Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars (24623 Views)

₦4.8bn Fraud: Ibeto Has Returned ₦‎1.5bn, To Pay Balance in 3 Months – EFCC / Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by LtChisom: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Naira Devaluation

Should Nigerian First Lady ride in Uber or a non Bullet proof Tokunbo toyota Camry muscle?

With angry Xombidiot criminal, the office of the first lady need an executive car, four SUV for DSS a bus for press crew all fully bullet proof and preferable 2022 models
Agulu pig of Anambra can ride latest SUV , but first lady cant

Previous First lady car pool was auctioned off after a certain milage traveling accross Nigeria

*Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman Guard limo.... over #300,000,000

*Toyota Hilux SUV

*Toyota Van

*2 BMW dispatch rider bikes

*Mobile Command commiunication center SUV

tell me that prophet mohamed is not a pig?

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by tnerro1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Abeg make my turn reach oooo
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Bimpe29: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cost of governance is somewhat outrageous

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Popesuccess(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
kingphilip:
But masses needs to tighten their belts and endure with a useless saying of pain before pleasure.

Kai Nigeria where we de go with this kine leadership now?
The problem is that some of these masses will still come out to defend these people.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by alfredilly: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chinjo2:
Dear Agbadorians let's tighten our belts. Times are hard so we need to make necessary sacrifices for the progress of the country.

Meanwhile Tinubu and other politicians are buying exortic cars.

In the face of this contradiction, what should Obidient lawmaker do
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by int0x80(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Naira Devaluation

Should Nigerian First Lady ride in Uber or a non Bullet proof Tokunbo toyota Camry muscle?

With angry Xombidiot criminal, the office of the first lady need an executive car, four SUV for DSS a bus for press crew all fully bullet proof and preferable 2022 models

Previous First lady car pool was auctioned off after a certain milage traveling accross Nigeria

*Toyota Hilux SUV

*Toyota Van

Must you defend every single thing the druggie does? Get a life
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Popesuccess(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

Oga if you no know your mother come make i draw your mama for you for ground

I’m not saying you shouldn’t suffer and defend your oppressors but don’t ever in your whole life call a wife to a cocaine sniffer mother of all nation

You no know say I dey inside the nation wey include her as my mother?

I'm with you on this.
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by BigYash: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
Wetin concern me.. They should ride the cars uptop of their supporters..

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Nonexisting1: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Naira Devaluation

*Toyota Hilux SUV

*Toyota Van

Wise zonebs like the freestuffs will avoid this thread to avoid embarrassing himself but the brainless ones like you will always show off foolishness like person wey dey show off newly acquired Benz. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by article1: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
And when they were coming into power they told us they don't need government money that they are already rich. Bunch of cocaine sniffers and certificate forgers

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by lilvicky68(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Very good! If you are poor you are poor please don't blame Tinubu.
lol.. na the hungry supporters foolish pass last last grin

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by JuanDeDios: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
dre11:
Supplementary Budget: Tinubu to spend N6.9bn on vehicles, First Lady’s Office to get N1.5bn cars

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/31/supplementary-budget-tinubu-to-spend-n6-9bn-on-vehicles-first-ladys-office-to-get-n1-5bn-cars/
No wonder Reps said their own is small. I always knew Mr Tinubu would splurge but he has managed to surpass my expectations.
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by tesppidd: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
But let's be serious now, was this palliative real?

grin grin grin

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Nonexisting1: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
alfredilly:

In the face of this contradiction, what should Obidient lawmaker do
I never voted any LP candidate except Peter Obi and the Obi that I know will never allow this. What happened to all the cars Buhari and Aisha used? In an economically ailing country like this, I'm sure Obi and even Atiku will never allow this at the expense of taxpayers so continue defending ineptitude, no problem. We are all in this together and we will see who will suffer more.

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by 2breast4me: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tinubu the drug baron
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Enemiesmasquera: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Naira Devaluation

*Toyota Hilux SUV

*Toyota Van

What a slave mentality

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by vikstandon(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Naira Devaluation

*Toyota Hilux SUV

*Toyota Van

Wise one, what happened to the ones we had before.
Tinubu is not the first President and Remi Tinubu is not the first First Lady.

Even if the Ex-Presidents and former First Ladies left with their personal carriers. The fleets should remain including the Press Vehicles.

Let's stop this high cost of governance... You are there to serve.
Servanthood is a life of sacrifice, not comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by sanya4good(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
When will our leaders be prudent and sensitive in this country?
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Inosky(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
May those that voted this man in Aso Rock su.ffër w0rst till they start begging to take care of their families. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Helinus: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
happney65:
I have said over and over again. If you are not a card carrying member of the APC and you still defend this government, walahi your head isn't correct kankan.

As in Ori e o pe ra ati ra ra. undecided

See how you are just being made a mess of

The Man that said he needs you to tighten your belt is living large. I mean it's just like a father complaining he doesn't have money to pay for his children welfare but he is always at beer parlours enjoying and living large every night

Shey you see that they have used your opolo?

Ori yin ti o pe yen a to pe

IPOB Obidient dey disguise, omo ibo!!

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Blackdisciple(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lolzzz
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by happney65: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Helinus:

IPOB Obidient dey disguise, omo ibo!!

Anybody that isn't a supporter of your werey president is omo Ibo

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Cpumping(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
Agulu pig bought it with his own money. The drug baron, certificate forger, identity thief he goat, wants to us our common wealth to fund his thievery life style? When the common man is experiencing untold hardship? Both you and the unidentifiable human in Aso rock are not well in the head
Cruise777:
cool

Naira Devaluation

*Toyota Hilux SUV

*Toyota Van

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Allisgud: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Idiots
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by InvertedHammer: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
dre11:
Supplementary Budget: Tinubu to spend N6.9bn on vehicles, First Lady’s Office to get N1.5bn cars

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/31/supplementary-budget-tinubu-to-spend-n6-9bn-on-vehicles-first-ladys-office-to-get-n1-5bn-cars/
/
"Tinubu is already rich; he doesn't need Nigerian money"

The kind of nonsense you hear from Nigerians would make any sane person burn the green passport. One can't help but wonder how s/he ended up in the same part of the world with those people. grin

/

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Sammy5413(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
John 10 vs 10A
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Kingbuhari(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nigerians didn't know what they got themselves into
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Quebec91(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
cheesy
insidelife22:
Why his supporters dey borrow data dey come online to defend am
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Kingbuhari(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Naira Devaluation

*Toyota Hilux SUV

*Toyota Van

Please I hope u drive latest SuV as their online urchin or are u just making noise empty stomach

1 Like

Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by Quebec91(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
cheesy
ERCROSS:
A ti ku
Re: Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars by duketerry22(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
The delulu of Agbado supporters as they find ways to defend this is Promax.. better tighten your belts. Look at how your President is showing that he feels the plight of the people. Honestly we deserve what we get. You guys will learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bad State Of Lagos National Stadium, Surulere. PICS. / I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Ben Murray-Bruce (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.