Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) (741 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Senate Approves N22.7 trillion already Spent By FG Without NASS Approval / Throwback: PUNCH Newspaper 2006 : How Atiku Looted PTDF - Presidency ( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by Yourprick: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2023
- Renovation of President's official residence in Lagos N4 billion

-Renovation of VP's official residence in Lagos N3 billion

-Construction of office complex in Aso Rock N4 billion.

-Cars for First Lady - N1.5B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by Yourprick: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2023
Every year they do renovations? Nigeria really has a spending problem jeez

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by Chinjo2: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2023
In a country where there is abject poverty and the government is asking it's citizens to tighten their belts.
Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by AchrafHakimi: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2023
N4 billion naira to renovate a house? shocked

Ishilove is that not enough to buy acres of land and construct high end buildings in Banana Island?

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by Kukutente23: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2023
Zombies are still standing on the mandate
Una go stand sotey your leg go bend
Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2023
grin grin grin
AchrafHakimi:
N4 billion naira to renovate a house?

Nigerians know politicians are thieves yet una dey vote for them.

I will never vote until JESUS CHRIST CONTEST grin grin grin
Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2023
APC will collect guiness world record in looting...
APC supporters with little to no shame will come on this thread to defend rubbish...
Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by Ishilove: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
N4 billion naira to renovate a house? shocked

Ishi.love is that not enough to buy acres of land and construct high end buildings in Banana Island?
Hello. Kindly stop spamming my mentions. I already have more than enough mentions and adding yours is an absolute nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by Bobloco: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2023
Yourprick:
- Renovation of President's official residence in Lagos N4 billion

-Renovation of VP's official residence in Lagos N3 billion

-Construction of office complex in Aso Rock N4 billion.

-Cars for First Lady - N1.5B

Why would the presidency renovate the president's official residence with a whooping N4 billion instead of building a new one
Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
APC will collect guiness world record in looting...
APC supporters with little to no shame will come on this thread to defend rubbish...

Their own is always BILLIONS they don already clear PDP loot record.
Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by joyandfaith: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2023
Where is seunmsg and his goons?
Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2023
PUSSYHOE:

Their own is always BILLIONS they don already clear PDP loot record.
too bad...
Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by Dest8sman: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2023
Tinubu, whose Boundilon Road mansion is in Lagos can not sleep in the mansion when he comes visiting, but must renovate a presidential house in the same State with four billion naira!
I wish he awards the contract to his online miscreants so that, at least, they will stop yawning into their keyboards, thinking they are typing. I was with one last week, and he picked his keyboard and yawned into it: "Ou haaaa!" before he remembered he supposed to type and not yawn.
I come in peace.
Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by AchrafHakimi: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Ishilove:

Hello. Kindly stop spamming my mentions. I already have more than enough mentions and adding yours is an absolute nuisance.

But I was just trying to brainstorm with you regarding the corrupt practices of our political elite. I'm aware you identify with the few who want good governance, no?

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of 28 Billion To Be Spent By The Presidency (picture) by josh123(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Why they can't use the SUVs of the x president and x vice president and card of the x first lady?? Just asking

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Judgement Day For Biafra Lord Nnamdi Kanu 15th Dec.2023 / Why Food And Price Complaints Are Coming Primarily From SW / Recent Terrorists Attack Is Tip Of Iceberg Unless Nigerian Government Negotiates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.