Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Coconut Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Coconut Farming (617 Views)

How Coconut Farming Can Make You A Cool Millionaire / High-Profit Coconut Farming Starts Here:Invest in Malaysian Dwarf Seedlings / Coconut Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coconut Farming by Daymos(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
If you have up to 50 coconut trees, relax because you are in money...
Coconut drives in money, fresh and processed ones.

Coconut demand you plant it with other crops which will be fetching you income while the coconut grow. Crop like cassava, maize or other things.

As the farmer is maintaining the other crops, the coconut farms are equally maintained

There is huge market for coconut in processing factories

Right here on Nigeria soil you sell your coconut and make money..
50 coconut that produce 150 fruits is 7500 fruits.

The lowest price one can sell coconut in the open market will be N300 - N600.

7500 * N200 = N1,500,000

50 coconuts will take half of an acre land. (3 plot)
Lagos has over three million coconut trees.

And that's just 20% production supply of what the country needs

The hybrid coconut of shorter years maturity will greatly help in reducing the gap in coconut shortage. You start harvesting after 3 years

Unlike the guinea tall that mature in 9 - 10 years.
Time to start planting coconut.

In our Coconut Planting Challenge group, we plant coconut and we are supporting each other to grow

We are negotiating market for the coconut
Plus working some processing for the coconut value chains

10 Malaysian Hybrid Coconut seedlings is N30,000

100 seeds to be planted on 1 acre.

We can arrange a land for you plus farm management up to the year of harvesting.

DM now to secure your spot.
10 acres of land still available

+2348135616963

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coconut Farming by AgubataAkokwa: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Someone told me I can plant up to 100 coconut trees on a plot of land and I've been saving towards this investment ever since. How come it is now 100 trees per 6plots.

Do you know how much an acre of land costs in imo state? Na WA o
Re: Coconut Farming by Curiouscity(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
Someone told me I can plant up to 100 coconut trees on a plot of land and I've been saving towards this investment ever since. How come it is now 100 trees per 6plots.

Do you know how much an acre of land costs in imo state? Na WA o

Lol!
Was it a real farmer with his own farm? Or some "internet farmer " trying to sell you something?

You believed him? What is the dimension of a plot in your location? What is the planting distance for coconut?

For every information you are given, do your own research.
Re: Coconut Farming by AgubataAkokwa: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Curiouscity:

Lol!
Was it a real farmer with his own farm? Or some "internet farmer " trying to sell you something?

You believed him? What is the dimension of a plot in your location? What is the planting distance for coconut?

For every information you are given, do your own research.

He said 10ft apart
Re: Coconut Farming by Curiouscity(m): 3:32am On Nov 02, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:

He said 10ft apart

The minimum planting distance for coconut is 18ft apart. Average planting distance for healthy plants/yield is 25ft apart.
Also, most plots in my area are 100ft x 50ft or 100ft x 60ft. Are plots in your area 100ft x 100ft?
Re: Coconut Farming by AgubataAkokwa: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Curiouscity:

The minimum planting distance for coconut is 18ft apart. Average planting distance for healthy plants/yield is 25ft apart.
Also, most plots in my area are 100ft x 50ft or 100ft x 60ft. Are plots in your area 100ft x 100ft?

Noooo, na 100 by 50 o
Re: Coconut Farming by Daymos(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2023
The information putting out is only for who want to invest on our farmland, as the cost of the land and management varies depending on the location.

You can visit our farm here in Ibadan and osogbo.

Coconut can be planted all year round provided you have water to support it in dry season..

Limited space land available

Re: Coconut Farming by Femabol01: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2023
Daymos:
The information putting out is only for who want to invest on our farmland, as the cost of the land and management varies depending on the location.

You can visit our farm here in Ibadan and osogbo.

Coconut can be planted all year round provided you have water to support it in dry season..

Limited space land available

Do you mean it's only those that will invest in your land can buy from you? I have my land; and will like to plant coconuts on it.
Re: Coconut Farming by Daymos(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Femabol01:
Do you mean it's only those that will invest in your land can buy from you? I have my land; and will like to plant coconuts on it.
where is your location?
Re: Coconut Farming by Femabol01: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Daymos:
where is your location?
Gbongan/Oshogbo road.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine / Yellowish Leaves On My Nursery Palm Oil Field / Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.