Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! (1536 Views)

How Men Drink Away Their Future / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by LesbianBoy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
This Young Man and 2 Ladies lost their Lives at the Early hours of today in an Auto Crash on Third Mainland Bridge, (On their way back from a Club)

Though their 4th pers a Guy is Presently in a Critical Condition. A friend of their's whom they left the Club together warned about d Guy that was to

Drive cause he was Drunk,but he Obliged. Now see the Result. So Sad. May their Soul Rest in Peace o.

Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by Sijo01(f): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
wata waste. sad

May their souls rest in peace. sad
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by tellwisdom: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
Hahahaha!!, see ogbanjes cheesy cheesy. He was in a haste to go FUCKKSMELLING PUNNY embarassed embarassed
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by bekay911(f): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
Heeiiyaaaa lipsrsealed
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by Goldieluks: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
Jeez this is pretty sad, RIP. sad sad
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by Dabss(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

Hahahaha!!, see ogbanjes  cheesy cheesy.  He was in a haste to go FUCKKSMELLING PUNNY embarassed embarassed
what the hell is wrong wif you?
You find this funny?
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
This makes my heart bleed. Why would the girls join him in his death ride? sad
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by Goldieluks: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
sauer:

This makes my heart bleed. Why would the girls join him in his death ride? sad

i think,maybe they were also drunk,what a loss.
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Has anyone realized how gory this sight is? [/size]
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by tellwisdom: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
what the hell is wrong wif you?
You find this funny?

shocked Is it not?
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by olinto: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2011
very sad
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by xxcarolxx(f): 12:43am On Nov 13, 2011
May their souls rest in peace, Though the pictures may be gory, a message needs to be driven home to those who drink and drive,
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by 190smh: 12:47am On Nov 13, 2011
They wont listen

They'll never listen angry angry
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by r231(m): 12:48am On Nov 13, 2011
Sad
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by seedord247(m): 12:50am On Nov 13, 2011
So So So So SAD . . . where will they be? Hell or Heaven?
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by 190smh: 12:55am On Nov 13, 2011
^ Purgatory angry
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by tellwisdom: 12:57am On Nov 13, 2011
190, bro honestly, they wont angry angry. See where NKWOBI has landed those gurls embarassed embarassed
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by 190smh: 1:01am On Nov 13, 2011
^God abeg o - I had Nkwobi this evening

say something else abeg angry
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by tellwisdom: 1:11am On Nov 13, 2011
[size=15pt]Hittttsss my head grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 13, 2011
DUDE WHY DID YOU POST THE GADDEM PICTURES?!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided

these things take a while to leave my mind.  undecided undecided
so much for a good nights sleep.  tongue
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by seedord247(m): 1:22am On Nov 13, 2011
190smh:

^ Purgatory  angry

Don't Judge so you won't be Judge of your reason embarrassing Nigerians Girls
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by tellwisdom: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2011
MadSkin,if yur scared of sleeping, you can come to my bed undecided undecided
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by 190smh: 1:41am On Nov 13, 2011
seedord247:

Don't Judge so you won't be Judge of your reason embarrassing Nigerians Girls

when im done with nigerian girls i would face jamaican girls angry angry
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by seedord247(m): 1:44am On Nov 13, 2011
190smh:

when im done with nigerian girls i would face jamaican girls  angry angry

I just Find out that almost 70% of nairaland Girls are single . . .

How are you gonna be of help?
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by 190smh: 1:50am On Nov 13, 2011
^By taking all of them to a club getting them drunk and giving them keys
to various cars to drive themselves home

while we trek home angry angry
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by sima(f): 1:52am On Nov 13, 2011
this is so saddd cry, but how da hell is this romantic?

@op, u miss road undecided
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by tellwisdom: 1:57am On Nov 13, 2011
chima, sweerie, where has you been dey?? wink wink. I misseliot u oo wink
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by sima(f): 1:59am On Nov 13, 2011
lool,  i've been on forum games  cool grin wink
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

MadSkin,if yur scared of sleeping, you can come to my bed, i'll sleep on the couch. undecided undecided

kiss kiss smiley
such a sweetie.
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by 190smh: 2:17am On Nov 13, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by sima(f): 3:13am On Nov 13, 2011
undecided
Re: A Lesson To All Those Who Drink And Drive! by tellwisdom: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2011
lool, i've been on forum games cool grin wink

Ohh!! shall i knw!! wink Hve you been puttin on G-strings these days?? wink cos i wld be wanting that on your waist babe, so my journey down below cld be easier fr me. U knw wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Story Of A Great Thieve Lawrence Nomanyegbon Also Known As Aninih / Why Is A Swing Called "Jangulover" In Pidgin? / TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.