Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,114 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife (3908 Views)

2023 Election: Dr Reuben Abati Critisizes Apc VP Candidate Kashim Shettima / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by GreaterFuture(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
3rd wife??

1 Like

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by deji17: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Women and the choices they make. See beautiful woman that agreed to be a 3rd wife to this man.
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by deji17: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
GreaterFuture:
3rd wife??
I shock too o.
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
I lost respect for Abati when he started lying for GEJ!
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by BigYash: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ttipsy:
he go wear Dido
grin Una mouth en
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by ElSudani: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Happy birthday Mam

I so much hate the fact that Dr Ruben Abati works with that daft Rufai Oseni

I do miss Dr Ruben Abati's article and write up

Having to watch that uncultured Animal Science Graduate impersonating real Journalist irks me

I just hope Dr Abati moves to Channels

I used to look forward to Dr. Abati's articles in the Guardian. Then he joined PDP and it was like he was taken over by alien body snatchers and his mind was completely taken over.
God will bring him back.
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Cruise777: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
ElSudani:

I used to look forward to Dr. Abati's articles in the Guardian. Then he joined PDP and it was like he was taken by alien body snatchers and his mind was completely taken over.
God will bring him back.

Amen..
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Minime10(f): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
bestofnollywood:
Dr. Reuben Abati, a former Senior Special Assistant, Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan, has penned a heartfelt birthday message to his third wife, Kikelomo.

The Arise TV anchor and Peoples Democratic Party's (PDP) Deputy Governorship candidate for the 2019 gubernatorial election is in high spirits today, October 31, 2023, as his wife, former Ms. Kikelomo Atanda-Owo, celebrates her birthday.

Though the couple is yet to celebrate their first anniversary, Kikelomo aka Kiki is the chief host of RealTalkWithKike, a live TV/radio talk show on Inspiration FM and Silverbird TV.

Meanwhile, her darling husband, who is also a columnist with the Guardian newspaper, took to Instagram this morning to pen down a poetic message for his wife.

Dr Abati wrote, “ It is World Kiki Day today, Happy birthday to my remarkable and intellectually beautiful wife in her forties, yet defying the aging process @realtalkwithkike 🎂💖

You, my wife, possess a taste that matches your impeccable work ethic as a hardworking woman. Your elegance is only outshined by your work ethic, and I am beyond proud of you....

Read On...

https://applesbite.com/dr-reuben-abati-of-arise-tv-pens-hearty-birthday-message-to-his-third-wife-kike/
Reuben!, doesn't that sounds Christian? Why is he marrying plenty women like a Muslim 😎
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by Saao(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Okoroawusa:
This one prick still dey rise?
bad mind, see wetin come ur mind grin
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by tishbite42: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:

Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Graduate

Are Zombidiots retarded or something

Cornfused 🤡
Anatomy and Physiology
Go and check
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife by CJStarz: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
3 wives, wow! He's trying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu? / How Chinese Firm Sabotages Power Supply – Fg / Overseas Treatment To Be banned For FG Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.