Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State (13996 Views)

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks / Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj / 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by maxiuc(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
grin
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by bhella10: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
hammerFC:
YORUBA DOING TOO MUCH, WE ARE SITTING BACK LAUGHING AND KEEPING RECORD.

SHEBI U SEE OUR BROTHER SITTING DOWN TO TAKE HEAD COUNT.

THEIR WILL COME RETRIBUTION.

FROM SUPREME COURT ARIOOLA TO THIEF.NUBU, DOWN TO LAGBAJA.

THEY WILL ALL LEARN SHORTLY THAT THOSE POSITION ARE TEMPORY BUT THE CONSEQUENCES WILL FOLLOW THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN TO THE 4TH AND 5TH GENERATION.
When will all these your chest beating amount to anything? ONKR

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by ideabusiness501: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
ed
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by Confirmedzombie: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Any IPOB or obedients that misbehave will be dealt with.

Peter Obi purposely left the country out of shame.

Peter obi refused to campaign for the Labour Party candidate

Very selfish bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by Bigchristo: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5cUvcN6kgM?si=wadUJZiZ8ZWhpqeo

Election is their top most priority in this country, if people were dying from insurgents the military won’t deploy troops to combat the insurgency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by hammerFC: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
bhella10:
When will all these your chest beating amount to anything? ONKR

I WILL REMIND YOU WHEN BOMBS STARTS GOING OFF IN SW REGION AND YOUR MOTHER IS KILLED.
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by Confirmedzombie: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Vote for Labour Party or stay home. A word is enough for the wise.

Imo state is for Labour party

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by 3ice9ce: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Vote for Labour Party or stay home. A word is enough for the wise.

Imo state is for Labour party

Even Peter Obi cannot say this nonsense. His teeth will be removed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by bhella10: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
hammerFC:

I WILL REMIND YOU WHEN BOMBS STARTS GOING OFF IN SW REGION AND YOUR MOTHER IS KILLED.
Kanu bragged more than this. Today he's in a zoo cage. Not even one match stick was lit. Bomb kee ya papa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by hammerFC: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
bhella10:
Kanu bragged more than this. Today he's in a zoo cage. Not even one match stick was lit. Bomb kee ya papa!

LOOK, I'M NOT KANU.

I KNOW U ARE A DUNCE, SO KEEP MASTURBATING OVER KANU .

HAVE EVENTS NOT MOVED FORWARD ALREADY, WITH OR WITHOUT KANU?

KANU COULD NOT HAVE DONE ALL THAT SIMONE IS DOING NOW BECAUSE OF HIS RESPECT FOR LAW AND DIPLOMACY.

WE DONT CARE AND IF U TRY US, U WILL SEE IT RAW AND WE WILL LAUGH AND MAKE MERRY.
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by bhella10: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
hammerFC:

I dare you set one cracker off in SW and witness the Holocaust on your umusineke. ONKR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by hammerFC: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
bhella10:
I dare you set one cracker off in SW and witness the Holocaust on your umusineke. ONKR

U A COWARD, HIDING INSIDE CAN OF TINS TO SNEAK INTO IGBO LAND.

U DONT KNOW, THOSE CAN OF TINS MAKE OUR JOB VERY EASY?

WE WILL KILL U INSIDE THOSE CANS, WITH OGBUNIGWE AND LAND MINES.

U GO BE GRINDED MEAT.

AS FOR EXPLOSIVES GOING ON IN SW, U WIL SEE IT LIVE.

ABI U THINK SAY WE DEY FEAR U?

U?

A LOUSY CONE HEAD SLAMMER. FULANI SLAVE
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=Innosonp post=126726326][/quote] no be me talk ham o
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by bhella10: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
hammerFC:

U A COWARD, HIDING INSIDE CAN OF TINS TO SNEAK INTO IGBO LAND.

U DONT KNOW, THOSE CAN OF TINS MAKE OUR JOB VERY EASY?

WE WILL KILL U INSIDE THOSE CANS, WITH OGBUNIGWE AND LAND MINES.

U GO BE GRINDED MEAT.

AS FOR EXPLOSIVES GOING ON IN SW, U WIL SEE IT LIVE.

ABI U THINK SAY WE DEY FEAR U?

U?

A LOUSY CONE HEAD SLAMMER. FULANI SLAVE

Rag-tag dem! Ogbunigwe cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by chaloskyx: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
tanks for election you dint even roll out tanks for Niger republic its Nigerian citizens you are rolling tanks for grin
Supremos:
More photos
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by Tobichimezie: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2023
As long as they stay disciplined and proactive by ensuring that Imo state has a peaceful and rigging-free election so that Imo people can exercise their franchise by voting out Uzodinma...then they can deploy all their war machines for all I care. We don't need all that Simon Ekpa disruptive madness in Imo state right now.
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by 9japride(m): 1:08am On Nov 01, 2023
Imo state has oil/gas so they are protecting their investments.
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by afube: 1:18am On Nov 01, 2023
yarimo:
Do anyhow and see anyhow

I wonder why fulani bandits that have been doing anyhow since APC took over has not seen anyhow.......see mujahadeen Yarimo your covert and closeted Jihad on the people of Eastern Nigeria is DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!! Una no reach.......YOU will be soundly defeated! mark my words!!
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by Obesity(m): 3:30am On Nov 01, 2023
Are they fighting war?

In an election 🤔
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by BluntCrazeMan: 4:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Troops that will chase off people from following their votes??
And even aid the criminals in doing the very evil of turning the number of votes up-side-down??

Uzodinma is planning a serious electoral heist with the aid of the Military.

Let them relax.
This coming election will send a message to them.

Thanks to INEC for showing us how weak they truly are.
Now, we can never trust them again.
Not even with the soldiers forming red-eyes.
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by Jostoman: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2023
JOemmy:
Rigging machinery activated uzodima should make sure he rigs the election smoothly without leaving behind any evidence if not he is a confirmed goner.
it is people like you that keep giving us impression that nigeria will never be great again.
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by Jostoman: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2023
Any igbo man that have it in mind or planning to vote for APC in Imo state need to check his or her brain.

May the Soul of the youth who have die in imo state since the governor took over rest in paece.
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by AgubataAkokwa: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2023
They will go back in bodybags. I will be here counting the bags soon.
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by appskite: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2023
At AppsKite, we’re passionate about spotlighting the apps that will truly enhance your life.Whether on mobile, web, desktop, or any platform, we cover the leading solutions that submit for app ideas deliver real value for users.Our mission is simple: To provide insightful, trustworthy recommendations that help you discover apps worth your time. We go beyond surface-level buzz to showcase what an app truly offers the full capabilities, pros/cons, and hidden gems other sites overlook.You won’t find hastily written “Top 10 New App” lists here.
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by reuben81: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5cUvcN6kgM?si=wadUJZiZ8ZWhpqeo

Are we in a state of war this is just election
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by Henry22(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2023
Another sacrificial lamb sad, sadly they don't have a choice but to go and die while the oga balls every night living the life....last thing I will advise even my enemy is to go join Nigerian army undecided
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by flexyrule(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2023
hammerFC:
NOBODY DEY FEAR ARMOUIRED TANK.

ELECTION IS NOW WAR BECAUSE U WANT TO RIG HOPELESS INTO IMO STATE AGAIN BECAUSE OF GAS.

SOON WE WILL BLOW THE ENTIRE PIPELINE UP.

WE WILL ALSO BLOW UP ALL THIS TINS YOU HIDE INSIDE LIKE COWARDS TO RIDE INTO IGBO LAND.

EXPLOSIVES THEY GROUND, BY THE TIME WE ROLL OUT LAND MINES/OGBUNIGWE RPG, YOU WILL DRIVE YOUR TANKS IN THE AIR.

Mouth.

Dey inside one bacha dey ginger.

No concentrate on your handwork below...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by thaoriginator: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2023
Shoot at sight
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by pachigo001(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2023
I don tire for this country
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by Dafresh: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2023
highness25:
If Dem born you well, come out say you be ipob or ESN... Just come Stand for road
lol you're funny
Re: 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2023
Odogwujayy:
All I see is just 1 abi 2 tanks. Where the troops biko?
watch the video...na heavy artillery movement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today / Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife / Some APC Senators Pledging Loyalty Are Fooling You, Omokri Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.