Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? (2612 Views)

Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market / 9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. / How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Padipadi(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2023
Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They?
I learnt the smartness of one chance people, fraudsters, phone thieves, pick pockets etc at St Michael's GSM Market in Aba, Abia State is terrible!
I m told Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos State dey play for their crookery!
That you can buy iPhone 15 for N15K there and you ll get home to open a wrap of fufu!

Who has fallen victim, heard of it or knew a victim or if you are part of the scamming syndicate there, come here and share life stories with us.

Myndd44, obinoscopy, nlfpmod, Seun.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by judatech: 1:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Na Dem dey stand so o!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Northernblood8(m): 2:25am On Nov 01, 2023
Lies. St Michael's Road is the father of all markets in Abia State when it comes to phones and electronics

5 Likes

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Typing: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2023
When you enter Igbo land shine ya eyes. Your money is not safe, you yourself is not safe. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by CJStarz: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2023
Northernblood8:
Lies. St Michael's Road is the father of all markets in Abia State when it comes to phones and electronics
They are only known majorly for phones and not electronics. For Electronics,you go to shopping center or worse still Ariaria but shopping center is it!

4 Likes

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by CJStarz: 5:55am On Nov 01, 2023
Bia nwokem,how much phone wey you come all the way from your village to buy in Aba wey make you dey make unnecessary defaming posts about Aba GSM market?
If you were cheated or something,it showed you be complete Jew man,mumu. You should be smart. We have big phone houses in that market.....TECNO HOUSE, NOKIA HOUSE,etc where U for jejely enter and buy your phone.... Guaranteed! U fall mumu for road side hustlers,ndi oso Ahia,and you come here dey worry us.
Abeg shift.
Be smart

9 Likes

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Gbadebo19(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2023
Typing:
When you enter Igbo land shine ya eyes. Your money is not safe, you yourself is not safe. grin grin grin
At least they won't mine your skull unlike in one part that you come from.

6 Likes

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Hideaki: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2023
It still doesn't beat Warri experience

You'll surrender your items by yourself knowingly

8 Likes

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by willzy0909: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Not true... I have never been scammed since I started using that market. Not once.
I lived in Aba all my life... Currently reside there.. and I call tell you this for free that no such conduct happens there. (In my own experience)
I have bought over 50 items there in numerous visits.. and not one story of scam

6 Likes

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2023
Padipadi:
Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They?
I learnt the smartness of one chance people, fraudsters, phone thieves, pick pockets etc at St Michael's GSM Market in Aba, Abia State is terrible!
I m told Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos State dey play for their crookery!
That you can buy iPhone 15 for N15K there and you ll get home to open a wrap of fufu!

Who has fallen victim, heard of it or knew a victim or if you are part of the scamming syndicate there, come here and share life stories with us.

Myndd44, obinoscopy, nlfpmod, Seun.
ur statement above is a normal thing about places where they sell gsm...In circle for Ghana, buying fufu as phone is much popular or is it buying just an empty phone?? Computer village lagos na same thing. All this no be news my man. Travel and see!!

4 Likes

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2023
Just imagine!
Thieves versus thieves!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Uzomarexeze(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2023
That's really true, cause i was a victim twice... as at 2016 I was scammed very close to AmaHausa and the second place was at front of CKC, despite the fact that i was smart but they out-smarted me

2 Likes

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Rich4god(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2023
Truth is any area you go in Nigeria where you have petty phone dealers who mostly deal on second hands phone and accessories, you will always have attachee boys whose aim is to defraud.

Its all over the nation. Though it's more rugged in some state than in others.

But then, people who mostly fall victims are those who are looking for cheap phones. Imagine trying to buy a 4G 128G phone for 55k... You will surely end up with fufu na.

If you want to buy new buy, go directly to dealers and if it's secondhand, better buy directly from the owner. If you enter all those market looking for second hand, there is 85% chance that the phone you will buy will cause you premium tears.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2023
Northernblood8:
we know, what of Criminality?
Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by SouthSouth1914: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

Are you in a race to be dumb? Can you be specific about the market? All these dysfunctional oluwole grandchildren with fraudulent practices! Are there any people on earth who can perfect fraud more than people from the west? Even the president is a fraudster!

2 Likes

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by MrBONE2(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

cheesy

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by olaolaking: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Gbadebo19:

At least they won't mine your skull unlike in one part that you come from.
But they can slice vaginas?

1 Like

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2023
Typing:
so if I enter Ogun state should I wear helmet?

1 Like

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by YorubaPrince: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2023
All Igbos snd everything g Igbo na fake and criminal.
Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Typing: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
so if I enter Ogun state should I wear helmet?

Ogun is not the East. Only the East is not safe. Simon Ekpa and his IPOB terrorist are incharge in Igbo land grin grin

1 Like

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by ToladolVentures(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
it's true o

1 Like

Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
The ones by Yoruba people in computer village is terrible , you wan buy you want sale
Re: St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? by Achor1111(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Olaniyi, focus on your wailing to computer village.
I doubt, you don't know where st. Michael is

(1) (Reply)

Phones You Shouldn't Buy / The Fastest Modem For Internet Browsing / Konga, TD Mobile And Yudala Launch YEZZ Freestyle Smart Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.