Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire (41460 Views)

Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by JPmore: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
yarimo:
illiterate then keep quiet if you don't know

You are poorly educated and should stop abusing that word in bold.....shameless mofo
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by yarimo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
JPmore:

You are poorly educated and should stop abusing that word in bold.....shameless mofo
Hehehe insults is the language of a defeated coward chaii . Are you a coward?
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by yarimo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
JPmore:

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahabbabannananananan
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by JPmore: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe insults is the language of a defeated coward chaii . Are you a coward?

I am not because I am not from south west

1 Like

Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by yarimo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
JPmore:

I am not because I am not from south west
just replied you so that you don't feel ignored
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by Mrc01(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Igbo people don spoil first Niger bridge because dem don construct 2nd niger bridge
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by JPmore: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
yarimo:
just replied you so that you don't feel ignored

Feel ignored by an inconsequential entity like you? Wonder shall never end,
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by Uncletony(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kushites:
I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS. angry

WITHOUT HIS 2ND NIGER BRIDGE, THESE IGBOS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEIR SECESSION BY FORCE, WITH NO BRIDGE CONNECTION TO NIGERIA.

THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO PERSONALLY SWIM ACROSS THE RIVER NIGER, DODGING CROCODILES AND SHARKS, TO REACH NIGERIA.

BUHARI, YOU SEE YOUR LIFE? undecided
You don't have sense!
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by Emyogalanya: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chicentt:
It happened immediately after you crossed
Lol i no wan Laugh o
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kushites:
I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS. angry

WITHOUT HIS 2ND NIGER BRIDGE, THESE IGBOS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEIR SECESSION BY FORCE, WITH NO BRIDGE CONNECTION TO NIGERIA.

THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO PERSONALLY SWIM ACROSS THE RIVER NIGER, DODGING CROCODILES AND SHARKS, TO REACH NIGERIA.

BUHARI, YOU SEE YOUR LIFE? undecided

Dude, quit sounding inebriated and eminently daft! You Igbo haters keep banging on about 2nd Niger bridge as if the Fulani bigot used funds from groundnut and gworo to construct it to ‘do Ndigbo a favour’! The amount of wealth stolen from Alaigbo by ‘one Nigeria’ is more than enough to build a hundred bridges over the Niger to and from the East!

Upon all the marginalisation and hatred shown towards Ndigbo by Buhari, Ndigbo and the south-east are still doing comparatively better than the despots kinsfolk and region!

I don’t know where you hateful and goofy lot get this stupid superiority complex from!
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by MaxNdu: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2h4RrWF3Q?si=491s3na0QsrtLcYY

BREAKING!!! First Niger Bridge Onitsha On Fire

Finally, the sabotage is complete. Now, it is full operation for toll collection and exploitation!!!!

https://igberetvnews.com/1456280/breaking-first-niger-bridge-onitsha-fire/
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by teewhyhomes: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by Tochj(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

Go and listen to Simon Ekpa’s speech on YouTube 2 days ago threatening to destroy Nigeria
The cause of the fire is known
They didn't tell you that they're guessing
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by Kushites: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, quit sounding inebriated and eminently daft! You Igbo haters keep banging on about 2nd Niger bridge as if the Fulani bigot used funds from groundnut and gworo to construct it to ‘do Ndigbo a favour’! The amount of wealth stolen from Alaigbo by ‘one Nigeria’ is more than enough to build a hundred bridges over the Niger to and from the East!

Upon all the marginalisation and hatred shown towards Ndigbo by Buhari, Ndigbo and the south-east are still doing comparatively better than the despots kinsfolk and region!

I don’t know where you hateful and goofy lot get this stupid superiority complex from!

Which wealth is “stolen from Alaigbo”?

You think your garri and palm kernel sales is what produced the money for the bridge?

No. It was Niger Delta oil and gas funds, which have ZERO to do with your Onitsha head.

Ole.
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Kushites:

Which wealth is “stolen from Alaigbo”?

You think your garri and palm kernel sales is what produced the money for the bridge?

No. It was Niger Delta oil and gas funds, which have ZERO to do with your Onitsha head.

Ole.

Uninformed m0r0n, of course it's expected you'd bring up such a stupid assertion! I know it's a fact you've tried to change from the late 60s to date....a fact that prevents your hateful, leeching and parasitic ass from sleeping well at night, but no matter how long you choose to lie to your sad self, the unimpeachable fact of the matter is Alaigbo (from Rivers to Delta to the states in the south-east) have given 'one Nigeria' (which obviously includes your lazy self) more than it has got in return! FACT! The proceeds from oyel and gas stolen from just my own LGA in Rivers state (ONELGA) is enough to fund all federal gov't enabled infrastructure built in Lagos and Abuja....ten times over, with change to spare!

Just what federal gov't infrastructure can you point to in the entire south-east that is commensurate to receipts gotten from all the oyel and gas stolen from the region in say the past ten years!? All you evil and bigoted scoundrels are interested in is how to build gas pipeline, costing billions of dollars, that will suck gas from Alaigbo and the Niger-Delta to power industries in the north! Of course you'd see nothing wrong in this because that's just the way you're wired....to see Nigeria and its resources as existing mainly for your benefit and region!

I say the receipts the useless federal gov't takes from hydrocarbons exploited in the Niger-Delta, Imo, Abia, Anambra and Ondo, are STOLEN because at no time did the owners of these resources agree to the unfair sharing formula initially instituted by the Fulani/core-north hegemony that controlled the military and federal gov't! The leading elite of the regions in question have been demanding for decades that they should own their resources and revert back to pre-1966 sharing formula, but so far their demands have fallen on deaf ears because you'r busy gorging yourself fat on their resources to notice!

What's your own state and region?

https://www.thecable.ng/delta-n296bn-akwa-ibom-n222bn-nine-oil-producing-states-shared-n970bn-derivation-fund-in-2022
Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by Christistruth03: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Tochj:

The cause of the fire is known
They didn't tell you that they're guessing

Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.