Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife (13993 Views)

Governor Amosun At The Convocation Ceremony Of Babcock University / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Obasanjo ,His Wife Bola Obasanjo, Amosun At 2016 Ibogun Olaogun Day Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by olokfor: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, Ajalorun of Ijebu-Ife, Oba Adesesan Ogunkoya and Olori Olayinka during the 20th coronation anniversary of the Ajalorun and official commissioning of his palace in Ijebu-Ife

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-gov-amsoun-at-20th-coronation.html

1 Like

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by babyfaceafrica: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
K
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jimi.Ogunlola
Bayo.adetunji
Mr.bayoadetunji
Hassan.tewogbade
ArodeTsolaye
Arode.williams
Arode.williamsT
Mirabel.Arode
Dog.hari
Hammer.theirpapa
Hammer.every
Shoot.tokill
Philemon.Obende
Olanre.Johnson
Mr.Lanrejohnson
Omidina.Olayemi
Segun.Adewole
MrSegun.Adewole
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by sigiyaya(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
kj
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by STALINN: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by sexyse027(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
i beg light dey?
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by iwillexposeu: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Royalty 2 sweet,no transfer,respect by all
olokfor:
Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, Ajalorun of Ijebu-Ife, Oba Adesesan Ogunkoya and Olori Olayinka during the 20th coronation anniversary of the Ajalorun and official commissioning of his palace in Ijebu-Ife

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-gov-amsoun-at-20th-coronation.html

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Osun Too Many Obas, Wit A Bonus Rascal As Governor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by LilNetty(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
My Governor... Thumbs up
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by amodu(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Providing palace for them after been aged, they can't enjoy it for long compare to having it 20 years back
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by ONILEIFA: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kingsolex1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Francis95(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
why did he cover his face with net

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by JoeCutie(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
That Olori sha...

When you look at an old woman's mouth, it'd appear as if she didn't breastfeed with it. Chai!
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by odave: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kingsolex1:

Na osun state ijebu-ife dey?why not just book a space and leave? Well, the last time I check, Amosun isn't the gov of osun but ogun that enough should give you clue! Damn! I bet you are from oone of 'smart states'

9 Likes

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by amodu(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kingsolex1:

This is Ogun State
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by push23: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
[size=28pt]You can see, he is not a yoruba person.

There are many ife, you have ife wara, ijebu ife, ekiti ife, ile ife, ora ife, ife ijesha etc.

What is wrong in this picture?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Ralphlauren(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
No offense.

But all these glorified "Baales" and "village heads" that have been promoted to "oba" by politicians for their selfish purposes.

What grade of "oba" is he? undecided 3rd? 4th?? 10th ??

Is that Ankara he's wearing? undecided

On such a "remarkable milestone", a "real oba" and his "iyale" would have been better dressed in the finest lace material.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by FanYogo1(f): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kingsolex1:

*sigh*

Too many indomine generation on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
ONILEIFA:
I See You.
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
odave:

Na osun state ijebu-ife dey?why not just book a space and leave? Well, the last time I check, Amosun isn't the gov of ogun but osun that enough should give you clue! Damn! I bet I am from oone of 'smart states'
Na True Oo, One Pot Of Ewedu 4 U.
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
amodu:

This is Ogun State
D Moment I Saw Ife, I Was Carried Away! Tnks 4 D Heads Up.
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
FanYogo1:

*sigh*

Too many indomine generation on NL.
C Ur Head Like Frying Pan, Can't U Say Something Intelligble, Than Show Ur Poor Command Of Ur I.Q Usuage.
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by FanYogo1(f): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kingsolex1:
C Ur Head Like Frying Pan, Can't U Say Something Intelligble, Than Show Ur Poor Command Of Ur I.Q Usuage.

Mtchewwww. The thunder that will waste your destiny is a waste because e no need.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
FanYogo1:

Mtchewwww. The thunder that will waste your destiny is a waste because e no need.
I Feel 4 U, How Fustrated U Must B Ryt Now, Wit Ur Amala Infested Brain And D SCorching Tribal Lines On Ur Disconfigured Face, Adieu My Friend, Wasted Thing.
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Awoofawo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ralphlauren:
No offense.

But all these glorified "Baales" and "village heads" that have been promoted to "oba" by politicians for their selfish purposes.

On such a "remarkable milestone", a "real oba" and his "iyale" would have been better dressed in the finest lace material.

Ajalorun a third grade oga? Even Awujale dare not mouth the non sense coming out your mouth.

If not for politics there are many obas with superior crowns to that of Awujale in Ijebu land.

The oba choice of dress reflect well on him as a leader connected with his subjects........... shared in their pain and joy and not some that love displaying affluence in the mid of their subjects poverty

Respect to kabiyesi!

4 Likes

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by vision2050: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
amodu:
Providing palace for them after been aged, they can't enjoy it for long compare to having it 20 years back
sons and daughters of Ijebu ife build the place with little assistance from Government. the palace will remain, and who tell you the king will die? he will enjoy it.
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by vision2050: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ralphlauren:
No offense.

amebo......
FYI the throne is first class.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Ralphlauren(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Awoofawo:

Ajalorun a third grade oga? Even Awujale dare not month the non sense coming out your month.

If not for politics there are many obas with superior crowns to that of Awujale in Ijebu land.

The oba choice of dress reflect well on him as a leader connected with his subjects........... shared in their plain and joy and some that love displaying afluence in the mod of their subjects poverty

Respect to kabiyesi!

I guess you are from ijebu ife. Hehehe. Your oba is one of Awujale's subjects. Fact!!!

I stand by my previous post.
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Ralphlauren(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
vision2050:
amebo......
FYI the throne is first class.

First class grin grin based on what ? Amosun's grading? grin grin
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Mob2323(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
cool I don't like the covering of his face
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by obaino860: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
odave:

Na osun state ijebu-ife dey?why not just book a space and leave? Well, the last time I check, Amosun isn't the gov of osun but ogun that enough should give you clue! Damn! I bet you are from oone of 'smart states'

can you be sensible for once...brown roof citizens
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by vision2050: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ralphlauren:

First class grin grin based on what ? Amosun's grading? grin grin
what is the correlation of Amosun to his throne? Ajalorun of ijebu-ife have been in existence for Age long. FYI I work with the Ministry of Chieftaincy affairs. know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo And Others At Federal Executive Council (FEC) / Aviation Fuel Price Crash Imminent As Dangote Refinery Begins Supply Of Products / Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.