Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central (29613 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Prechgold1180(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2023
asiga:
Make them tell Dino say no be by drones ooh.
More like me saying you can never have sense
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by joyandfaith: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
With the look of things, Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship poll . Congratulations 🎉
If Dino wins it means bello and everything he represents is disastrous
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by press9jatv: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2023
joyandfaith:

If Dino wins it means bello and everything he represents is disastrous
let him win first and see what he will do in Kogi State government
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Rebuker(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by BeigJawnson(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Since when have the people's choices ever counted or mattered?!!

Inec is compromised.

I never said votes doesn't count. I only asked a question ...
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by press9jatv: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2023
KOGI PDP CONGRATULATES BARR. NATASHA AKPOTI-UDUAGHAN ON ELECTION VICTORY

*October 31, 2023*.

*DEAR CHIEF BARR. SEN. NATASHA AKPOTI-UDUAGHAN*

On behalf of the entire party members and Caretaker Committee under the Chairmanship of Distinguished *Senator Philip Tenimu Aduda*, I congratulate you on the victory recorded and the reclamation of your stolen mandate.

Your victory at the appeal court has been designed, orchestrated, planned and predestined by God and it came at the appointed time.

Our hearts are filled with joy upon the pronouncement by the appeal court that you are the duly elected Senator to represent Kogi Central Senatorial District.

Your victory is a boost for our party, the People's Democratic Party and it has significant implications on Nigeria's Democratic system and the politics of Kogi state. It has prompted politicians to reevaluate their strategies for the upcoming November 11th Kogi governorship election.

This judgment is also a boost for our Principal and gubernatorial candidate, *Senator Dino Melaye*, and it has indirectly impacted the APC's support in Kogi Central.

Your Victory is the victory of our Party, the women of Kogi Central and Kogi State, your victory is the victory of the good people of Kogi state. It is a clear indication that the coming election will birth pleasant surprises that will highly favour our Party, the People's Democratic Party.

Congratulations once more....

Wishing you a fruitful legislative tenure

Signed:

*Chief Dayo Akande*.
Akogun of Mopaland.
State Publicity Secretary,
People's Democratic Party.
31/10/2023

*#onekogi_onedestiny*
*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_habiba2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0xN2LdjPJ4w5u8wdVuMqKTeAHfi9WAq2RWdtzMuY18FrnXznuAMNCqncZsex1GNUbl&id=100006354310237&sfnsn=scwspwa

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by LockDown69(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
Senator Dino Melaye Congratulates Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan On Her Court Victory

By *Gideon Ayodele*
*Oct 31, 2023*

The *Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)* governorship candidate, *Senator Dino Melaye*, his running mate, Hajiya Habiba Mohammed Deen, and Dino/Deen campaign council, extends warm congratulations to Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan on her recent victory at the Court of Appeal, affirming her position as the legitimately elected Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District.

The Court of Appeal, sitting in Abuja, unanimously concluded that Abubakar Ohere of the All Progressives Congress (APC) had been rightfully dismissed, and declared Barrister Natasha H Akpoti-Uduaghan as the true representative of the people of Kogi Central.

Senator Dino Melaye, recognizing the importance of an independent judiciary and the rule of law, commends this decision as a powerful and significant step towards ensuring justice prevails in our democratic society.

“We offer our heartfelt congratulations to Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan on this well-deserved victory,” said Senator Dino Melaye. “Her dedication, resilience, and commitment to the welfare and progress of the people of Kogi Central have been rightly recognized by the Court of Appeal. We believe that Barrister Akpoti-Uduaghan will diligently serve the interests and aspirations of her constituents.”

Senator Dino Melaye also acknowledges the efforts of the judiciary in upholding the principles of fairness and justice. Their impartiality and continuous commitment to the constitutional process serve as a vital pillar of our democratic foundation.

“We commend the judges for their steadfastness in delivering this landmark verdict, and for their unwavering dedication to the pursuit of justice,” stated Senator Dino Melaye. “Their decision further strengthens the trust and confidence the Nigerian people place in the judiciary.”

The Dino/Deen campaign council wishes *Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan* success in fulfilling her responsibilities as the Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District. We trust that she will ably represent the interests of the people and contribute towards the advancement of our great nation.

Signed:

*Barrister Omoyemi Gold Olumudi*
Spokesperson,
Dino/Deen Campaign Council.

*#onekogi_onedestiny*
*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_habiba2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid023mM7uBihZUohWyjoiRGLauxAcY1zvYnoTtpofahnmYrFyhLtH4entZ4LbhTkiaBnl&id=100006354310237&sfnsn=scwspwa
this woman go still get juice ooo grin
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Kblawiy: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2023
If Dino becomes the governor, who will be the first lady of the state?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Zealoy(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2023
This woman fine sha
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Pat081: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2023
May this month bring us goodness and blessing! Grant us life filled with peace, with goodness, with joy, with strength, with righteousness and with blessing happy new month.Amen ,am not from Kogi but I base in Kogi and I want the best for them they should use the head to vote
wittywriter:
Happy New Month to all NLers that are from kogi state.
You all should endeavor to Vote along competence candidature.

Wittyness
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Kachidubem: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2023
I don't even know Dino's opponent in this election... and I'm sure slot of people here too don't know

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by bewla(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok..numbers of people at campaign dose not equate numbers of those who will vote for him.....

I wish him good luck sha
this we see
This we no and so we wait
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Jostoman: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2023
richeeyo:
Dino can never be a governor
Are you God? If you are not God your comment is irrelevant.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by masui(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2023
Kachidubem:
I don't even know Dino's opponent in this election... and I'm sure slot of people here too don't know

No be lie ooo.

Me self don't know.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Jostoman: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2023
Dino is the incoming governor of Kogi state by the grace of God.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Jostoman: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2023
Kogi people must be free from bello's bondage.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by DeadCountry: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2023
Drone shot kee you imbeciles there. The same drone shots that the obidiooottt useful idiot Igbos used in disturbing our Biafra agitation only for their nincompoop brains to be set in order by the drug lord of lagos.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by sulakishop(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2023
Ajekun iya loo je
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by YorubaPrince: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2023
Boondocxs:
I’m hoping Dino will win

Yet, na useless mumu like you go dey cry foul afterwards. Olofo! angry
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
Dino is in trouble like one Agulu fraudster.

Say no to an agbero in government house.

Dino is too tuggish in nature like Wike, we warned them in 2015 and 2019 against supporting Wike but now their eyes are clear and are now playing the victim cards.

We have no choice than to support Wike now to serve as deterrent for the future.

Dino is not just a tug, he's equally a thief with insatiable thirst for luxury cars and houses, nothing good can come out of him.

The money spent on his fleet of cars can bounce back the economy of kogi state from the current state of camatose.

Dino may be a thug, but so are most people in office.

Dino may love luxury and even be a thief, but so is BULABAA.

But never ever compare Dino to an innately evil, diabolical, ruthless, WICKED Wike.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by richeeyo(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2023
Jostoman:
Are you God? If you are not God your comment is irrelevant.
I would be back to remind you

Does the evil laugh Haaaahaaaaahaaaa grin grin grin cool
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by richeeyo(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
who even know you?
But e wouldn't be simple
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by omojoibo: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2023
kogi is to Abuja,
what ogun is to Lagos.
BASKET CASE!!!
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by bitbillionaire: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2023
I think witches and wizards association asked Dino to come and see them if he wants to win the election. Has he done that? I need an update please.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Wizuman: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2023
Governor Formula 1
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by thinkmoney(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
With the look of things, Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship poll . Congratulations 🎉
Wetin be look of things? Him sabi shoot?
Na the best RATATA master go win oh.
Anybody wey no sabi fire go see votes for him strongholds on fire with him korokoro eyes
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by soccerlite: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2023
Danisaint112:
Election that has already been sealed and hijacked by APC. Dey play. Kogi people that said "APC is for Kogi."

The day I gave up on them regarding politics was the day the flooged two youths for staging Buhari must go protest.

Here is the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6492924/buhari-must-go-protesters-flogged#100519137

I don't support them writing things on the wall but there are other ways to resolve the matter.

Flogging them and openly chanting APC is for Kogi state! out of frustration and pain that they condemned Buhari (a man that brought a never seen hardship) is totally foolish.

The way I'm seeing it, this very state will remain stagnant and be held captive for a very long. Because the people there don't even know their problem.

The person that fixed in the disaster (Buhair) before, is now in power and as promised he has continued from where the disaster Buhari stopped.

It will favour me and my family crew and Ronu bandits have gone into hiding. 😂 expect worse this is Nigeria. Wise men don already dey look for ways to earn in dollars as Naira don almost dey useless.

But Agbado people and Ronu bandits with 30k monthly stipends and borrowed data will come online to defend rubbish. I pity una.

But tighten your seatbelts, you ain't seen nothing yet. We are still in SHEGE PRO MAX level 1

Una still dey see well for now by the time we get to LEVEL 10 dead body go don surplus and multiple brains go don reset the way Buhari reset some people brain to factory mode.

APC will still win and the vast majority will still keep dieing in silence. Them take APC swear for majority of them.

Dino will win

Except if kogi people have been bewitched
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by soccerlite: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Dino may be a thug, but so are most people in office.

Dino may love luxury and even be a thief, but so is BULABAA.

But never ever compare Dino to an innately evil, diabolical, ruthless, WICKED Wike.

Dino is not a thief
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2023
soccerlite:

Dino is not a thief

I don't think he is, either.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Menclothing: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2023
Dino is winning
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by WHITELIGHTER: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2023
richeeyo:
Dino can never be a governor

You can never amount to nothing in this life.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Uchesis: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2023
jrusky:
Pls stop all these drone shot shit all the time it is annoying. This was how you kept posting drone shot of that bitch called Obi during campaign and he was beaten blue black on the real day and he started crying rigging bullshit like an idiot.
You will continue to mention Obi's name till 2031.
No be curse
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / Shooting In Maiduguri Government House As Soldiers & Police Clash Over Rice / South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.