Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife (16152 Views)

Imo Govt. To Employ, Train 11,000 Youths Through The Imo Work And Learn Program / Why Companies Hold Assessment Centers / Why Companies Should Help Their Employees Unwind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
So that them no go too dey play....

dey play o
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by TUTU147: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Una never see couples when dey like total stranger,as long as the working term are met no problem.
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by Obierika(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Companies all over the world employ any competent person whether they are husband and wife or not.

The only reason why companies hesitate to employ husband and wife is because they are from south wast.e, head slammers or yooroooba line age, lovers of tasteless watery and peppery soups

You are clearly a tribalistic idio.t!

1 Like

Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by Harrynight(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lot of Distractions
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by Theama(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
when they split up or are fighting in their relationship office will suffer part

in my former office, the Project Manager and Deleloper team lead were dating, after some time they start haing issue

developer no longer want to work with PM in office because she claim PM is cheating on her

last last office have to ask PM to resign because the lady is the best backend developer in the company they can't afford to let her go

it's like firing your coach to keep your coach

Woah!
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by itsene: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Never employ husband and wife, for their own sake and yours

1 Like

Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by WriterX(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin I and my lady once worked together during our service year as electoral commission adhoc staff. Hahaha it was fun and professional, we argued like professional and laughed over it as colleagues but at the end I think we were like

"let's not do that again unless we have no choice to !"

See I don't think it's a bad idea, we actually worked but we had break down in communications and the whole emotion thing going around anyway shall we felt we would be better off working separately.

1 Like

Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by thatigboman: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Banks do not allow husband and wife, but oil companies do. universities employ the whole family - husband, wife, son, daughter.

1 Like

Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by Omololupromise: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Just because of conspiracy
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by asanausana91: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
princeemmma:
you want make dem start dey knack for work

Any small thing dem go dey knack

you never marry abi? If you marry you go know say knack no be food.

3 Likes

Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
My staff can't date themselves not to talk of married couples working me, anytime they fall in love among themselves one has to leave, that is the sacrifice for love and alot of them has left like that and they are still together
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by phemmyfour: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by KaptainAfrika: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
So that MD can be banging someone's wife in peace.
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by princeemmma(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
asanausana91:

Married with two kids
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by asanausana91: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
princeemmma:

Married with two kids
hmmmmm.
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by KingRabota: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
I'm going through this exact same shiit right now. The dumb biitch been turning everything negative ever since I got her employed here.
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by Toosure70: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
If one sick, na 2 people sick be that .
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by haphizz57(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by agabusta: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
thatigboman:
Banks do not allow husband and wife, but oil companies do. universities employ the whole family - husband, wife, son, daughter.

grin
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by agabusta: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
asanausana91:

Exactly. I saw the comment and just laughed at how childish it was.

1 Like

Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by thatigboman: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
agabusta:

Exactly. I saw the comment and just laughed at how childish it was.
reasons banks don't allow husband and wife, even siblings has nothing to do with intimacy, it's because of collusion. For instance one will apply for large cash withdrawal and the other approve and they carry bank money run.
Re: Why Companies Hesitate To Employ Husband And Wife by aalangel(f): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
The couple in my office - pain in the asssss....they oppress people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11,000 Rivers Civil Servants Forged Their Ages / Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel) / Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.