Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) (3592 Views)

Lagos Signs $1.35 Billion Deal For Fourth Mainland Bridge, Other Key Projects / What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like / Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by XerXers: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2023
Lagos no longer finance projects. Where are the IGR? Lagos is the cash cow of yorubas thieving political elites in connivane with their imperialist partners in crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by TruthsFM: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2023
Chinese companies is no more financing the projects again. Maybe after Sanwo second tenure, we will know who’s handling the projects

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Infojames: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2023
It is called mortgage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by superCleanworks(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2023
the deed has been done

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by XerXers: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2023
TruthsFM:
Chinese companies is no more financing the projects again. Maybe after Sanwo second tenure, we will know who’s handling the projects
We suppose know now oooo. They want to steal 1.3 billion dollars for a project already handed to Chinese to build, operate and transfer at the cost of 2.5 billion dollars

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by XerXers: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Infojames:
It is called mortgage
What's the purpose of 1.3 billion dollars they now secured from Afrexim and Access bank for the same project? Fraud alert

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by TruthsFM: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2023
XerXers:

We suppose know now oooo. They want to steal 1.3 billion dollars for a project already handed to Chinese to build, operate and transfer at the cost of 2.5 billion dollars
forget it, the money has been stolen. This is Nigeria 🇳🇬

6 Likes

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Lovemeharder(f): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2023
Na wa.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Jogs1900: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2023
How Lagos spends it's money is non of your business if you are not from Lagos state...Face your state governors.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2023
Jogs1900:
How Lagos spends it's money is non of your business if you are not from Lagos state...Face your state governors.
as if you are from lagos...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by chisupport: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Another Black man with very low IQ

Jogs1900:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Jogs1900: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2023
chisupport:
Another Black man with very low IQ

Leave Lagos matter alone...Face your state black man with low IQ.
Busy body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Jogs1900: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
as if you are from lagos...
Did I condemn how they spend their money?If you are not from Lagos, you are a busy body.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

Did I condemn how they spend their money?If you are not from Lagos, you are a busy body.
so because you are not from america you should not discuss american politics abi...
please which university did you attend

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by accordadoga29(f): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2023
Hehehe

How does the way Lagos spend its money affect the pigs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Jogs1900: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

so because you are not from america you should not discuss american politics abi...
I won't condemn America with whatever they do with their money if Americans are not complaining.You are not a stake holder in Lagos and im sure your state is not doing better than Lagos.Critisise your state government so that they can attain the level at which Lagos is.
Your discussion about Lagos is not in good faith.
It's common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Jogs1900: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

How does the way Lagos spends its money affect the pigs?
Na jealousy na..Their state is not even doing better sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

I won't condemn America with whatever they do with their money if Americans are not complaining.You are not a stake holder in Lagos and im sure your state is not doing better than Lagos.Critisise your state government so that they can attain the level at which Lagos is.
It's common sense.
or what is the level of your education

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Jogs1900: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
or what is the level of your education
These are my personal information..For you to be concerned about the university I attended, it clearly shows you are a busy body.You dabble into issues that doesn't concern you and it seems it's in you already.

4 Likes

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

These are my personal information..For you to be concerned about the university I attended, it clearly shows you are a busy body.You dabble into issues that doesn't concern you and it seems it's in you already.

Shatap you nor go school...

You wan whine.

Is it Lagos state abi is it a yoruba man that built the 3rd mainland bridge..?

Someone just said they have paid for the bridge before, you come here dey yan dust

Abeg shift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by XerXers: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's common sense.
But Osogbo man should not do same ABI? So Osogbo is hopeless and doesn't deserve Lagos standard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by XerXers: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

Na jealousy na..Their state is not even doing better sef.
You in in a kwara mud house arrogating Lagos to yourself more than tax payers in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Akpangbo: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

Who generate the money for Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Jogs1900: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Shatap you nor go school...

You wan whine.

Is it Lagos state abi is it a yoruba man that built the 3rd mainland bridge..?

Someone just said they have paid for the bridge before, you come here dey yan dust

Abeg shift
I'm not surprised by your utterances..It clearly showed the way you were brought up..Is it Anambra money that they used to build the Niger bridge?Is it Enugu money they used to build UNN..Face your region in peace while I face mine in peace... Una people talk say na Igbos get lagos na..Its non of your business..Are your states doing better?Im not surprise anyway, an igbo man's charity starts from outside instead of from home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Jogs1900: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2023
Akpangbo:

Who generate the money for Lagos?
It's non.of your business..Go and generate the money in your states...As far as I know, igbos in Lagos are tax evaders.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Jogs1900: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2023
XerXers:

You in in a kwara mud house arrogating Lagos to yourself more than tax payers in Lagos
If you don't know, im of Lagos state origin and I pay my tax in Lagos..Lagos is my home..We are not complaining..You will pass 5 states before getting to Lagos...Lagos is not Asaba or portharxourt that you will stroll into because una share borders..Face your region.Are you a tax payer in Lagos?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Phantom233: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
The cost of the bridge pass modular refinery o🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Xxxxtentacion2: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

if you had any education you would have realised lagos issues is a public affair and you have no right to tell anybody not to interfere...

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Burob: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

I won't condemn America with whatever they do with their money if Americans are not complaining. You are not a stake holder in Lagos and im sure your state is not doing better than Lagos.Critisise your state government so that they can attain the level at which Lagos is.
It's common sense.

xxxxtentacion2 The Hypocrite, you have been unmasked.

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) by Burob: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
if you had any education you would have realised lagos issues is a public affair and you have no right to tell anybody not to interfere...
Hypocrisy is your major problem xxxxtentacion2, same way you deceived yourself with your nonsense all eyes 👀 on the judiciary, just wasted 17 months of political hallucination on Judas Gringory Obi?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Prince Ekaladerhan Of Benin, Popularly Known As Oduduwa / Enough Of Northern Bashing From Southners / Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.