Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State (1516 Views)

Konga Vs Jiji ; Who Is The King Of Ecommerce Market In Nigeria / It Would Be Smart If You Get Paid For Just Installing This APP / 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by PECON1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
In this market in Aba, don't ever act like a gentleman, my friend once bought a power bank here that his phone was even charging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Even Holy Ghost Park Enugu State, it's not only Abia alone, those guys played a fast one on my guy

2 Likes

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by yarimo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Everything about developers are all fake undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by PECON1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
pls grow up, hatred will do u no good, life is simple but bitterness and self inflicted misery makes it hard.

12 Likes

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by yarimo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
PECON1:
pls grow up, hatred will do u no good, life is simple but bitterness and self inflicted misery makes it hard.
Hahahaha when did it occurred to you bitterness is not good? Una go get sense by fire by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by PECON1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha when did it occurred to you bitterness is not good? Una go get sense by fire by force
the problem u guys have is u lots think that every ibo man is an ipob apologist or peter obi fan.
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by yarimo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
PECON1:
the problem u guys have is u lots think that every ibo man is an ipob apologist or peter obi fan.
That is your business na grin grin
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by Irupetepete: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
am yoruba but your situation is pathetic and a curse..

10 Likes

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by yarimo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Irupetepete:
You being a Yoruba is none of my business na
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
You being a Yoruba is none of my business na
intelligence has limits... madness has no limits...
this your own don become madness

13 Likes

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by yarimo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
intelligence has limits... madness has no limits...
this your own don become madness
That is you business na
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
That is you business na
keep playing... you dont matter in the scheme of things... online tiger offline fowl / weakling.. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by yarimo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
keep playing... you dont matter in the scheme of things... online tiger offline fowl / weakling.. grin
Is that all
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by ZACHIE: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
PECON1:
Did he mention your name or tribe?
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by SuperOnyi: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
PECON1:

shocked

Sir, I suppose you should know @yarimo one of the most senseless nairalander of all time. Dude is old enough to be birth someone as old as me but has been acting up for years.

I've known this guy way before I became a member of this forum, I was in my early teens. Now, I'm in my twenties and he hasn't changed a bit grin. I'm currently broke and I'm sure when I become rich insha Allah, he'd still be like this. What a life! grin

6 Likes

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
Is that all
keep playing... keep typing rubbish everyday... na your life dey waste troway...
after wasting 24hours today...
2moro you will still come and waste another 24hours... continue... grin

1 Like

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by yarimo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Sir, I suppose you should know @yarimo one of the most senseless nairalander of all time. Dude is old enough to be birth someone as old as me but has been acting up for years.

I've known this guy way before I became a member of this forum, I was in my early teens. Now, I'm in my twenties and he hasn't changed a bit grin. I'm currently broke and I'm sure when I become rich insha Allah, he'd still be like this. What a life! grin
Hahahaha you want to be Rich like this hahahaha
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by SuperOnyi: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha you want to be Rich like this hahahaha

shocked

Yes sir smiley. I don't want to end up like you -- insulting and inciting violence against my fellow Africans whom our languages all fall under Niger-congo language.

Even when I'm tired and feel hopeless due to the best leaders folk like you have supported over the years, I keep going because I cannot afford to be like you.

You might have made my life more difficult with your evil choices in life but I won't let that stop me from achieving my goals. I was just a little kid when the 2015 election took place but that shit impacted my life.

Sorry for the long epistle... So yeah, I wanna be rich... So wealthy just like the Jews. I'm laying the foundation for the future generations to come.

4 Likes

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by PECON1(m): 12:51am On Nov 01, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Yes sir smiley. I don't want to end up like you -- insulting and inciting violence against my fellow Africans whom our languages all fall under Niger-congo language.

Even when I'm tired and feel hopeless due to the best leaders folk like you have supported over the years, I keep going because I cannot afford to be like you.

You might have made my life more difficult with your evil choices in life but I won't let that stop me from achieving my goals. I was just a little kid when the 2015 election took place but that shit impacted my life.

Sorry for the long epistle... So yeah, I wanna be rich... So wealthy just like the Jews. I'm laying the foundation for the future generations to come.
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by PECON1(m): 12:51am On Nov 01, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

you seems to know that hopeless yarimo very well

4 Likes

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by Typing: 4:57am On Nov 01, 2023
Shine your eyes when you enter Igbo land. Them go just thief you or ....... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by NFBI: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2023
It shows how insincere some section of the country is
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by CJStarz: 5:42am On Nov 01, 2023
PECON1:
Tell him o
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by CJStarz: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2023
PECON1:
Even if you were an Ipob apologist or Obi fan, it doesn't make you a less Igbo because you already got the big heart which Igbos are known for unlike them who are stagnated in the muds of hate and bitterness.
Igbos are progressives. We've already moved on.
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by CJStarz: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Irupetepete:
Very pathetic. Yarimo is an irredeemable tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by SuperOnyi: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2023
PECON1:
you seems to know that hopeless yarimo very well

shocked

Yes sir.

I know him very well, he's irredeemable.
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by Chasito(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2023
Not only Aba, Including Onitsha and even here in Akwa ibom wey I dey stay, every state has their own dangerous area.
Re: Always Be Smart If You Are At This Market In Aba, Abia State by DesChyko: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2023
yarimo:
..when did it occurred to you bitterness is not good?

Cringe-worthy sentence 🤮

When did it occur to you that bitterness is not good?

It's the little things. 🤦🏾‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

Freshmail: Email On Your Lovely Smartphone (Who needs BlackBerry?) / Mtn Browsers Have This : It Will Go Freely / Sim Card Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.