Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train (38361 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by skywalker240(m): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2023
greggng:

So if that word means God is great or good...so they are now telling us that there God is a violent God? I saw the show of shame the exhibited when the hijack a Russian airport ..yesterday .. they invaded the airport to kill isreali people that just landed . Shameless religious bigots
And how did the Russian authority reacted?
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by greggng: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2023
skywalker240:

And how did the Russian authority reacted?

Puttin claimed it was an attempt by Western world to cause problem in his country . As usual he blame Ukraine and USA. Boko Haram uses that alahukar, isis uses it ..hezbolla uses it ...that means all this Islamic countries are mostly terrorist ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by skywalker240(m): 1:30am On Nov 01, 2023
Guidedee:
For Seun and his mods to allow this kind of comment to even remain till this time since it was posted speaks volumes of their notions towards Muslims on nairaland and by extension Nigeria and the whole world. If you allow these acts of terrorism on your site all in the name of traffic, will you be able to continue enjoying the "traffic" on your site if they cause things to escalate into religious war? Do you people have any respect for Muslims? My post is for people with sense and conscience.
Getat

People with Sense and Conscience don't go about killing and bombing innocent people in the name of one so called diety

2 Likes

Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by skywalker240(m): 1:37am On Nov 01, 2023
JoeEeL:

Hahaha. grin grin

Why do I get this feeling that the terrorist muslims in nigeria are on a sinister plot to kill we non-muslims in a twinkle of an eye?

Haha, abeg o. Nor too provoke them much. cheesy cheesy
If we start retaliation like the Israelites, that would be the last you will hear from them

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by Westerhoffe(m): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Finally, the world is having enough of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by skywalker240(m): 1:54am On Nov 01, 2023
LtChisom:

but isis, boko haram, hamas, hezbollah are muslims and practice islam?
I need an honest yes or no, before any of those terrorist organizations commit their atrocities, do they shout allah kubar?
your sincerity and honesty will convince me whether prophet mohammed is a liar or not.
Ask the id!ot if he ever criticize their attacks ordered by their stvpid paedophile prophet
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by skywalker240(m): 2:20am On Nov 01, 2023
engrchykae:
and Islam breeds retrogression.
The fall of Europe.
Now that toxic feminity is making Caucasian men to feel like women.
The man in Europe will be nonexistent when he is needed in the future.
Europe is committing suicide
Would like to know more about the Islamic spread in Europe in the medival ages

You meant after the crusade, those ground nodders still invaded Europa?
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by skywalker240(m): 2:21am On Nov 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Finally, the world is having enough of them.
And am loving it
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by Gerrard59(m): 2:33am On Nov 01, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Lol, are you a data analyst or have any role that required you to make inferences using data.

Your writeup is quite interesting.

That data has existed for more than a decade. I am surprised people are just noticing it. Sha, na when person wake up be hin morning.

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by victorclean(f): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2023
bukatyne:

Thank you!

Finishing the phrase sef is dangerous 😳

She is probably with prophet Muhammad in their Allah kingdom with her 72 male virgins
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by ReubenE(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2023
engrchykae:
and Islam breeds retrogression.
The fall of Europe.
Now that toxic feminity is making Caucasian men to feel like women.
The man in Europe will be nonexistent when he is needed in the future.
Europe is committing suicide
This is another ticking time bomb that they are yet to realize. Masculinity has been eroded almost completely in the West.
Men there now care more about their body parts and whimsical. They are dying inside them everyday to be seen like a woman, and like you said, the men in Europe will be nonexistent in the future when they are needed for defence
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by optimusprime2(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2023
fawaz050:
All I see here is Police aggression.

1. She was unarmed according to UK Daily Mail. Plus, Paris police didn't report that she was carrying a bomb.

2. She was making threats, In what Language, if I may? Most French citizens only understand French.

Bros,

She was screaming "Alahu Ekbar" and everybody was scared somepeople already were diving for cover.

If you suddenly hear someone scream "Alahu Ekbar" in public ... bros talk true say you no go run??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESWc9AG_cQ?si=ohtAKCrm3UR8ywDm

2 Likes

Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by Homix1: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
All Muslims are terrorist simple.
SoNature:
It's increasingly becoming harder to separate islamic terrorists from the real Muslims.
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by fawaz050(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
optimusprime2:

Bros,

She was screaming "Alahu Ekbar" and everybody was scared somepeople already were diving for cover.

If you suddenly hear someone scream "Alahu Ekbar" in public ... bros talk true say you no go run??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESWc9AG_cQ?si=ohtAKCrm3UR8ywDm

So killing is the solution? Now that she was unarmed, can you resuscitate her?
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by Slurity(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
fawaz050:

You were once a Muslim, right?

What did you make of the injunction on veil in
Qur'an 33, verse 59?

I bet you can barely read the Qur'an. It's fine. I wish you all the best
Veil is an invention of the prophet can never be a necessity to worship or honour God. It is very clear that Quran is Mans idea to compose it it to intentionally deceive the reader. Ask yourself why will Quran will be written with the intention of Christians to read when everybody knows that Quran is not meant for Christians consumption. Read Quran 4:171.

Now going back to your Qur'an 33 verse 59, What is there is just an advice to help help recognition and achieve less harassment, It is never a necessity for any Muslim and believe me civilisation has make that idea useless. modern professional jobs cant permit that primitive dressing, you can see that many Muslim populated countries are now beginning to ban veil in schools.
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by fawaz050(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Slurity:
Veil is an invention of the prophet can never be a necessity to worship or honour God. It is very clear that Quran is Mans idea to compose it it to intentionally deceive the reader. Ask yourself why will Quran will be written with the intention of Christians to read when everybody knows that Quran is not meant for Christians consumption. Read Quran 4:171.

Now going back to your Qur'an 33 verse 59, What is there is just an advice to help help recognition and achieve less harassment, It is never a necessity for any Muslim and believe me civilisation has make that idea useless. modern professional jobs cant permit that primitive dressing, you can see that many Muslim populated countries are now beginning to ban veil in schools.

I wish you all the best. I leave you to your thinking. Do you know why Allah sent the Prophets to us? We all have our own idea of how life should be lived. But then, having too many cooks, as they say, spoils the broth.

We cannot agree on a single thing (without force). Hence, the Prophets brought guidance to us from Allah. All the best.
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by LtChisom: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
fawaz050:

I will reiterate without bile. Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. Taking a life is proscribed by Islam. Islam is the truth and the religion of all the Prophets, not a mental illness.

Ma' Salam

I am still waiting for your reply or are you telling me how dishonest and hypocritical your religion is?
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by LtChisom: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
fawaz050:

same way Israel left hamas to start killing, so they should wait for her to detonate her bomb?

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by Slurity(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
fawaz050:

I wish you all the best. I leave you to your thinking. Do you know why Allah sent the Prophets to us? We all have our own idea of how life should be lived. But then, having too many cooks, as they say, spoils the broth.

We cannot agree on a single thing (without force). Hence, the Prophets brought guidance to us from Allah. All the best.

To you to me, because as for me, Allah does not mean God. I serve and worship God that created the heavens and the earth and all things in it and not Allah.
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by fawaz050(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
LtChisom:

I am still waiting for your reply or are you telling me how dishonest and hypocritical your religion is?

My response will not change your perspective about Islam. Plus, I get work to deliver.

All the best
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by optimusprime2(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
fawaz050:

I don't understand, are you now raising a fresh new argument or what?

Because I remember your initial thoughts being that; "She issued threats in what Language" ... now it has been established that she used the globally renowned language "Alahu Ekbar!" Are you trying to plead morality and humanity over justice and repercussion?

While you are at it, you could also argue that a boy is also a woman.
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by LtChisom: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
fawaz050:

My response will not change your perspective about Islam. Plus, I get work to deliver.

All the best
you still need to answer my question because you brought hitler and stalin to the space, or I will grade you one of the islamist hypocrites though that has been your trademark™
did hitler or stalin shout God is great when committing their atrocities?
we heard boko haram, isis, hamas, etc
so what useless daft argument are you doing?
is islam not a form of mental illness?
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by fawaz050(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
LtChisom:

you still need to answer my question because you brought hitler and stalin to the space, or I will grade you one of the islamist hypocrites though that has been your trademark™
did hitler or stalin shout God is great when committing their atrocities?
we heard boko haram, isis, hamas, etc
so what useless daft argument are you doing?
is islam not a form of mental illness?

Shouting "God is Great" is an evidence that God asked them to do so? I have seen your comments on other threads and I have seen how self-conceited and parochial you are.

Bro, I mean no offense, but you're not worthy of my time.
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by LtChisom: 7:25am On Nov 03, 2023
fawaz050:

Shouting "God is Great" is an evidence that God asked them to do so? I have seen your comments on other threads and I have seen how self-conceited and parochial you are.

Bro, I mean no offense, but you're not worthy of my time.

keep saying it that you Muslims have an inate insanity and schizophrenia, though the aborted piglet allah born by mistake is the cause, so world war 1 and 2 were fought in the name of God?

Guy you be chronic slowpoke oooo, didn't the Ottoman empire support the Germans that led them disposed after the ailed powers won, the Saudi man and hussan king of Jordan supported the allied powers against the axis during world war 2 maybe they learnt you Muslims are failure as Ottoman did.

Wasn't it Saladin a Muslim bastard fool that conquered Jerusalem that warranted the crusaders, this Palestine was named by the Romans to spite the Jews during the second revolt in Jerusalem,
Wasn't it mohm a 52 year old that dragged Aisha a 9 year old playing with her doll to go and chook his uncircumcised penis, Islam is a religion of destruction, paedophilia chaos, evil, etc

If you guys were sincere, when mohammed was on his dieing bed, Aisha's father should have given him writing materials to name his successor instead he let the poisoned pig die and went after his family killing Ali, and pushing mohammed's daughter who is laden with pregnancy to her death, hence we have shia and Sunni.

Why was mohamed grave not taken care of that pigs exhumed the corpse of the idiot and ate it?

Why didn't any of mohammed's son grow to adult hood? Aisha papa poisoned and killed all because of how mohammed repeatedly penised Aisha forcefully.

Islam is a religion for the sick and demented

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by realmindz: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
adm212144:
You are inhumane for saying .And you are one the reason this world will
Never be at peace .you guys need to deep and widen your knowledge.Been sentimental is unfair to all._You all dying to visit Dubai which is a Muslim state ,when you go there Muslim are good .

Who told you I’m trying to visit dubai
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by Ihaveleftnaija: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Good one. Let them go to Saudi Arabia for greener pastures
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by Infojames: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
franchasofficia:
Muslims are brainwashed that all soul must taste death, and that so long as you are dying for Allah's cause, you are sure of going to Allah's paradise filled with all forms of enjoyment more than there is on earth.

The reason Palestinians will never find solution to their problem with Israel is because Muslims are taking Palestinian vs Israeli dispute as a religious war against Islam.

Very senseless thinking.

What concerns land dispute in far away Middleast with Muslims in Africa, Europe, America, etc?

The same way they claim Gaza as their holy land and Al Aqsa Mosque as their holy Mosque is how Christians claim Jerusalem as their holy land, so why aren't Christians around the world killing Muslims and bombing Muslims to protest against Hamas killing in Israel? I don't know why young Muslims refused to have sense and apply wisdom like Christians.

If Christians all over the world start to kill Muslims because of what is happening between Israel and Palestine, will there be any Muslim left alive? Christians are much more in number than Muslims. Christian countries control the world. Christian countries control global military and firepower, yet Muslims refuse to have sense just because Christians are towing line of peace and love as preached by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Why must Muslims all over the world take Palestinian dispute as Islamic problem but refuses to accept Palestinians into their countries as refugees? Shows their hypocrisy
grin
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by DOptical: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
NaijaMutant:
Allahu Akbar is a language of terror world wide.

Whenever you hear such language, seek for safety.

jeff1993:
There are Good muslims but anytime I hear Allahu Akbar ..... i.immediately take cover

Lol.

Islam is actually a nonsensical plagiarism done by the Paedophilic terrorist Mohammed in a bid to steal other people's land for his Arab folks while murdering the indigenes. How the Arabs stole North Africa lands still annoy me till now. The nerves!
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by DOptical: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2023
Let me say any religion that wants to erode one's culture is trash to begin with. Because a sane intelligent man should know there are diversity of people with diversity of culture in the world. Secondly, there's also good reason to have one's religion in one's own language, apart from preserving one's culture. God isn't deaf and If he indeed created everyone and he's all knowing like people said, he should understand all languages. So rather than using other language, use your own language to communicate to him.

Take for example, Akbar means "Mouse" in Hebrew language. It's pronounced the same way. Now this is it, why speak in Arab when you're no Arab? What if you're really saying "Mouse"? Lol. That's why it's good to speak in your language. God isn't deaf and supposed to be all knowing except you're saying he's dumb and knows nothing. The whole Islam thing is somehow and that's not to talk of the stone idol Kaaba some are worshipping. Lol. Some left their own African deities but would go worship a foreign stone idol? 😂 Isn't that funny? 😂😂 A nonsense put together by that pedophilic terrorist illiterate Arab who knows next to nothing except terrorism, sex and stealing people's lands.

I would also say any religion which is not about enlightenment, civilization, creative and innovative improvement of the society, such religion had better be thrashed. Nonsense!
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by Somilat: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2023
This should shut those pro-authority Malay muslims up
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by Somilat: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2023
LtChisom:

keep saying it that you Muslims have an inate insanity and schizophrenia
Islam is a religion for the sick and demented

What's your ethnicity and religion?
Re: Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train by LtChisom: 9:04am On Jan 02
Somilat:

What's your ethnicity and religion?

So you want me to tell you?
What of you, go first if not na abortion your mama use born you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister / Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) / Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.