Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation (76280 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
As seen on his Twitter handle..

Here is a link to the results for the Nigeria Presidential 2023 results, in excel format. This has the result for each polling unit, as well as a link the PDF file on INEC website. Please take note - the data is not 100% accurate.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/173oHgms6wYy5WKz_i3Lhl5mXcmobCWHz

Source:
https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1635990767796731904?t=zQQj5-jcjnK5UuQnq1b_nQ

There are many mistakes in the data. However, in this format, it should be easy for any group to quickly clean up the data on a state-by-state level. There are 3 files for each state - one is "crosschecked" (we have multiple data points). One is "unsure" (we think there is error)

The last file is "not found". We could not find a result sheet for this polling unit.

As said before - the results here are strictly for assisting data analysts. They should not be used to extrapolate the results of the election. They still need heavy cleanup.

However, our hope is that releasing these results will aid the legal examination of the election, and help us get to the final truth about what really happened.

We thank all the people who assisted in entering numbers, your work towards transparency is helping our country.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
More Photos...

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
I will use this space to post some comments later.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Johnthum(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
All we know is that Tinubu must return our Mandate to us by fire🔥 by force 💯

502 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by helinues: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
shocked

There are many mistakes in the data

The last file is "not found". We could not find a result sheet for this polling unit

So make I waste my time to download inaccurate data.. Hahahaha

149 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Injera(f): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tinubu is now Jagaban of Nigeria. Abeg follow who know road

293 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
I will use this space to post my analyses of the results he released.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
shocked

The Data Wasn't meant for you..

Those “Not Found” was as a result of the INEC’s error..

It can now be confirmed that more than 35k uploaded results on the IREV-PORTAL were either so badly blurred, or that the INEC uploaded something that wasn't related to the Presidential Election Results..

So, why would you bother yourself over something that wasn't meant for you, which you don't even have interest in?

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by oyin44: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
shocked

There are many mistakes in the data

The last file is "not found". We could not find a result sheet for this polling unit

If obi had won ,they would not come out to say this . instead, they would have posted the figure out.

250 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by helinues: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:

If obi had won ,they would not come out to say this instead they would just post the figure. .

Bro, both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre to collate all the results for the presidential election. They relied mostly on what would be displayed on Irev. When LP did not even have thousands of agents across the polling units.

None of them have been able to come out with their final number, all they have just been claiming is they won.

You see the results on Irev, downloading it one by one considering how big Nigeria is, to get the accurate results when collating, it will take nothing less than a month.

Like you see those Obi's supporters in particular, those people just like to dey deceive themselves

239 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by oyin44: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Bro, both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre to collate all the results for the presidential election. They relied mostly on what would be displayed on Irev. When LP did not even have thousands of agents across the polling unit.

None of them have been able to come out with their final number, all they have just been claiming is they won.

You see the results on Irev, downloading it one by one considering how big Nigeria is, to get the accurate results when collating, it will take nothing less than a month.

Like you see those Obi's supporters in particular, those people just like to dey deceive themselves

grin grin grin they enjoy someone fooling them like obi and kanu

214 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Bro, both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre to collate all the results for the presidential election. They relied mostly on what would be displayed on Irev. When LP did not even have thousands of agents across the polling unit.

Yen Yen Yen..

Blah-Blah-Bleeh-Bleeh

114 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Okoroawusa: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Can you guys please continue where you stopped from? I don't need all these spreadsheets... Start from where you stopped collating when Tinubu was beating Obi black and blue. Anything short of that I am not interested.

218 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by helinues: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The Data Wasn't meant for you..

Those “Not Found” was as a result of the INEC’s error..

It can now be confirmed that more than 35k uploaded results on the IREV-PORTAL were either so badly blurred, or that the INEC uploaded something that wasn't related to the Presidential Election Results..

So, why would you bother yourself over something that wasn't meant for you, which you don't even have interest in?

Alaye carry your bunkum elsewhere. How do you mean the data wasn't meant for me? Am I not a Nigerian or a NL?

Why should people waste their data and time to download inaccurate data, can't the person who posted do thorough job before rushing to post inaccurate results?

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin grin they enjoy someone fooling them especially obi and kanu
The Tinubu’s Puppeteers are not highly fooling some people..??

Can we investigate?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
😂
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Alaye carry your bunkum elsewhere. How do you mean the data wasn't meant for me? Am I not a Nigerian or a NL?

Why should people waste their data and time to download inaccurate data, can't the person who posted do thorough job before rushing to post inaccurate results?
More Accurate Than Whatever INEC dropped for us last three weeks.

Agreed.??

22 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by helinues: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Yen Yen Yen..

Blah-Blah-Bleeh-Bleeh

Like I have told you, all your analysis released so far have been flopped even before getting to court..

In CJ voice, after the consideration of all the evidence brought upon us by the petitioners and the counter argument by then defendants, I hereby dismissed this petition. Full details about the judgement would be released in a month time.

You see the paragraph above, memorize it line by line cos na the reality be that

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by seunmsg(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
So, who won based on his calculation?

We don’t need all these excel spreadsheets and the long grammar. Just tell us the final result based on your calculation. He shouldn’t be scared to tell the headless Obidient mob that Peter Obi lost the election.

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Can you guys please continue where you stopped from? I don't need all these spreadsheets... Start from where you stopped collating when Tinubu was beating Obi black and blue. Anything short of that I am not interested.
See,, even as this results are here,, he had not released the total summary yet.

He just dropped this for the sake of Lovers of Data.

WHICH I AM ONE OF THEM.!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by helinues: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
More Accurate Than Whatever INEC dropped for us last three weeks.

Agreed.??

The problem with you Obi's supporters is you like to argue on things you have little information about.

Which results did INEC use to announce the winner? Physical delivery or IRev?

Okay let's assuming there are errors between the physical delivered results and the one on IRev, which of the 2 do you think the SC would validate as the real votes?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by abobote: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Celebrating errors and mistake

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by KanwuliaExtra: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
WE ARE MOVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!
DIGITAL AGE vs ANALOGUE age!
Thanks to Mark Essien for his patriotism.
I have downloaded the data.

Muchechecheche

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Like I have told you, all your analysis released so far have been flopped even before getting to court..

In CJ voice, after the consideration of all the evidence brought upon us by the petitioners and the counter argument by then defendants, I hereby dismissed this petition. Full details about the judgement would be released in a month time.

You see the paragraph above, memorize it line by line cos na the reality be that

So, you expect me to continue any rubbing of minds with you?

6 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

The problem with you Obi's supporters is you like to argue on things you have little information about.

Which results did INEC use to announce the winner? Physical delivery or IRev?

Okay let's assuming there are errors between the physical delivered results and the one on IRev, which of the 2 do you think the SC would validate as the real votes?
What are the sources of the results on the IREV.??

INEC had ever denied it.?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by helinues: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

So, you expect me to continue any rubbing of minds with you?

You rubbing mind with me, hahahah

No dey take your joke too far now, you are still upcoming in politics matter even though you dey try small small but you can do better

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
abobote:
Celebrating errors and mistake
This just showed that we are advancing..

We are heading somewhere..
The Digital Age is actually turning things around.

6 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by KanwuliaExtra: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

THANK YOU!
Femi Ogunbiyi!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by helinues: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
What are the sources of the results on the IREV.??

INEC had ever denied it.?

Who uploaded the results on Irev?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

You rubbing mind with me, hahahah

No dey take your joke too far now, you are still upcoming in politics matter even though you dey try small small but you can do better
We continue later..

Bye for now.
By the time the Nigerian Politics gets refined,, I can talk real issues and discuss data with anyone that cares

4 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Beremx(f): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
shocked

at least it's more accurate than the one INEC used in forcefully making Tinubu president

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.