Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja (2366 Views)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Captain E Graduates From Cyprus University, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Excited / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja by Arisenews2: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Former security guards Mathew Precious Kelechi and Amakor Johnson, better known as Happie Boys, have been reportedly deported back to Nigeria on Monday night after vowing never to come back to Nigeria again.

The Happie Boys had been in the custody of the Cyprus police department for over four weeks following their arrest for alleged involvement in fraud and the non-possession of student permits as a result of defaulting school fees.

Recall that in 2022 these boys were sent abroad by the general overseer of the Omega Power Ministry, Apostle Chibuzo who took pity on them after they were dismissed from their workplace, which was chicken republic, they were dismissed for dancing on duty while working as security guards for the eatery.
Watch video of their arrival and arrest below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGRXHxIa6U
Re: Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja by Wisereborn: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nigeria and misplaced priorities undecided

Always channeling their energies wrongly undecided

What is the arrest for now

1 Like

Re: Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja by obontami: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Good.
Re: Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja by SAMBARRY: 2:50am On Nov 01, 2023
You see someone who give you free scholarship in an age wey nobody dey look your face to go read book.a life your own parents and family couldn't give you, person wey no dey related to you give you,you now reach there finish,Una no Go attend lectures,Na club Una go dey go.village people don open Una file.i think say Una talk say you are not coming back to Nigeria again and you don't need his help? Lol so you dey boast without any backup plan.small breeze blow for your body,Una dey misbehave

These boys have only revealed that some people can be poor and still be arrogant and St** p1d and it's always dangerous to help certain people

Joshua Selman said something.if you want to know why a person is poor,move close to them or try to help them then you will understand why they are poor, similarly if you get closer to a rich man, you will understand why he's wealthy

So chicken Republic has been vindicated.

Anyway for generous people I can't say you shouldn't help but look at the person's Character well especially if poor.look at them well.are they entitled, disrespectful, arrogant,lazy, annoying, blame everyone for their problems.if you see a poor person with character and humility,then you can help them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:30am On Nov 01, 2023
They will bounce back again
If they decide to visit him, apologize and go for a retreat..I suggest shiloh on Dec 5th
Re: Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja by SAMBARRY: 4:59am On Nov 01, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
They will bounce back again
If they decide to visit him, apologize and go for a retreat..I suggest shiloh on Dec 5th
if they like they should go to church from January 1st to December 31st,if they don't change their character, they'll keep loosing opportunities and life changing relationships.it not about going to church and praying 24 hrs.if they don't change their lousy character, even if they get another opportunity, they'll use their stupidity to loose it because it's possible for God to answer their prayers by sending another helper.however if they are still this foolish (because I see they are not still remorseful or have learnt anything) they'll loose the opportunity again.

Again what I noticed with Nigerians is that it's not that they don't pray,they pray,go for night vigils,fast and engage in other religious activities but its this character deficiency manifesting in exploitative behaviours at work, toxicity and lack of honouring those who ought to be honoured is why nigeria is the way it is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
if they like they should go to church from January 1st to December 31st,if they don't change their character, they'll keep loosing opportunities and life changing relationships.it not about going to church and praying 24 hrs.if they don't change their lousy character, even if they get another opportunity, they'll use their stupidity to loose it because it's possible for God to answer their prayers by sending another helper.however if they are still this foolish (because I see they are not still remorseful or have learnt anything) they'll loose the opportunity again.

Again what I noticed with Nigerians is that it's not that they don't pray,they pray,go for night vigils,fast and engage in other religious activities but its this character deficiency manifesting in exploitative behaviours at work, toxicity and lack of honouring those who ought to be honoured is why nigeria is the way it is

Am sure they have learnt their lesson
Some don't have home training and are forced to learn d hard way..shiloh is a place of teaching hard truth. U shld come too kiss

1 Like

Re: Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja by Hassanjj(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
I
Re: Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
The only solution for happy boys is for them to breakup. The fairer one who is less humble has made things difficult for his colleague. IT is high time the dark one leaves and finds his own life.

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Hudson :dream Girls / Pictures: Ini Edo Features Uti, Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Nouah In New Movie / Popular Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ossai Proudly Shows Off His Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.