Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? (499 Views)

Cat Lovers Here Abeg Attend To Me I Need Advice / Any Rabbit Lover Here? / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by Nancy311: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hello, I have been planning on getting a rabbit as a pet. But dont know much about it being kept as one,so I would like to know if there are people who keep them as pet and not for breeding or meat purposes. Would also like to get some pictures if you have any 😊😊😊.
Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by lilvicky68(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
At first we keep them as pet but they eventually end up petting our stomachs

2 Likes

Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by Nancy311: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Why would you do that, they are really adorable and cute 😟😟😟
Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by bassdow: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2023
Nancy311:
Why would you do that, they are really adorable and cute 😟😟😟
if only their pUpU and wEwE could be controlled like cat's , it would have been much better. Can't call something a pEt when it's always locked up
Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by Nancy311: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2023
bassdow:
if only their pUpU and wEwE could be controlled like cat's , it would have been much better. Can't call something a pEt when it's always locked up

I would let it roam around the house freely.
Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by bassdow: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2023
Nancy311:

I would let it roam around the house freely.
it's like you don't know how the pUpU & wEwE is ? Very similar to that of gOaT and they drop it anyhow, just like gOaTs
Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by reXurrectionZA(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
i had a rabbit his name was Dimitri, THE MASTER OF SHIT AND PISS.. lol. he died on oct.3 around 3.30-4pm, killed by my neighbours cat(i stomped the light out of the cat) i am still in painSS....COME WHY DID YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER THIS....

1 Like

Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by Nancy311: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
reXurrectionZA:
i had a rabbit his name was Dimitri, THE MASTER OF SHIT AND PISS.. lol. he died on oct.3 around 3.30-4pm, killed by my neighbours cat(i stomped the light out of the cat) i am still in painSS....COME WHY DID YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER THIS....

Sorry about that 😒😒😒
Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by reXurrectionZA(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Nancy311:

Sorry about that
well im gettin another one next year.. Rabbits are dope asf, they make girls go crazy like AWWWNN HES SO CUTE CAN I TOUCH..
Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by Nancy311: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2023
reXurrectionZA:
well im gettin another one next year.. Rabbits are dope asf, they make girls go crazy like AWWWNN HES SO CUTE CAN I TOUCH..

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by reXurrectionZA(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2023
You just need love to raise a rabbit its not easy to bond with them like dogs and cats, you need a lot time with them. You dont carry them anyhow(never grab them by the ear) and everytime. they can shit and piss anyhow but you can train them to use a litter box(still very hard). give it carrot maybe once in a while NOT ALWAYS, feed it leaves and stalk regularly, Keep your cord, earpiece, important papers, w££d, etc away from its jaws and finally hitting a rabbit is an abomination no matter what it does, it can take away the effort you have put in bonding. You need to love and spoil them if you want them to be comfortable around you.

1 Like

Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by Wildlifecalling(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2023
I used to have rabbits once, was rearing them for meat but somehow bonded with them. The only annoying thing about them is the poop and piss, I was never able to potty train them haha, I even gave them names... Coco and snow, they had babies like 6 and then their babies grew up and to cut the story short, I broke their precious little necks, skinned them and grilled the meat. They were delicious. I miss them

1 Like

Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by Destinygsd: 1:13pm On Jan 21
Who's there wink

Re: Any Rabbit lovers here on Nairaland ? by Subonbon(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22
bassdow:

it's like you don't know how the pUpU & wEwE is ? Very similar to that of gOaT and they drop it anyhow, just like gOaTs
leave am na the wẹ́wẹ́ smell go infuriate am the most... I have 4 of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Fumigation Services / Lhasa Apso Pup Urgently Needed 08136951062 / Male Lhasa Pup Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.