Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million (40559 Views)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Goodoldays(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
If I have a girlfriend who knows I've inherited $30m, I will cut off the relationship until further notice.

That’s exactly why she killed him,she was afraid he will leave her.Question is,will you let her know about the money?
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by BENEAMATA: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
remember to always remind yourself never to forget the mortal sin of not remembering to have it in mind to FEAR WOMEN !

speaking of never forgetting ,it seems AKANBI our president has reopened old wounds inflicted by a known sage with this victory at the polls followed by a double 13- 0 " ol'ule " at the courts ! one man has floored millions again . decapitated mob should take the Ratak if it will make them realize wisdom beats braggado anyday .
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by GanagiBitrus: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Goodoldays:

That’s exactly why she killed him,she was afraid he will leave her.Question is,will you let her know about the money?

I guess the man goofed by letting her know about the inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by GanagiBitrus: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
loswhite:
You will not die by poison but she will use other means to still kill you....lol.

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by BeigJawnson(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by faste: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
I sat my parents down and cooked dinner and bought cake and Eva wine plus cash gifts.

They were so shocked, as I was bout to make a huge announcement.

I told them .. Daddy Mummy I said.

How did 2 of you manage to stay 30 years in marriage without destroying each other..

I TOLD THEM CLEARLY
I DONT THINK I WILL EVER MARRY
LOOK AT THIS GENERATION OF WOMEN

GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!

I RATHER GET BABY MAMA...
INFACT IF POSSIBLE I WILL RAISE THE CHILD MYSELF
EVEN MY MUM WILL BE SO GLAD TO RAISE MY CHILD BY HERSELF. SHE LOVE KIDS grin grin

Bleep MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You reason like me,marriage is scam..
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by baralatie(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Obviously she lost that money in all ramifications
So why even kill?
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by danilho(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

This brain dead zombie is still having nightmare about the igbos
You are the dead brain zombie. Your brother started it, you did not caution him but you are quick to mention the other guy.
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by baralatie(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

You can't hide $30 million unless you are separated
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by baralatie(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Goodoldays:

Can you hid $30 million
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by int0x80(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
I fear any guy that doesn't fear women, they can do anything for money
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Advancedman(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Islamisformumu:

The Suspect

https://news.sky.com/story/woman-charged-with-murdering-boyfriend-hours-after-he-inherited-30m-12997753?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

How does she intended to gain from the inheritance or from killing the boyfriend?
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by yommen: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
no wonder 3 million fools were wasted

After which the person who wasted them ran away dressed like a woman.
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by loswhite(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

exactly

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by ukaface(f): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Same specie of American women that are better than Nigerian women??
Incredible!
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Goodoldays(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
baralatie:

Can you hid $30 million

In as much as I will be overwhelmed with emotions
With determination,I can.
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by GanagiBitrus: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
baralatie:

You can't hide $30 million unless you are separated
If married, YES.
But for boyfriend /girlfriend, one shouldn't be so confiding in such secrets.
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by smasher1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
If I have a girlfriend who knows I've inherited $30m, I will cut off the relationship until further notice.

She killed him before he could cut the relationship. Women always know about men. Let's pray and be very careful that they don't know about us.
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by GanagiBitrus: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
smasher1:

She killed him before he could cut the relationship. Women always know about men. Let's pray and be very careful that they don't know about us.
I think the man made a very big mistake by revealing such secret to a girlfriend, not even a wife.
&he must have at least had idea about the kind of person she is.
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by smasher1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

I think the man made a very big mistake by revealing such secret to a girlfriend, not even a wife.
&he must have at least had idea about the kind of person she is.

That's why I say let's keep praying. Some women do comprehensive research on their men before going into a relationship. She may have an idea on the guy history even before he started the relationship with her and he obviously was aware of the inheritance knowing fully well who his benefactor are.
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by GanagiBitrus: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
smasher1:

That's why I say let's keep praying. Some women do comprehensive research on their men before going into a relationship. She may have an idea on the guy history even before he started the relationship with her and he obviously was aware of the inheritance knowing fully well who his benefactor are.
You're right.
&some women have a way of luring you to divulge secrets.
Samson & Delilah comes to mind. smiley
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
danilho:
You are the dead brain zombie. Your brother started it, you did not caution him but you are quick to mention the other guy.

Keep crying slowpoke

We shall be ur nightmare for the rest of ur lives
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by blueghost(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Black Widow
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by danilho(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Keep crying slowpoke

We shall be ur nightmare for the rest of ur lives
It is your people that have been crying for years, and you in particular will cry for the rest of your miserable life
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
danilho:
It is your people that have been crying for years, and you in particular will cry for the rest of your miserable life

Bark dog,bark

Keep moaning at the mention of igbos

They shall be ur nightmare for the rest of ur life

So bark on...for we shall Lord over ur territories
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by danilho(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Bark dog,bark

Keep moaning at the mention of igbos

They shall be ur nightmare for the rest of ur life

So bark on...for we shall Lord over ur territories
your linage will bark till death. Dirt pig. Children of hate. Go and hang yourself.
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by pacespot(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
There is a main boyfriend elsewhere
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
seborrhic:
But how did she expect to collect the money since he wouldn't have made her the beneficiary on his death,as she is only a girlfriend?

That is the question.

Or was the relationship while not 'official' more than a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship?
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by godofuck231: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Never date of marry a poor woman , they go from happy to deadly real quick
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Kingzjayzee: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
The love of money is the root of all evil. SmH
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2023
danilho:
your linage will bark till death. Dirt pig. Children of hate. Go and hang yourself.

Moan dog let your barking be loud and clear

For we shall continue to be ur nightmare in ur own land
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Stephen1301(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2023
That's just to harsh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB / Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.