Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife (3848 Views)

2023 Election: Dr Reuben Abati Critisizes Apc VP Candidate Kashim Shettima / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by bestofnollywood: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dr. Reuben Abati, a former Senior Special Assistant, Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan, has penned a heartfelt birthday message to his third wife, Kikelomo.

The Arise TV anchor and Peoples Democratic Party's (PDP) Deputy Governorship candidate for the 2019 gubernatorial election is in high spirits today, October 31, 2023, as his wife, former Ms. Kikelomo Atanda-Owo, celebrates her birthday.

Though the couple is yet to celebrate their first anniversary, Kikelomo aka Kiki is the chief host of RealTalkWithKike, a live TV/radio talk show on Inspiration FM and Silverbird TV.

Meanwhile, her darling husband, who is also a columnist with the Guardian newspaper, took to Instagram this morning to pen down a poetic message for his wife.

Dr Abati wrote, β€œ It is World Kiki Day today, Happy birthday to my remarkable and intellectually beautiful wife in her forties, yet defying the aging process @realtalkwithkike πŸŽ‚πŸ’–

You, my wife, possess a taste that matches your impeccable work ethic as a hardworking woman. Your elegance is only outshined by your work ethic, and I am beyond proud of you....

Read On...

https://applesbite.com/dr-reuben-abati-of-arise-tv-pens-hearty-birthday-message-to-his-third-wife-kike/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Cruise777: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
cool

Happy birthday Mam

I so much hate the fact that Dr Ruben Abati works with that daft Rufai Oseni

I do miss Dr Ruben Abati's article and write up

Having to watch that uncultured Animal Science Graduate impersonating real Journalist irks me

I just hope Dr Abati moves to Channels

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Okoroawusa: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
This one prick still dey rise?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Ogilinsaka: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
If your own dey rise him own dey rise too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Projectwriter0: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Same things

1 Like

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Coolsat(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Too much paint on the wife's face

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by tishbite42: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Happy birthday Mam

I don't miss Dr Ruben Abati's article and write up

Having to watch that uncultured Animal Science Graduate impersonating real Journalist irks me

Anatomy don turn Animal Science abi
Agbadorians

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Kukutente23: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Happy birthday Mam

I don't miss Dr Ruben Abati's article and write up

Don't kill yourself because of the irrepressible brand of journalism Rufai practices
You can watch Ozugbakum on TVC to get your daily zombie serum πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by StreetFight: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Two shameless idiots
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Cruise777: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
tishbite42:

Anatomy don turn Animal Science abi
Agbadorians

Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Graduate

Are Zombidiots retarded or something

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Cruise777: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kukutente23:

Don't kill yourself because of the irrepressible brand of journalism Rufai practices
You can watch Ozugbakum on TVC to get your daily zombie serum πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ

Don't die over my comment because it would keeping peppering your soul

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Kukutente23: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:

Don't die over my comment because it would keeping peppering your soul
I actually only pity your soul
You're hating and getting yourself mentally jittery over Rufai Oseni who does not have the least remote knowledge that you breath? Come on.

Fun facts: Your man won an award for his brand of journalism recently. Even got an honorary doctorate award. I hope you can be happy for him

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Cruise777: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kukutente23:

I actually only pity your soul
You're hating and getting yourself mentally jittery over Rufai Oseni who does not have the least remote knowledge that you breath? Come on.

Fun facts: Your man won an award for his brand of journalism recently. Even got an honorary doctorate award. I hope you can be happy for him

People like you are so empty you can't comment on your own you look for comment to qoute about

Anyways silence is the best answer for a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by bestofnollywood: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
https://applesbite.com/dr-reuben-abati-of-arise-tv-pens-hearty-birthday-message-to-his-third-wife-kike/
bestofnollywood:
Dr. Reuben Abati, a former Senior Special Assistant, Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan, has penned a heartfelt birthday message to his third wife, Kikelomo.

The Arise TV anchor and Peoples Democratic Party's (PDP) Deputy Governorship candidate for the 2019 gubernatorial election is in high spirits today, October 31, 2023, as his wife, former Ms. Kikelomo Atanda-Owo, celebrates her birthday.

Though the couple is yet to celebrate their first anniversary, Kikelomo aka Kiki is the chief host of RealTalkWithKike, a live TV/radio talk show on Inspiration FM and Silverbird TV.

Meanwhile, her darling husband, who is also a columnist with the Guardian newspaper, took to Instagram this morning to pen down a poetic message for his wife.

Dr Abati wrote, β€œ It is World Kiki Day today, Happy birthday to my remarkable and intellectually beautiful wife in her forties, yet defying the aging process @realtalkwithkike πŸŽ‚πŸ’–

You, my wife possess a taste that matches your impeccable work ethic as a hardworking woman. Your elegance is only outshined by your work ethic, and I am beyond proud of you....

Read On...

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Kukutente23: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:

People like you are so empty you can't comment on your own you look for comment to qoute about

Anyways silence is the best answer for a

Comments is now a sign of intelligence grin grin
Even when such comments are filled with pathological lies, falsehoods and dumb reasoning.

Empty barrels really make the loudest noise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by hegelian: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Happy birthday Mam

omo see pain all over a wretched soul..you shall be healed

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Cruise777: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
hegelian:

omo see pain all over a wretched soul..you shall be healed

Na you dey qoute me they cry for my mention

If you aren't pained you go mind your business and comment on your own and not seek my attention like IPOB Ojucrook people do
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by joseph1832(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
They're yet to celebrate their 1st anniversary and his 3rd wife is in her forties. Smart move from her.

Unlike her old and aging counterparts who still want to look for their Knight in Shinning armor, the best line to follow is that of Kiki here. Become the 2nd, 3rd or even 4th wife, stop waiting for Mr right because you're aging and Mr right is busy rocking someone else who isn't you.

Happy Birthday to Mrs Abati. I sure hope Mr Abati is damn good in the other room oh, because he seems to have his hand full... 😁😁😁
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by verygoodguy: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
3rd wife??
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by bdon123(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Okoroawusa:
i met both of dem at airport vip lounge,i must confess,shes beautiful.she could pass for his daughter.
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Nwaokunkpara: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Happy birthday Mam

Somebody that you hates does not have a feel or an oita of knowledge of your miserable existence

😎😎😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Cruise777: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=Nwaokunkpara post=126719006]

Somebody that you hates does not have a feel or an oita of knowledge of your miserable existence

😎😎😎😎😎[/quote

Neither does he know your mother who raised you a pig
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Macdeey: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
THREE WIVES shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Ttipsy(f): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Okoroawusa:
he go wear Dido
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by emkz: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Happy birthday Mam

Once Rufai opens his mouth, I switch off.

As for Abati, here is a man who was part of Patito's gang and already made a name for himself before Rufai Oseni was weaned off chimpazee's breast milk which expains why he behaves the way he does, by accusing people and having preconcieved opinions he forces down the throats of his guests. Daily, Rufai disrespects Abati even when Abati corrects him, he still talks over him.

Reuben Abati, please gather what is left of your dignity and leave that show for Rufai to ruin.
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by orisa37: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dr ABATI is enjoying o.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by WhisperedNoise: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Happy birthday Mam

Sha don't have heart attack, shogbo
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Cruise777: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=WhisperedNoise post=126719738]

Sha don't have heart attack, shogbo[/quote

Tell your Dad first.. he needs it with his cholesterol level
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by WhisperedNoise: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=Cruise777 post=126719759][/quote] tongue tongue tongue Broke ur.chin. Go and hustle for your daily bread.
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Cruise777: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
tongue tongue tongue Broke ur.chin. Go and hustle for your daily bread.

My son my bread already got butter worry about yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Power Probe Report: Any Wonder Why Nigeria Is In Darkness? / I’m Unaware Of Jonathan’s Declaration For 2011 -Atiku. / Dredging Of River Niger Will Soon Be Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.