Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Philanthropists: Please Help me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Philanthropists: Please Help me. (156 Views)

Philanthropists: Please make this happen for me. / How To Get Financial Help From Philanthropists Based In Nigeria And Abroad / Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Philanthropists: Please Help me. by Visionary007(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hello Nairalanders; please do not hestily brand me a scammer, I'm in a dire situation. The current situation is bitting.

I've been depressed for a long time and my health is failing. If you please feel I am being funny or scammer, please have a rethink. I'm very sincere.

I am a graduate of Medical Biochemistry, from Cross River and residing in Çalabar. For years I have been seeking and applying for jobs with no end in sight.

My wish:

Currently, i live in an area where people go out in numbers for work and businesses in the morning and most times returned late at night.

Lately, we have had solar panels installed in the area and everywhere is lighted at night. This development has kept they area busy because the night seems as a day.

In this midst of this excitement, I've done a feasibility study and discovered that people around when they return often seek for where to grab something to eat but go a mile. Most of the foods needed are fries ranging from fish, meat, akara, plantain, cooked rice, beans, yam e'tal.

I'd undergone training in catering services in 2021 and I would love to practice it now as the white collar job isn't much available.

My budget to startup this business is 100k.

How they money would be used:
1. Rent of space #10k for a year.
2. Purchase of utensil(s) / roasting oven 40k
4. Purchase of all food items 40k
5. Construction of table/cupboard #10k

Other items needed are available.

I am please seeking for financial help of uptp 100k to startup up this business. I'll appreciate if I am contacted. 0. 8 0 6 3. 3 .5 6 9. 9 8

Thank you
Re: Philanthropists: Please Help me. by wittywriter: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Visionary007:
Hello Nairalanders; please do not hestily brand me a scammer, I'm in a dire situation. The current situation is bitting.

I've been depressed for a long time and my health is failing. If you please feel I am being funny or scammer, please have a rethink. I'm very sincere.

I am a graduate of Medical Biochemistry, from Cross River and residing in Çalabar. For years I have been seeking and applying for jobs with no end in sight.

My wish:

Currently, i live in an area where people go out in numbers for work and businesses in the morning and most times returned late at night.

Lately, we have had solar panels installed in the area and everywhere is lighted at night. This development has kept they area busy because the night seems as a day.

In this midst of this excitement, I've done a feasibility study and discovered that people around when they return often seek for where to grab something to eat but go a mile. Most of the foods needed are fries ranging from fish, meat, akara, plantain, cooked rice, beans, yam e'tal.

I'd undergone training in catering services in 2021 and I would love to practice it now as the white collar job isn't much available.

My budget to startup this business is 100k.

How they money would be used:
1. Rent of space #10k for a year.
2. Purchase of utensil(s) / roasting oven 40k
4. Purchase of all food items 40k
5. Construction of table/cupboard #10k

Other items needed are available.

I am please seeking for financial help of uptp 100k to startup up this business. I'll appreciate if I am contacted. 0. 8 0 6 3. 3 .5 6 9. 9 8

Thank you

Wittyness.
Re: Philanthropists: Please Help me. by Visionary007(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.

Please, I don't understand you.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Purchase Polo In Eko / ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED PRIVATE SECURITY PRACTITIONERS OF NIGERIA (ALPSPN) HOLDS / How Expensive Things Are Hurting Nigeria's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.