Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? (16163 Views)

Poll: Should You Tell Your Boss That You Are Looking For A New Job? / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
I'm a free spirited person and want to send something to my boss for Christmas. Is it appropriate to tell him to send me his account number let me send him something for Christmas even when I know he doesn't need it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by SadiqBabaSani: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm w free spirited person and want to send something for my boss for Christmas. Is it appropriate to tell him to send me his account number let me send him something for Christmas even when I know he doesn't need it ?

Nlfpmod Seun
Buy a gift instead and send it via logistics for delivery to his address, people who already have money Appreciate gifts more

339 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Coolsat(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Why don't you just get him a gift

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by FreeStuffsNG: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
FAKE PrinceOfLagos:
I'm w free spirited person and want to send something for my boss for Christmas. Is it appropriate to tell him to send me his account number let me send him something for Christmas even when I know he doesn't need it ?

Ndi Owerri, send gifts o.

Announcing to the world and requesting to be pushed to FP like you are doing is absolutely unnecessary. Check my signature for free stuffs!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by nedu666: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
It's like unemployment and see finish is worrying you

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Franzinni: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Tell him to send his aza instead ... So that he can know your prideful side and plan accordingly... Becasue nah idan dey push you, you wan stunt on your boss forgetting the 48 laws of power.

Be wise

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ndi Owerri, send gifts o. And announcing to the world and requesting to be pushed to FP like you are doing is absolutely unnecessary.
Election is over, lets move on man

17 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Franzinni:
Tell him to send his aza instead ... So that he can know your prideful side and plan accordingly... Becasue nah idan dey push you, you wan stunt on your boss forgetting the 48 laws of power.

Be wise
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by marlow1962(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Which ever way you can,.but know that humans never appreciates.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by SharingIsLife(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hmmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Johnycastro18: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
This sounds like someone trying to help his helper grin

Take it easy...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Buy him two live Turkeys. At least meat no dey too much for rich man.
Look for one nice hamper with quality wines and big jars of vegetable oil inside send am.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Absuchat(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
There's nothing wrong with that....after all, jobberman will always come to your rescue when you get what you are looking for

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Very wrong
If I am ur boss I will fire you.

What happened to all the gifts in the malls?

U don't give someone who has money than u money. You give them gifts.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Kharol1234: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Tjra: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Gift is better

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by AwokenVawulence: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Av

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Sucre7: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
You don thief oga money abi? 😂😂😂

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by omoadeleye(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
You get money pass your boss oo

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by davidtemi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
I did it yesterday. Though I said it's for her daughter who did birthday last week

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Luckysbab: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ask the elderly people in your house/street. Or you ask your boss's wife/mum, who understand him better.

Post seems more like show off. I don't know what happened to buying gifts and presenting physically.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by spencekat(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
marlow1962:
Which ever way you can,.but know that[b][/b] [/b]humans never appreciates[b][b][/b].
Some do.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by allanphash7(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Na WA o

You these children of nowadays sha

It is right o, infact very very right

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Blake755: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
You go collect sack letter soon no respect yourself angry sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by spencekat(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Buy him two live Turkeys. At least meat no dey too much for rich man.
Look for one nice hamper with quality wines and big jars of vegetable oil inside send am.
A hamper that contains only quality wines and jars of vegetable oil?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by MykellOni(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Attendance: Present
Guyman you funny oo
You want your boss to send you his account number so you can credit him. Even after you said you know he doesn't need it lol....
You want him to know you have made it too abi... Chai! Naija., dem don use show off swear for us...
I jz pray it's not your village people whispering in your ears..
Infact bros repeat after me; I COVER MY EARS WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS 7X

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by humilitypays(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Mitsurugi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
angry
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Justiceleague1: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
Very wrong
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
People dy sha
I believe say na cruise you dy catch

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
If you don too chop belleful, na wetin go put you for trouble you go dey look for. Just a good example of what OP is talking about for a Nigerian boss

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Theama(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Career Opportunities For English Graduates? / How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? / 7 Smart Ways To Balance Your Personal Life And Work Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.