Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry (8570 Views)

Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by KEVIND: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2018
This video of president Buhari has gotten Nigerians Angry….. It’s surprising

Buhari can be seen answering a question in a completely wrong and embarrassing manner.
Video posted online has gotten Twitter users angry at Buhari.

https://www.theinfong.com/2018/10/this-video-of-buhari-has-gotten-so-many-nigerians-anwgry/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2QM6I1pqQA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Racoon(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Meanwhile this is the same illiterate zombies are out again to foist on a country of 180million people including highly cerebral fellas.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by fergie001: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2018
I am ashamed......

This is even better....
This one nko....
https://mobile.twitter.com/destydan2012/status/1054005338071015425

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by donphilopus: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2018
Nigerian public varsities graduates cannot compete with my secondary school students’ - Atiku Abubakar

9 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by buhariguy(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
How did you want him to answer,
He was trying to answer the question from the beginning of the problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Lifeless grin grin

You won't see the zombies here grin

17 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nbote(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Why do U think he avoids media chats and interviews... He only prefers to read speeches ... Jesu!! I am embarrassed....!!!

buhariguy:
How did you want him to answer,
He was trying to answer the question from the beginning of the problem.

U shld know wen to shut up and wen to speak.. U can't b a dumb illiterate and b stoopid at d same time

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by diebuhari1: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2018
KEVIND:
This video of president Buhari has gotten Nigerians Angry….. It’s surprising

Buhari can be seen answering a question in a completely wrong and embarrassing manner.
Video posted online has gotten Twitter users angry at Buhari.

Watch the video through this link cos I don't know how to post video on nairaland:

https://www.theinfong.com/2018/10/this-video-of-buhari-has-gotten-so-many-nigerians-anwgry/

Someone should help post the video through the link.
The screen shot below
Add this link to the original post, viewers should fastforward to 1:30

7 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by codedguy1(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2018
Even the anti corruption that is his main subject of speciality he could not answer convincingly.

How people especially literate people still support this guy only confirms that we are really in trouble in Nigeria.

This guy and his cohorts will resist handing power over if they lose this election and because they do not want it to g3t that extent will be strategizing on how to rig the elections.

Chai we have suffered!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by oshe111(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2018
This is a proof that Buhari isn't incharge of this Government.......

The Old Hag is just a Figure Head

27 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nbote(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Here's a transcript of d interview for those who dont have data and most ZonBs dat have refused to watch d embarassment..

INTERVIEWER: So clearly there are negotiations going on between d govt and Boko Haram
RESPONSE: Exactly
INTERVIEWER: What was Boko Haram given in exchange for d release of d gals?
RESPONSE: Dis one I don't know until wen I go back. I said dey were released on d morning I left and dis is not something we would discuss on d fone until wen I go back I'll receive a formal briefing on how d negotiations went
INTERVIEWER: Becos d situation was very unclear from d Nigerian govt side becos there were reports from Boko Haram and leaders saying dey had been released and their were counter reports from d govt saying dis was not d case
RESPONSE: Well U see U are ahead of me. Until wen I go back den I'll find out a written confirmation of how it all went
INTERVIEWER: Now one of ur big election pledges was to tackle corruption and dis drive has seen U jail judges, police chiefs and even a former national security adviser. What was d problem as U saw it with corruption in Nigeria?

Response: Well em I think I'll tell U what I clearly understand. Em the foreign companies especially oil prospecting and developmentcompanies, have been in Nigeria for about 2 generations, 40yrs and above and so on so dey know d environment, dey stayed that long. They continue to invest becos dey know d potential(lities) Nigeria has in oil and gas and d capacity of d people to learn and work hard. Emm eeeehhhh dats y dey are still prospecting in Nigeria and so on. But em eeehhh d thing dat d Nigerian government will do is to protect d environment. If the environment isn't secured then unfortunately investments wouldn't be coming in..
D interview looked embarrassed himself and jus skipped to d next question

INTERVIEWER : Recently ur wife criticised ur choices for top jobs and U responded by saying "I don't know which party my wife belongs to buy she belongs to my kitchen, my living room and the other room. What did U mean by dat sire?

Response: Ehhhh I'm sure U have a house, U know where ur kitchen and living room is and I believe ur wife looks afta all dat even if she's working.

INTERVIEWER: So dat is ur wife's function

RESPONSE: Yesssss to look afta me...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Back then when we saw this coming they called us the wailing wailers.
Even when we agreed to continue wailing they never cared.
When the wailing wailers cried out, the zombies among them said even if he produces NEPA Bill in replacement of SSCE result he shall be voted in. Why wailing now? Olodo president

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nbote:
Here's a transcript of d interview for those who dont have data and most ZonBs dat have refused to watch d embarassment..

I didn't watch the video but I don't want to believe this is the actual transcript.

It's even amusing to read.
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by diebuhari1: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
mulante:

I didn't watch the video but I don't want to believe this is the actual transcript.

Better watch it o, it is.
That man is a Grade 1 dullard

17 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nbote(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
mulante:

I couldn't stop laughing while transcribing it.. His whole being simply revolves around oil and oil companies and he clearly doesn't even know what happens in his govt. He doesn't know wen d gals were released. He doesn't know what d negotiations were about or what was offered in exchange and a simple question about his so called corruption war and he started talking about oil companies and environment

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by opribo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Haba, asking a president onething he is answering another thing off point.

Purely a symptom of dementia patient.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by KEVIND: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
diebuhari1:
Add this link to the original post, viewers should fastforward to 1:30

Good job bro.
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Kclique: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmmm, lifeless.

2 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by cruz97(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
ha Jesus Christ. This one na president so??. Front page please

2 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by shreder(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
Buhari wud take last evn in pre-basic one/primary one

3 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by VaselineCrew: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Will he agree to debate?

He must debate ooo

6 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by diebuhari1: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
KEVIND:

Good job bro.
Copy the YouTube link and insert in your first post
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by SarkinYarki: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is fool proof Buhari is mentally incapacitated and cannot not make sound judgements...These are legal grounds for his immediate impeachment

12 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by saaron(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
The most empty headed incompetent president the World has ever seen.
To know buhari's degree of intelligence, just give him mic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Elevation(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lord deliver this country!!!

6 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Jax1: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
A retardo is the presido. Highly embarrassing

4 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by abbeyty(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
O ga oo, and he keeps travelling to answer more questions to embarrass himself

1 Like

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sir are u going to devalue??
Buhari . Devalue against what Lira deuthcemark hahahah. Dunce

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dilapidated Immigration Service Facilities In Imo (Video) / Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest / If I run with pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.