Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? (8569 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Lessons In Power - Reuben Abati / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by Minime10(f): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2023
abc115:

https://twitter.com/mamatii001/status/1719354587499385216

Is the woman in the fourth picture the same as the ones in the first, second & third pictures Or is the woman in the fourth picture Mr. Reuben's mother in-law 😎
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by Hpesoj: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2023
Well, beauty is subjective. Not everyone eats sushi. Some prefer barbeque cheesy cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2023
Godjone:
What is this philanderer doing with many women? Stupidity
e dey pain you? I click like your comment sha
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by Buharidgeneral: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by ConfidentialDoc: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2023
alphaNomega:

poor boy. one day you will know how to see through female make-up

I see a fifty year old woman under that makeup
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by Islamisformumu: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2023
Since arrangee na your family business, arrange your mother for the Kaduna dwarf

Ttalk:
Make Obidients help give Rufai one yam leg make I'm dey take hold body, maybe that gragra for I'm.body go reduce
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by SleekyP(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
She's so beautiful and looks so Natasha Akpotish...

This has encouraged me to get on with my initially suspended hunt for a third wife.

Any reasonable and beautiful babe here interested should dm. No jokers, please.

All die na die...
Seconded....looking for second wife as well grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by ganisucks(f): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
abc115:

He will not even see her UnCloth. You have no idea what they call political alliance marriage.
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by ToladolVentures(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
bros dey happy
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by nototribalist: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
abc115:

no peace for drug ldealers and thieves like you. Rufai will continue to torment your souls. tune in to NTA and TVC they will tell you all you want to hear
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by alphaNomega: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Cruise777:

You really get time... optics is part of what am paying for when I bang a shawty.. so her make up is part of the deal

I ain't banging no masquerade

with all that make-up, you are banging a masquerade
Re: Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? by tiger28: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Seeee how idiots are shouting that she is beauty because she is bleached out.

Idiots!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were The Governor Of Your State? In Terms Of Development / ”recover Idps Funds Stolen By Your Cabal” PDP Tells President Buhari / This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.