would always rush to Aba to buy stuffs to sell to fellow corps members, despite studying one of the best courses, Med. Surg. I usually wonder how she alternate in-between those two professions, business and medical field.

She wasn't really from a rich or poor background, just an average contented family.

I asked her why she does that despite having a family that can take care of her needs, and she said it didn't start from NYSC camp but back way back in the school.
Her reasons was simply because she doesn't like calling Mom, Dad, brothers or uncles for her needs, in fact, independence is her second name.
She loves even taking care of some less privileged fellow students while she was in UNN.
If you were me, won't you grab such lady with two hands?. cheesy
She isn't really a make up type.
In fact she doesn't.
She loves it natural.
I took, as a guy who loves natural me, and doesn't like people bothering me, I felt this is my wife.
From the get go, I'd already known she is my wife and I was intentional in all my approaches, actions and inactions towards her until the day I proposed to her, and yes was her response.

You're lucky man, I also met one in Katsina camp but I'm yet to tell her anything relationship as my business suffered set back I planned on getting married in 2020 now 2023 I'm yet to get it done as I'm trying to be super comfortable first. I pray she says Yes. I like her but I'm not the type that shows what I feel to women. I act like I don't like her but deep down I'm dying to have her 😂

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by kiddkash(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Pastor Nicki Minaj

Which one be pastor Nicki Minaj
Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2023
Join our $50 to $500 or $100 to $1000 Binary trading challenge

To register and get 50% bonus, click this link
https://po8.cash/smart/Q9zLznGezxqLZc

After registering and depositing... Send me a DM with your UID @Edjohnson1 to be added to the group on telegram
Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Mountbatten: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2023
False prophet 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿 false doctrine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Osashalom: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2023
AJSfan:
Lol... If you like do all the tricks, na fellow trickster wey go chop clean mouth you go still attract.

[b]Good spouse na gift from God
You see that your last line. It was not revealed to you by flesh and blood.

[/b]
Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by stuffs2002: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESJN7SYhL4I?si=6uY2-qohoc8hP0fV

Beautiful female pastor gives unmarried sisters tips on to attract spouse.

Sounds more like tutorials for OLOSHOS

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Generalmystic: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Daystar7:

You're lucky man, I also met one in Katsina camp but I'm yet to tell her anything relationship as my business suffered set back I planned on getting married in 2020 now 2023 I'm yet to get it done as I'm trying to be super comfortable first. I pray she says Yes. I like her but I'm not the type that shows what I feel to women. I act like I don't like her but deep down I'm dying to have her 😂
you gotta grab her now bro.
Women full everywhere but few are good

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Thecorporatesho(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2023
I surf through this forum and I wonder like are there women here? You create a topic and ask women question, boys will reply. Any topic about women are filled with hateful comments from boys like seriously? Women don't even bother commenting. You scroll down to see accounts viewing the topic and it's boys.. The few female account sef were created by boys pretending to be female.

intentionally using BOYS because men don't act like this.

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by davit: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Such a display of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Blitzking: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Be yourself as a woman and don't overdo..be neat you don't av to break a bank to look attractive..being friendly is a good quality..and never look down on anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by OZIOGU1: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2023
God help this generation, 10yrs ago i met my beloved wife on natural hair, 10yr later she still keep it and very beautiful after four kids? life na password, just get the right password and you will grow, e no hard at all,,,,i no do yahoo, i no do romance scam, just from petty cleaner to security job and Boom the breakthrough come.

10yrs back with a salary of 15k where do i have money to by wig? but today alhamdulilah wig no be problem but we no dey buy...the simple truth is just get a partner that loves and understand you, build your future together and enjoy peace. it is well with people sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by Basicend: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Wether na mummy-in-Israel, prayer leader, or choir mistress or mummy-elder or whatever name you decide to choose for them. .

A woman is a woman! They never change. . I am talking from several raw experiences. .

Tell me a woman is the head of a church, and I tell you, some parts of gates of that ground is opened to the devil. .

Coz Satan is the Lord of the flesh. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2023
Nigerian women need to start focusing on der career..
Marriage! Marriage! Marriage ! Dats all d think about. then u see d ones workin and doin well, d will now raise der standard too high nd b turnin many men down..Rubbish undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birthday Of Our Blessed Mother Mary 08/09/2013 / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.