Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? (578 Views)

The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by Egalite: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, Please can anyone give a clear and precise explanation of this? It was written & posted by President Buhari's daughter, on her verified Instagram handle on 31st of December 2019.
Lay more emphasis on the first paragraph.

As a true Nigeria, I'm really concerned about what she really mean by those sentences.

Check the picture below ��

Please push forward to the front page for more verifications and contributions, thanks.

Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by vanbonattel: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
embarassed embarassed
Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by PlayerMeji: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
How much are you ready to pay so I can reveal the mystery to you.
Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by Egalite: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
PlayerMeji:
How much are you ready to pay so I can reveal the mystery to you.

Lol.... But the mystery will help all Nigerians, not only me. So you can still reveal the mystery as a patriotic Nigeria
Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by Shellsploit: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bubu looks superimposed...
Checkout his eyes, hes looking off camera.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Super investigator, your service is needed at ezu river where 100 bodies were discovered. Help us solve the case instead of chasing your tail on this topic
Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by Egalite: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
Bubu looks superimposed...
Checkout his eyes, hes looking off camera.

Yes, that's obvious

Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by Egalite: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
SuperBold:
Super investigator, your service is needed at ezu river where 100 bodies were discovered. Help us solve the case instead of chasing your tail on this topic

Smh....OK, I'm coming............
Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by PlayerMeji: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
I m simply an unpatriotic fellow just like the rest of us...

Egalite:

Lol.... But the mystery will help all Nigerians, not only me. So you can still reveal the mystery as a patriotic Nigeria
Re: Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? by SweetJoystick(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2020
She could be referring to her father in law which can also be said to be her baba.

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Judicial Panel (Video, Pics) / Short Political History Of A Young Man From Ondo State / The Huge Python Killed By The Presidential Task Force Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.