Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site (1515 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / How To Think Like A Genius / What Is The Nigeria's Biggest Problem? Corruption, Electricity, Politics, Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by calid16: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
Assumption is the mother of all mistakes. Seun , i earnestly hope you're not naive enough to think the C.I.A is not monitoring nigeria's biggest web site, a place where a large section of the come to iron out issues and find out info ? If you're not already an agent then someone working for is or will soon be. Cheers and goodluck in your life. wink
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by r231(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
whats your point undecided
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by efisher(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
Good question r231. What should Seun do about it? Sue CIA or what? Monitoring an online forum is child's play in today's world where the military can watch you 24 hours via satellite. If I as a civilian can even get access to satellite imagery clear enough to spot a spoon from out of space, what do u expect the CIA to have access to? With the technology available today, even activity going on under your roof can be tracked from the satellite. Just check out how Osama was killed. The guys that surrounded Osama's house were dressed like and spoke like the locals. Those were not even part of the team who went into the building. Take a look at the aircraft that was used for the operation and be amazed. There's more where that came from. My advice, live your life and let CIA and the others watch you live it!
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by Yeske2(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
I guess what the OP meant is the level of mistrust and hatred that is spewed out unedited daily and may use it against us 'manupulatively' in preparation for their 2015 prediction
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by Akanbiedu(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
I laugh in CIA. CIA probably has more information about Nigeria than even the government.
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by astronp8: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
Yeske!:

I guess what the OP meant is the level of mistrust and hatred that is spewed out unedited daily and may use it against us 'manupulatively' in preparation for their 2015 prediction

Gbam. True word my dear. And who cares?
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by edoyad(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
calid16:

Assumption is the mother of all mistakes. Seun , i earnestly hope you're not naive enough to think the C.I.A is not monitoring nigeria's biggest web site, a place where a large section of the come to iron out issues and find out info ? If you're not already an agent then someone working for is or will soon be. Cheers and goodluck in your life. wink

Hmmm undecided , considering the Fact that Osama worked for the CIA in Afghanistan . . . grin . May be one day future Wikileak documents will reveal who and who on NL work for The Firm.
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by Sunofgod(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2011
Op

Dont you know NL is linked to Facebook?

When you navigate dont you notice the facebook links going wild at the bottom of the webpage?

And dont you know facebook is a NSA/CIA/FBI/INTERPOL etc data mining tool.

Of course the site is monitored by numerous security agencies as well as software programs that are used to detect trends.

Its all linked in to google - the worlds biggest brain.
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 26, 2011
The sky is blue.
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by Bawss1(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2011
Another silly thread.
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by OAM4J: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2011
If indeed CIA is monitoring Nairaland, what exactly do you want Seun to do about it? block NL from CIA or stop people from stating their point of views in an online forum?
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2011
I believe the poster wants to know why all the tribalistic threads are making the front page.
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I believe the poster wants to know why all the tribalistic threads are making the front page.
Are you their agent ?
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2011
That depends on the final deal we make on my potential salary.
Re: Seun,hope You're Not Naive Enough To Think The C.i.a Is not Monitoring Nigeria's Biggest Site by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 28, 2011
Oh nos! The CIA cometh. Well NL doesn't have oil. I think we are safe. Pls what 2015 prediction doe?

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water / Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex / Download – Dj Don E “big Boys Mixtape”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.