Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin (5434 Views)

David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 / FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by Christistruth03: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
bobobenz:
The FBI has sent through the first tranche of files regarding its investigation into the Chicago-Gary Heroin trafficking ring involving Lee Andrew Edwards, Mueez Akande, Abiodun Agbele and Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

All mention of Tinubu is redacted

https://www.plainsite.org/documents/tzzjlh/bola-tinubu-fbi-documents-part-i/

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1719447361896775984?t=-25fzU54yZPqzX9FFujwxg&s=19

Go to Court
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by DesChyko: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Roboto11:

Which bots?

Na bots thumbprint as well?

Most of you talk like imbeciles.

Ehn ehn?

So which part of your wisdom required thumbprint to post on Nairaland?

You will wake up from sleep and just quote anything to make daily pay 😏
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by bobobenz: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Too many fools on the surface of the earth

Bro It's Sarcasm cry

Abeg I no be fool lol
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by bobobenz: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

Go to Court

BRO PLEASE CHANGE YOUR USERNAME, YOU ARE DENIGRATING HIS NAME
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by Agwotulumbe1: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
seunmsg:
David Odensin the clown still trying to entertain gullible Obidients with empty FBI files that shows absolutely nothing.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by JPmore: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
seunmsg:
David Odensin the clown still trying to entertain gullible Obidients with empty FBI files that shows absolutely nothing.

Don’t be jittery, Supreme Court have passed the mandate to your tribesmen in 2023 but be assured these evidences will be used at the propitiate time in 2027 general elections
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by bobobenz: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by Kojochyke(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Animal the file is up there .
Abuse FBI not Hundeyin .
Daft pig
See d way u just insult am for talking to David.. U be David?
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by gadogado(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Tochitee:
David hudeyin understand two things, 1.the ibos being the most gullible people will only want to hear negative things about the president of the country.2. Anything to keep the attention of the Ibo people for donations..

This is not about tribalism. This is about a factual case of a criminal history, specifically, heroin trafficking that competent US authorities have investigated. Just say you don't care about the criminal history of your president, it is of no issue or concern to you. Next we should have Evans the kidnapper or Clifford Orji the cannibal as president since Nigeria is full of mentally deranged people like you.
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by 234daniel2010(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
bobobenz:
I THINK WE NEED TO MOVE PAST ALL THESE FBI DRUG FILES REGARDING OUR PRESIDENT TINUBU AND FOCUS ON HOW HE CAN DEVELOP OUR COUNTRY... NOBODY IS A SAINT lipsrsealed

What country do u want to develop, country they are using the small money we have to buy Cars and Yatch for government officials and giving out contracts to friends.

Let us see how well u want to develop it, even the president they catch cruse.
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by BreconHills(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
N2B2:

I wonder what you're trolling for.

Your 250 naira/NL post stipend stopped after the justices of technicalities quickly rubber-stamped INEC's president-select.

The looters won't need you again until 2027. Rest.

Look at these two trolls. It's either they can't read, or they're just paid to be blind and ignorant in such matters. Tinubu's name is vividly mentioned on page one as the subject of the investigation: Bola Tinubu, et al.

David is an accomplished investigative journalist. You two can't achieve a tenth of his accomplishments if you spend your entire lives trying.

What are his accomplishments; academic, financial, impact? I am interested.
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by DECLAN2015(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Anybody who believes that Tinubu is an honest man who has never falsified his records or biodata since childhood, must be the biggest fool on planet earth. 👋

Trust any politician ??
Most of them did
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by Blaze14k: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Omo I thought it was a joke not knowing it's real mehn this David guy is amazing😳😳
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by kmaster007: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
So, Obi,Atiku should go to court again
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by Globad(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
seunmsg:

Foolish people that were foolishly expecting 70,000 pages
Re: FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin by Christistruth03: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
bobobenz:

BRO PLEASE CHANGE YOUR USERNAME, YOU ARE DENIGRATING HIS NAME

Jesus is Blessed Lord

I will not change my username

Good bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Happened To Clement Yildar And Dauda Usman? Are They Still Missing? / Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. / Photos: Newly Constructed Roads In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.