Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto (571 Views)

Please Who Will Borrow Me Money To Start Crypto / What Is The Easiest Way To Make Money Online With ZERO Funds ? / Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by 2023MiningApps: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Bull run will start soon so everyone is looking for funds to position for it,
So what I do is to scout and spot big Crypto projects during their infant stages, this is the time they give out there tokens in large quantities before their eventual launch on the exchanges. This can also be known as farming, where by you perform tasks in exchange for the projects points or tokens.
So today I will be sharing a project known as "OVER PROTOCOL". I don't have time for long story, but believe me this is a tier one project that will be launched soon. So once you download the app, start claiming the points daily, you can as well attempt their quizzes to have many points. I will be updating the thread with answers to their daily quizzes.

So head to play store and download "Over wallet" it will ask for Refferal code use this Code "54S6CUO7KF"

Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by CedarHoldings: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2023
I need someone to buy one of the stable coin from
Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by 2023MiningApps: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2023
CedarHoldings:
I need someone to buy one of the stable coin from
Have you tried P2P?
Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by 2023MiningApps: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2023
Today's answer

Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by CedarHoldings: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2023
2023MiningApps:
Have you tried P2P?
no
Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by otonye12(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
2023MiningApps:
Bull run will start soon so everyone is looking for funds to position for it,
So what I do is to scout and spot big Crypto projects during their infant stages, this is the time they give out there tokens in large quantities before their eventual launch on the exchanges. This can also be known as farming, where by you perform tasks in exchange for the projects points or tokens.
So today I will be sharing a project known as "OVER PROTOCOL". I don't have time for long story, but believe me this is a tier one project that will be launched soon. So once you download the app, start claiming the points daily, you can as well attempt their quizzes to have many points. I will be updating the thread with answers to their daily quizzes.

So head to play store and download "Over wallet" it will ask for Refferal code use this Code "54S6CUO7KF"

Is it on IOS?
Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by 2023MiningApps: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2023
otonye12:

Is it on IOS?
Not sure, but check, I use Android
Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by 2023MiningApps: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Today's answer on Over protocol

Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by 2023MiningApps: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
The team behind Over Protocol

Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by 2023MiningApps: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Today's Answer

Re: You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto by 2023MiningApps: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2023
Still ongoing.
Meanwhile today's answer

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Finding Investors/funds For Your Business / Trade Forex, Gold & Oil And Get Cash Added To Your Balance Every Week! / Classic Business Complex Suitable For Eatery Centre/groceries/boutique Etc Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.